Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everybody!

First time I used pheros was sin 2003 and it was something called Pherule (or something similar - up until now I'm not sure if it was legit😂). Then I found AD. After that LAL, PXS, etc.

I had first order from PXS around May last year. One thing I can tell PXS has outstanding customer service and products (pretty potent stuff!).

I just want to say that you have a customer for life.

BTW... SteveO Mate, I like your new photo... It's actually makes sense...you make formulas with precision of a samurai😁

Hi there, welcome.

Comment

Welcome, and please write about your experiences.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome to XS community. What are PXS products that you have and any good reports with them?

Comment

Welcome! Was your first product Pherlure? What XS products have you used?

Comment

Hi Scottie2Hottie , josebest , Bloodburn , RTBoss

RTBoss Yes, I think it was Pherlure. I just bought one bottle but never seen any IO... So, I haven't decide to buy another one.

Bloodburn I will post soon my experience with all products I had from PXS. Until now I had: Api, Ascend with cops, xs141B, Dominant Ascend, XSR37, Samples - Love Boat, Evolve, Taboo, Flirt😎

Comment

Originally posted by Recognizer View Post

RTBoss Yes, I think it was Pherlure. I just bought one bottle but never seen any IO... So, I haven't decide to buy another one.

Bloodburn I will post soon my experience with all products I had from PXS. Until now I had: Api, Ascend with cops, xs141B, Dominant Ascend, XSR37, Samples - Love Boat, Evolve, Taboo, Flirt😎
              That's a nice arsenal right there haha
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

I'm curious why you chose xsr37.

Comment

I see that you really like Alpha/Status types of products. Great choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I'm curious why you chose xsr37.
                    Now I am curious haha what effects have xsr37?
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Now I am curious haha what effects have xsr37?
                      xsr37 is a Rone buffer. I use it in my mixes.

Comment

Oh ok interesting, I am reading about all pheromones and molecules in another website this world is so amazing.
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Oh ok interesting, I am reading about all pheromones and molecules in another website this world is so amazing.
                          Indeed my friend. Every discovery leads you down a new road.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I use it to round the sharp edges on what it seems as my last bottle of A314....

Comment

I've read that XSR37 is the same thing as P90. Do you think it's the same molecule?

Comment

I never used P90. When I wear XSR37 (1-2 sprays), it makes people more chatty. It makes me more approachable in eyes of other people. I use it with a314 and it moves it to a next level, although it's far from old a314.

In terms of self effects I suppose I have a better mood as standalone A314 makes me a bit arogant and serious.

Comment

I never used P90. When I wear XSR37 (1-2 sprays), it makes people more chatty. It makes me more approachable in eyes of other people. I use it with a314 and it moves it to a next level, although it's far from old a314.

In terms of self effects I suppose I have a better mood as standalone A314 makes me a bit arogant and serious.
                                  I never had a314 only ascend, I don't have the arrogant and serious effects, I don't feel any self effects, only with Xsr89 that i feel happy.
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I've read that XSR37 is the same thing as P90. Do you think it's the same molecule?
                                    No I believe it is Etiocholanolone.

Where did you read that?

Comment

No I believe it is Etiocholanolone.

Where did you read that?
                                      At Pherotruth. Ekscentra believes they're the same molecule.

Comment

• RTBoss
                                        RTBoss commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        While I like Eks,he uses his "intuition" to determine molecules, and he's been wrong about many things. Notably C4 (Core, 4th version) by Apex, and ETFZ being "better than Xist."

Gents what other status/respect ready formulas or molecules would you recommend?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X