yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which nature substance are they saying it mimics? Enone?

10 to the power minus 3 = .001

Comment

Originally posted by DarthZed View Post
      Which nature substance are they saying it mimics? Enone?

10 to the power minus 3 = .001
      Oh ok what I meant to say was that the researchers didn't know what substance Exaltolide mimics. I guess they didn't do enough of a background search. The obvious answer is pentadecalactone. They also didn't know if Exaltolide has pheromonal properties when it has already been established that pentadecalactone is a pheromone secreted in the armpits of men. Upon reading the study I felt that they could have done a better job on several fronts.

And yes I whipped out a scientific calculator and realize that 10 to the minus 3 power is .001. Math has never been my strong suit but I swear I'm smart. lmao

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Smart 'nuff anywho...^_~

I'm seriously thinking about ordering a sample of pentadecalactone from Sigma-Aldrich. I found several digital scales that can weigh as little a 1 mg for under $30. I can order perfumer's alcohol from XSteveO . I think this molecule is worth testing.

Comment

Comment

Pentadecalactone does not occur in male armpits, it's just an internet-myth that gets repeated. Look at its structure, it's androgen-like and possibly affects many mammalian/human chemoreceptors or even works by other mechanisms. It is no human pheromone in a scientific-classification sense but very probably has semiochemical properties in regards to (some) humans, depending on, as always with "pheros", a plethora of physiological factors int any given individual

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
            Pentadecalactone does not occur in male armpits, it's just an internet-myth that gets repeated. Look at its structure, it's androgen-like and possibly affects many mammalian/human chemoreceptors or even works by other mechanisms. It is no human pheromone in a scientific-classification sense but very probably has semiochemical properties in regards to (some) humans, depending on, as always with "pheros", a plethora of physiological factors int any given individual
            I wondered about that after reading it at several sources. The reason I questioned it is that it's molecular structure is very different from that of the androgenics that we typically use. Its structure I quite unique.

Comment

DarthZed that was a crazy experience you are going thru in your life. I am glad you are doing better!

Comment

Welcome, you have quite a story. Wish you the best and love the 20 yo story, can't wait to read more.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Did she show you the text, or did you look at her phone to discover this?
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Did she show you the text, or did you look at her phone to discover this?
                    Don't you be beating a dead horse over here. Whole story should tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X