yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi guys need pro advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

My main goal is to imptint fast as we only meet an hour at a time about 2-3 times a week I like how your idea is to spend them on the upper extremities. Imprint is my priority with sexual in the background.
    Since you don't know her really well you may actually be able to imprint rather quickly. I would say that one hour is the bare minimum for exposure time. Only 2-3 times a week is good. With XiSt you want extended exposure followed by extended time apart. The more it has an impact, the more she will be thinking about you when you're not together. A wise man once said the best gift you can give a woman is the gift of missing you. I definitely think you should include A1 or Cohesion. Not only does it have the qualities I outlined above it also has imprinting capabilities too. Thereby strengthening the XiSt effect.

One thing about your time apart. Limited contact is best. If you exchange numbers don't go blowing up her phone. If she doesn't contact you first wait until the day of class. Just send a quick short text. Something like "Hey are you going to be in class today?" If she replies with yes just say "Cool see you there." and leave it at that. It shows that you're interested but not blowing up her phone acting all desperate. You want to bait the hook but let her come to you at a pace she's comfortable with. I'm reminded of fishing for lake trout. You bait the hook and lower it in the water leaving lots of slack. You also chum the water with additional bait (your pheros) to attract them to your hook. Trout are smart. They're going to test the bait first. If they detect tension in the line or a hook they will spit the bait back out and swim away. You don't yank on your pole (no pun intended) and set the hook until they swallow the bait. Reeling them in is a dance. You alternate tension and slack. Tension and slack. You try too hard forcing things and they will break the line and run.

One word about texting. NEVER reply right away. Wait awhile, a few hours to a few days. You want her to think that you have a life and things going on. Even if you're just sitting there twittling your thumbs checking your phone every two seconds she doesn't need to know that. Being busy and not acting desperate creates higher value. That creates greater interest. Be a challenge. She'll try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

We need to consider all the factors here. Yes she's Latina but she's also only 18. She may not be as sexually confident as someone older. You could still use Evolve just be sure that you meet up with her at the beginning of the application, focusing on the social nature of the product and keeping the sexuals smoldering in the background. Taboo could still be effective just maybe use a slightly higher dose. Taboo is 5 mcg Enone/spray and Evolve is 20 mcg Enone/spray. So if you use 2 sprays you have half the dose of Enone as Evolve. You could even use 4 sprays and match 1 spray of Evolve, which is the dosage that SteveO recommends. One added benefit of higher doses of Taboo is that it comes with more A1 in the mix. A1 has a slight beautifying effect, it offers comfort/mood elevation and can elicit crushy feelings. It also heightens tactile sensation making kino more effective. Taboo also has Anol so you do get a social. It also contains Rone which Latinas respond favorably too. And, lastly, it contains one of my favorite molecules xsr32 which functions as an amplifier.

I can't tell you which product to use. All I can do is tell you what I know about each one so you can make an informed decision..
      I am already taking your idea of Taboo; I simply wanted to understand why the situation may be different and why the Evolve option was different. But!...different scenario for me. Thank you Scottie for the explanation; thank you Prim for the allowance of a slight hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I am already taking your idea of Taboo; I simply wanted to understand why the situation may be different and why the Evolve option was different. But!...different scenario for me. Thank you Scottie for the explanation; thank you Prim for the allowance of a slight hijack.
        I hope it was helpful.

Comment

We need to consider all the factors here. Yes she's Latina but she's also only 18. She may not be as sexually confident as someone older. You could still use Evolve just be sure that you meet up with her at the beginning of the application, focusing on the social nature of the product and keeping the sexuals smoldering in the background. Taboo could still be effective just maybe use a slightly higher dose. Taboo is 5 mcg Enone/spray and Evolve is 20 mcg Enone/spray. So if you use 2 sprays you have half the dose of Enone as Evolve. You could even use 4 sprays and match 1 spray of Evolve, which is the dosage that SteveO recommends. One added benefit of higher doses of Taboo is that it comes with more A1 in the mix. A1 has a slight beautifying effect, it offers comfort/mood elevation and can elicit crushy feelings. It also heightens tactile sensation making kino more effective. Taboo also has Anol so you do get a social. It also contains Rone which Latinas respond favorably too. And, lastly, it contains one of my favorite molecules xsr32 which functions as an amplifier.

I can't tell you which product to use. All I can do is tell you what I know about each one so you can make an informed decision..
          Very interesting Scottie do you know how many enone content in 1 drop from taboo oil? I have the spray version but I am thinking in get the oil version cause is more economical and last more the bottle.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Very interesting Scottie do you know how many enone content in 1 drop from taboo oil? I have the spray version but I am thinking in get the oil version cause is more economical and last more the bottle.
            I don't know for sure. I suppose I could look up the mg content and do a little math. As I understand it the oils are a bit more concentrated to compensate for the difference in diffusion. So basically, regardless of the mcg/drop, one drop should be equal to one spray.

Comment

I don't know for sure. I suppose I could look up the mg content and do a little math. As I understand it the oils are a bit more concentrated to compensate for the difference in diffusion. So basically, regardless of the mcg/drop, one drop should be equal to one spray.
              Thanks is because I want to buy next mones in oil version, I can't buy every 2 months a spray, the oil last me for a year or so but I don't know the content but my ascend oil is working perfectly and the spray versions are keeping like gold because gone to fast hahha
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

I put on 1 drop of evolve today around 730am then a spray of p96 about 20 minutes before exposure. I had to stop at her office around 10.30amto get something from her co-worker. I said I to her and proceeded to talk to her coworker. She came over and was actually flirting/teasing for the first time! The 1:1 is looking like a winner just need to get my hands on my xsist tommorow and try adding it in.
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Nice!

Comment

• Primross
                    Primross commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She even called today Scottie do you think adding a couple of sprays of xsist tomorrow will be a good idea? Or try evolve and exist only? Imprinting is the main goal

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Definitely add some XiSt to the equation. Keep the Evolve and P96.

ok so I have got my hands on xsist and cohesion. We are going out to a bar tonight as a group. What would be the best combo to come off as primary comfortable with imprinting while stating sexy? I was thinking one drop evolve,a couple of cohesion with a couple of xsist?? Good combo? Or would p96 be better?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Adding 25 mcg of P96 couldn't hurt.

Comment

Ok catmand0 I could try the evolve with a1 do you have a recommendation on sprays I have the a1 25mcg. Would xist be helpful to leave an impression? It's not that I am prone to the friendzone just with this particular chick because she is hesitant to start a relationship due to past relationships.

Scottie2Hottie would you recommend the a1 solo I don't have enone at the moment I think but would these help with an impression?

thanks guys
                      Ok so with this you need her to feel that she can trust you and is safe with you along with sexual attraction. So I would say a 1:1:1 with the Xist, Evolve, and A1

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post

Ok so with this you need her to feel that she can trust you and is safe with you along with sexual attraction. So I would say a 1:1:1 with the Xist, Evolve, and A1
                        He did mention some use of Cohesion, which I personally think the XiSt, Evolve, Cohesion, and 25mcg P96 wouldn't hurt. Though, a basic A1 in place of Cohesion wouldn't be "wrong" either.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

He did mention some use of Cohesion, which I personally think the XiSt, Evolve, Cohesion, and 25mcg P96 wouldn't hurt. Though, a basic A1 in place of Cohesion wouldn't be "wrong" either.
                          Thanks would this combo also be effective as a lunch or dinner date? Would the 1 spray of xsist be enough to leave an imprint in an hour?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

One exposure for one hour won't be enough to imprint. Regardless, I think you should go with 2-3 sprays of XiSt.

Comment

Thanks would this combo also be effective as a lunch or dinner date? Would the 1 spray of xsist be enough to leave an imprint in an hour?
                              I have yet to heavily test XS products,but on younger women it hits slightly harder/quicker.

I did have an outing the other day with an 18yo Latina, and the next day she opened communication later in the evening when I was a bit late to visit her at her work (though I never originally specified a time). The night of seeing her I used XiSt + sample sprays Taboo + 25mcg P96. So...I would say XiSt is good the longer it works, with an hour being a good start. Taboo was used on Scottie's recommendation for a more social use with sexual undertone. If you want more sexual than social, use Evolve. If you are feeling adventurous, try Cohesion too. Or... 2 Cohesion + 1 Evolve + 25mcg P96.

Again, I have yet to do heavy XS testing, so Scottie, Ricky, or another member may have past experience recommendations.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                                ObscuredFacade commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I keep saying Cohesion and Evolve because i have read it before being a heavy hitter, with P96 being good in any combo.

So been making slow progress it's kind of difficult to see her lately but I did pass by and tryed xist evole and somelove boat from sample bottle. The love boat seemed to make a huge diffrence. Where I would usually get a one word answers I was getting jokes and flirting/teasing! I ordered a bottle.of love boat gonna keep trying this combo.
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

So been making slow progress it's kind of difficult to see her lately but I did pass by and tryed xist evole and somelove boat from sample bottle. The love boat seemed to make a huge diffrence. Where I would usually get a one word answers I was getting jokes and flirting/teasing! I ordered a bottle.of love boat gonna keep trying this combo.
                                I look forward to your reports on Love Boat. That product doesn't get a lot of attention. Perhaps you should start a journal to track your experiences and progress.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X