yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Recognizer View Post
    Hi everybody!

First time I used pheros was sin 2003 and it was something called Pherule (or something similar - up until now I'm not sure if it was legit????). Then I found AD. After that LAL, PXS, etc.

I had first order from PXS around May last year. One thing I can tell PXS has outstanding customer service and products (pretty potent stuff!).

I just want to say that you have a customer for life.

BTW... XSteveO Mate, I like your new photo... It's actually makes sense...you make formulas with precision of a samurai????

Recognizer! You have already made yourself and my lovely team of guys are already on the scene assisting you and pointing you in the right direction.

I am happy to have you here, every new client is another chance we get to change someone's life for good. And when we do that, that person is able to help someone else or spread the word and that is our end goal. TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

You do have a great set of products and I look forward to reading your threads/posts about your experiences.

Read the link below because you can take advantage of us and get more of the products you love for less.

You are not too far from being a level 1 influencer and enjoying 3% off every purchase for LIFE.

Comment

• Recognizer
      Recognizer commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD thank you for nice and warm welcoming. I intend to post my experience with different PXS products. This will happen most likely on weekend as I have to go through notes ????

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

At Pherotruth. Ekscentra believes they're the same molecule.
    While I've never used P90 personally I get nothing from xsr37 that comes close to the descriptions of those who are intimately familiar with P90.

Comment

Gents what other status/respect ready formulas or molecules would you recommend?
      I'm a big fan of Ascend. I use it in and out of the work environment. At work it has gotten me at least six promotion offers. While I turned them down because the pay wasn't commensurate to the increase in responsibility I did get a 33% pay increase. It's good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm a big fan of Ascend. I use it in and out of the work environment. At work it has gotten me at least six promotion offers. While I turned them down because the pay wasn't commensurate to the increase in responsibility I did get a 33% pay increase. It's good stuff.
        Thats great, for me ascend is the best, is the only phero I always get consistent effects, I just got a promotion too, and that's why I am going to keep using it.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Nice one 33% rise in pay is really something. How many drops/sprays of Ascend you use? Is yours with or without copoulins?

Mine is in oil and with cops. For myself I noticed it makes my mood better, a lot more chatty then I usually am and it made all around me chatty as well. Status is there and respect as well, but it's much more on a friendlier level than some of my other mixes.

I know that it works as I am being shit tested. What is strange is that shit tests decrease with higher dosage. For example 1-4 drops delivers respect and status, but other alphas trying to attack me verbally etc. I need to play the game right otherwise the signature I have wouldn't be aligned with myself in theirs eyes. The alphas I refer to know me for a long time hence I suspect why the reaction, I think...?

Now when I use 5-6 drops this changes. The shit testing is marginal. They do not attack me but look at me with envy and like they would be pissed off because of me, but they do nothing apart of that. I would expect OD with this ammount of pheros, but no, it's not the case.

Scottie2Hottie anything out there that it mixes well with? Just curious....

Comment

I use 3 sprays which would equal 3 drops. I never get shit tested with Ascend.

I'm a big fan of the ACE combo. SteveO did a nice job of designing them to work synergistically.

Comment

• Recognizer
              Recognizer commented
              Editing a comment
              Then ACE it is as next purchase.

I only use one drop from the oil version with cops, I tested a couple days 2 drops but didn't see any more effects so came back to 1 drop, the bad thing is the smell, the cops are too strong and I am afraid to use more
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
              I only use one drop from the oil version with cops, I tested a couple days 2 drops but didn't see any more effects so came back to 1 drop, the bad thing is the smell, the cops are too strong and I am afraid to use more
              josebest I must sound now crazy but I like the cops smell....what does it say about me???? LoL

Comment

josebest I must sound now crazy but I like the cops smell....what does it say about me???? LoL
                You're not alone. I like them too.

Comment

Haha, the smell for me is not bad but is strong
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Hello! Glad to have you here

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X