yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Story

Sorry i don't have time to respond in full but I wanted to say welcome. Wow what a story, it was quite a ride.

Comment

Comment

Let me start by saying I admire your strength and courage to share so openly. Hopefully to some extent it was therapeutic for you.

Yes you are correct about apocrine glands and phero secretion. Sounds like your natural phero signature was nonexistent or majorly fucked at best. That can only compound an already bad situation.

Sounds like you've been thru the ringer, my friend. And yet you don't give up. Kudos!

I gotta say I love the strip club story. God I love strippers. You reminded me of my strip club days. They respond very strongly to pheros, that's for sure. They have guys throwing themselves (and money) at them every day then you show up all pheroed out and THEY throw themselves at you. Gotta love turning the tables.

I'm curious, how long had you been using XiSt when you got those results with your wife? I can definitely see XiSt/Crush (or Cohesion)/Connections being a good combo.

You're right about Evolve needing time to do its thing. I was just explaining that to someone.

SOB/Exotica/Odyssey? Never woulda thought of that combo. Just goes to show that high Anol doesn't neuter sexuals like many people believe. Sounds like the 20 yro had her faucet running.

Propositioned by an 18yro? You poor thing.

Funny how women change their mind when you take them up on their suggestions. When my ex and I were separated she said I just needed to get laid and I would get over her. About a week later I hooked up with this stunning blonde girl half my age. The next morning my ex stopped by to ask to borrow my car. This gorgeous bombshell comes out of my room dressed in nothing but one of my t-shirts. The look on my ex's face was priceless. I just smiled and said you were right, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Comment

Glad to see you're having such great success.

Just a comment about the 18 yro. As an older man it's kind of an ego boost when a young girls wants you. I've been testing an experimental mix and as a result had a high school girl crushing on me. Of course I'd never act on it but it's nice to know you still got it. Funny thing is that because I never did act upon it, she quit coming around. lol Poor girl was probably heart broken. lol

Nice that you keep your wife on her toes. Women love the roller coaster ride. If they didn't dramas on tv and in movies would have died off long ago.

Let me get this straight. You paired Cohesion AND Crush. One would think that it's redundant.

Comment

Comment

I don't know about the P86 but A1 has a bit of a beautifying effect on it's own. At least that's what the research says.

Comment

• DarthZed
                  DarthZed commented
                  Editing a comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The only difference between Cohesion and Crush is that Crush doesn't contain DHEA.

Comment

While it's true that Crush doesn't contain DHEA I wouldn't assume that the dosage is correct. There are glaring errors in other products as well. Unfortunately they just created statistics for products that aren't accurate and despite pointing it out they don't correct it. They are lazy and leave it as it is. A good example is Domination. There's no way that the product contains such insanely high levels of Enone.

Comment

• DarthZed
                    DarthZed commented
                    Editing a comment

Crush was actually developed as the behest of a member who shares the commonly held belief that DHEA is a fallout killer. Personally I've never seen any evidence to support that theory. DHEA served served a counter the depression that the A1 causes some men. Thus its inclusion in Cohesion. Its quite possible that they included additional molecules in Crush to compensate for the lack of DHEA.

Comment

Comment

Many molecules don't show their full potential or complete personality when used solo. It's only in a mix that they shine.

I'm curious, are all of those elements premixed or applied separately? You've piqued my curiosity about Pentadecalactone. I wonder if it is already available as a putative somewhere. If not perhaps someone should take a look at it. I find it interesting that the predominance of EpiRone didn't soften the mix too much. I use it sparingly. Pretty much in the opposite ratio to Rone that you used.

Comment

Comment

Where did you get your singles and in what concentration in order to get those precise doses per spray? What was your carrier? What volume was your carrier? Seems like it would be difficult to get the T gel to mix into a sprayable form. It says in that link that Pentadecalactone is a flavor additive. How did you learn of its pheromonal properties? Also how did you acquire it? You've piqued the mad scientist in me. lol

Good luck with Hedione. Alpha Dream added it to their most successful blend and it totally ruined it. I've experimented with ISE and saw no appreciable difference.

Comment

So I did some digging. Pentadecalactone is common ingredient in women's cosmetics. I also found out it's an ingredient in Secret, the women's deodorant. This seems odd to me as I also found out that it is indeed a male pheromone secreted by apocrine glands in the arm pits. It is a female attractant. Which leads me to wonder why it's used in female products. But even more so why pheromone producers aren't using it. I did find it available for purchase at Sigma-Aldrich. Since it is considered a flavor additive it is possible to purchase it without any special licensing. Unfortunately, the type of scales required to measure it for pheromone production starts at about $280. And at that I wouldn't be able to producing anything at a dosage less than 12.5 mcg/spray.

Comment

• DarthZed
                              DarthZed commented
                              Editing a comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              P86 is Androstenetrione. There are sources out there. P102 is EpiAlloPreganolone. Where did you find a source for that? Is it any cheaper than just buying the prediluted and measured putative?

Comment

What volume everclear were you using? I did some calculations. 1 mg = 1,000 mcg/ml. If I'm not mistaken insulin syringes measure in CCs. 1 cc = 1ml. So in order to reach those dosages you would need to measure 1 cc, 2 cc and 3 cc in 12.5 ml of carrier to equal 10 mcg, 20 mcg and 30 mcg per spray, respectively. Still not sure how you ended up with 15 mcg/spray of Test since a tube is 50 mg and a gel is virtually impossible to measure volume wise. I would also think that diluting a gel is rather difficult. If you just used the whole tube you would have 50,000 mcg diluted in the same 12.5 ml of carrier and would yield 500 mcg/spray.

As far as purchasing the pentadecalactone idk if you can purchase just one gram. The smallest about the Sigma-Aldrich sells is a sample of unspecified amount. Even if I could get just one gram that would be a helluva lot. If I diluted it to 1 mg/ml as was the form you purchased that comes to 1,000 ml. If I further dilute 1mg/ml based on the above 12.5 ml amount to achieve 10mcg/spray I would need 12,500 ml. or 3.3 gallons. That would last me several lifetimes. lol

Comment

This appears to have all the knowledge you need for the Pentadecalactone, including dilution percentage. It appears to be pretty alpha. Also I sent you a PM

Comment

I checked out the study. The dilution is in mounts I am unable to calculate. I mean 1mg diluted in 10 ml of alcohol then further diluted in water to 10 to the minus 3 power mg? I have no way to calculate that. Seems like a minute dilution.

One thing I found odd is that they couldn't figure out what natural substance Exaltolide mimics. Even I was able to find that out and it only took me a couple minutes.

Comment

• DarthZed
                                    DarthZed commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Looks like 1mcg

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Which one is what?
                                    What looks like 1 mcg?

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I checked you were right about 1 mcg. The concentrations get exponentially lower from there.

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X