yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi guys need pro advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys need pro advice

Need advice on a custom blend for a target. I'm active Caucasian early 30s my target is a early 20 latina I am hoping to have a relationship with. We have about 2 hours a week exposure either in a bar or restaurant setting. Her friends have already commented that she said I was hot but I wanted something to give me the edge as I am always getting friend zone signals. I have A1,evolve in spray and oil,cohesion and exist. I was thinking of getting taboo too but would like a experts advice on what I could mix.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

since we're talking about a Latina let's just forget about Taboo. It's too lightweight for your needs. Besides you already have Enone and A1 covered. Have you tried each of these products solo to get a feel for each?

Comment

Honestly if you have the tendency to get friend zoned then pairing Evolve with some A1 should do the trick. Evolve will signal that you are not one for the friend zone and the A1 will cause fallout.

Comment

Ok catmand0 I could try the evolve with a1 do you have a recommendation on sprays I have the a1 25mcg. Would xist be helpful to leave an impression? It's not that I am prone to the friendzone just with this particular chick because she is hesitant to start a relationship due to past relationships.

Scottie2Hottie would you recommend the a1 solo I don't have enone at the moment I think but would these help with an impression?

thanks guys
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Ok catmand0 I could try the evolve with a1 do you have a recommendation on sprays I have the a1 25mcg. Would xist be helpful to leave an impression? It's not that I am prone to the friendzone just with this particular chick because she is hesitant to start a relationship due to past relationships.

Scottie2Hottie would you recommend the a1 solo I don't have enone at the moment I think but would these help with an impression?

thanks guys
          I believe Scottie meant you have enone covered because you have Evolve.

You could wear Xist with Evolve to give off sexual vibe and at the same time breaking that friendzone barrier.

Comment

I like the idea of xist and evolve. Any recommendations on dose? Also she comes off a little quiet and shy do you think a small dose of cohesion could assist us with breaking through this barrier?
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
              ObscuredFacade commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm in the same boat here,though, I am a bit younger than you, and my target is a couple years younger. Mine isn't as shy, but I am definitely looking forward to hear what the pros have to say.

We hung out for an hour today I went with evolve oil 1 drop about 90 minutes before and then 1 spray of p96 25mcg about 45 minuites proir evenly dispersed around the neck and wrists.

All I had on hand were those as they are my clubbing combo I take them everywhere.

She seemed very responsive to me still showing small signs of shyness but maintained eye contact much longer than before (after 2 seconds she would look away) however nothing like when I would go 2:2 of the combo when I tried that I was essentially ghosted last week.. I will have xsit and cohesion along with A1 to test Friday we will be hanging out again.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

That's sounds about right. For most people 1 Evolve should be sufficient and my sweet spot for P96 is 25 mcg.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                That's sounds about right. For most people 1 Evolve should be sufficient and my sweet spot for P96 is 25 mcg.
                Yes it seemed better I'm new to mones and perhaps was overdoing it with 2:2

???ffects were much better at 1:1 I felt relaxed and not edge when I had 2:2. I spoke up more and was cracking jokes like crazy felt more confident also. Will report back after I try a new combo. What would be the best for imprinting? I have xsist on the way along with cohesion and a1 (almost out of p96)
                Pheromone XS

Comment

XiSt is good for imprinting. So is A1 (which is the primary molecule in Cohesion).

Comment

XiSt is good for imprinting. So is A1 (which is the primary molecule in Cohesion).
                    Would a1 with xist be a good combo with having enough enone for a young latina?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

XiSt is pretty low Enone compared to Evolve. I never used XiSt solo, always with Evolve.

Comment

XiSt is pretty low Enone compared to Evolve. I never used XiSt solo, always with Evolve.
                        Ok I'll try xsist with evolve. What dose would you recommend of both for a hour exposure?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

2-3 XiSt and 1 Evolve.

Comment

2-3 XiSt and 1 Evolve.
                            How long before meeting should I spray? Any advice on application points?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

since we're talking about a Latina let's just forget about Taboo. It's too lightweight for your needs. Besides you already have Enone and A1 covered. Have you tried each of these products solo to get a feel for each?
                              Does that mean Taboo would be too light for my idea too for an 18yo Latina? (Do not mean to hijack the thread from you Primrose; I am merely paddling alongside your boat here.)

I am interested in ideas for pre-meet prep as far as how long beforehand to spray. I would assume you want to lightly mix a spray of evolve between wrists, one XiSt on the neck, and another or two XiSt between forearms. Still, I always figured you can spray before the meet, though, you may miss out on the sexual portion of evolve coming out. *waits for Sensai to respond*

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Does that mean Taboo would be too light for my idea too for an 18yo Latina? (Do not mean to hijack the thread from you Primrose; I am merely paddling alongside your boat here.)

I am interested in ideas for pre-meet prep as far as how long beforehand to spray. I would assume you want to lightly mix a spray of evolve between wrists, one XiSt on the neck, and another or two XiSt between forearms. Still, I always figured you can spray before the meet, though, you may miss out on the sexual portion of evolve coming out. *waits for Sensai to respond*
                                My main goal is to imptint fast as we only meet an hour at a time about 2-3 times a week I like how your idea is to spend them on the upper extremities. Imprint is my priority with sexual in the background.
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

My main goal is to imptint fast as we only meet an hour at a time about 2-3 times a week I like how your idea is to spend them on the upper extremities. Imprint is my priority with sexual in the background.
                                  Unfortunately the same for me, but this is going to be a one date, make it or break it. The good thing you have is time to build her up with XiSt. As long as there is some mutual attraction, it should only be a matter of time and some guiding to get your desired result. Also, I am a fan of the upper extremities as it will be at the forefront of both your passive and active stances.

Comment

Regarding timing your application you need to consider a couple of things. Your typical alcohol (spray) product diffuses pretty quickly and peaks in the 1-2 hr mark whereas oils peak in the 2-4 hour range. However, XS sprays are not typical. SteveO adds diffusion technology which slows and controls diffusion. That being the case you get a slower peak closer to an oil. It really is the best of both worlds. So lets assume that if you average it out you will find a peak between 2-3 hrs. Also consider that the social molecules (the nols) diffuse faster than the heavier Enone molecule so toward the end of the product life span you get a stronger sexual signature. Many people believe (I don't) that Anol converts to Enone over time so if this is actually true you will be giving off even more of a sexual signal. Since that is merely speculation lets return to the diffusion discussion. Given that peak diffusion is 2-3 hrs and your nols are diffusing away it would appear that Evolve would peak sexually at the 2 hr mark and beyond, say 2-4 hrs and tapering off thereafter.

So what does that all mean? Well if you only have about an hour or two with your target and you want to get the best of both socials and sexuals, with a bit of an emphasis on sexuals then you need to time your application accordingly. So IMO it seems that you would want to apply Evolve about 2-3 hrs before your date. I don't think that you want to wait until all the socials fizzle out. You don't want meet up with your target and hit her over the head with sexuals. You want to ease into it. That's what Evolve is designed to do and why it was named as such. You want a natural transition from social to sexual. Start off by building some comfort then ease into sexual tension. I think that a prior application of about 2-3 hrs will optimize that effect in a shorter period of time.

Does this all make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

We need to consider all the factors here. Yes she's Latina but she's also only 18. She may not be as sexually confident as someone older. You could still use Evolve just be sure that you meet up with her at the beginning of the application, focusing on the social nature of the product and keeping the sexuals smoldering in the background. Taboo could still be effective just maybe use a slightly higher dose. Taboo is 5 mcg Enone/spray and Evolve is 20 mcg Enone/spray. So if you use 2 sprays you have half the dose of Enone as Evolve. You could even use 4 sprays and match 1 spray of Evolve, which is the dosage that SteveO recommends. One added benefit of higher doses of Taboo is that it comes with more A1 in the mix. A1 has a slight beautifying effect, it offers comfort/mood elevation and can elicit crushy feelings. It also heightens tactile sensation making kino more effective. Taboo also has Anol so you do get a social. It also contains Rone which Latinas respond favorably too. And, lastly, it contains one of my favorite molecules xsr32 which functions as an amplifier.

I can't tell you which product to use. All I can do is tell you what I know about each one so you can make an informed decision..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X