yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi there! Let me introduce myself, I'm 29 and even though I'm not new to mones, I recently bought my first A1 based products! I've tried a few interesting mixes but not to a great extent. Here's my "project":

My relationship started getting rocky (tough things happened in my life led to me distancing) and the gf's head span out of control, leading to us separating and some tough times... She ended up wanting to patch things up but it's been quite difficult as she's in studying in a different city and currently taking exams, so you can imagine how things have been.

Now, my Arsenal contains the newly added cohesion, crush and connections, all spray! Among with a few AD products such as p96, p86, p83, p75, p130, tac, a314 oil and a few instant products.

I recently tried p96+a314+tac with her and can't really say the mix was a success... Quite the opposite...

After that I decided not to wait for the A1 to get in stock in Europe and bought the 3 products previously mentioned! Now, for the question:

Best mix to break down her barriers and get her to start allowing feelings to appear so she can get out of her own way:

- Crush+a314+p96+p83?
    - Crush+a314+p83?
    - Crush+a314+connections?
    - any other mix?

what do you all think has the best chance?

Sorry for the long post!

Welcome. I would have recommended you pick up Xist - it has a nice reset effect. It appears you could use it. Can't help you with the AD mixes. Not big into their stuff. For me, XS has always been the most effective company I've used.

Comment

JJ! You are not new to pheromones but you are certainly new to XS! The warmest of welcomes and I look forward to seeing you around more.

From what I am reading in your introduction, you distanced yourself first because of some challenges in your life which then led her to react which eventually led to you guys separating and things spiraling out of control. Is that correct?

I mean if that was the situation I wouldn't say she needs to get out of her own way as oppose to some major communication on both you guys part. I don't know the full story but I would have doubts about going back to someone if they treated me a certain way and I wasn't sure if it was gonna work out

You guys separated, you now live in different states. It seems that you two need to openly resolve matters of the past and speak about how possible it is for things to work out now that so much have changed.

Do you know what her feelings are about everything? You are not new to pheromones so I am sure you know that pheromones open doors but don't fix problems esp if they were never addressed.

We women are funny,awesome creatures and unless we say a matter is resolved, in our minds it was never resolved.

Comment

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

Tbh, I didn't know about Discoverxs until I went on the hunt for A1 products and in the meantime I had already stocked up on AD products. I was on the fence between getting Xist or Connections, but saw a post here that talked about connections and thought it would be a better fit! Did I make a mistake?

You're correct Kate! Absolutely correct (I had the loss of a very close family member)! The problem is the spiraling and my emotional unavailability at the time made her distance herself aswel, get scared and in turn questioning everything. Not long after the split up she said she was sure she had feelings for me and wanted things to work out etc etc. we talked about everything and got back together.

The problem now is there's this tension between us (aggravated by the stress of exams and the distance of course, but that was there since the beginning) because we're struggling to connect and therefore to repair the relationship as a whole. What I mean by this is we've done the rational talk part already, but now the falling and love part is being quite a challenge! My theory is she's scared so she's putting up walls...

She says she has feelings for me and wants things to work out, but she's guarding herself to much to do much about it. It's a 1 step forward, 1 step back situation atm. And that's where I need the little extra help, since I'm at a loss on how to get past those walls and allow herself to fall in love again and not hold back! It might be a lost situation, but I need to try at least one last time and see if something happens!

You women really are awesome creatures, but you are soooo complicated sometimes!

P.S.- What you said made me think Kate! Maybe I need to facilitate a talk to clear the tension and not try and knock the walls down! To aid in this, maybe a Crush+Connections+A314+P83?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jjj View Post
            Thank you both for the warm welcome!

Tbh, I didn't know about Discoverxs until I went on the hunt for A1 products and in the meantime I had already stocked up on AD products. I was on the fence between getting Xist or Connections, but saw a post here that talked about connections and thought it would be a better fit! Did I make a mistake?

You're correct Kate! Absolutely correct (I had the loss of a very close family member)! The problem is the spiraling and my emotional unavailability at the time made her distance herself aswel, get scared and in turn questioning everything. Not long after the split up she said she was sure she had feelings for me and wanted things to work out etc etc. we talked about everything and got back together.

The problem now is there's this tension between us (aggravated by the stress of exams and the distance of course, but that was there since the beginning) because we're struggling to connect and therefore to repair the relationship as a whole. What I mean by this is we've done the rational talk part already, but now the falling and love part is being quite a challenge! My theory is she's scared so she's putting up walls...

She says she has feelings for me and wants things to work out, but she's guarding herself to much to do much about it. It's a 1 step forward, 1 step back situation atm. And that's where I need the little extra help, since I'm at a loss on how to get past those walls and allow herself to fall in love again and not hold back! It might be a lost situation, but I need to try at least one last time and see if something happens!

You women really are awesome creatures, but you are soooo complicated sometimes!

P.S.- What you said made me think Kate! Maybe I need to facilitate a talk to clear the tension and not try and knock the walls down! To aid in this, maybe a Crush+Connections+A314+P83?

All this is quite understandable and yes women are complicated creatures.

I feel you are looking to overload on the mones. A lot of times,less is more. I would say Connections when you need to talk it out but don't be pushy about it. You went through something and yes you may have distanced yourself and the only reason I feel that it may be an issue is if she doubts whether she wants to still be with you even if she has feelings for you.

I suggest being firm in your next conversation but allowing her space to think it through. Don't be a bug a boo. Let her know straight out that you are in it for the long haul, you made a mistake but it was an understandable situation and you don't intend to be punished forever, cuz that is how it feels. It is important that she is clear with what she wants to do about you guys moving forward. If she needs time to figure it out that is fine but you need to know so you know whether to move on.

Give her time to figure it out and decide but give her time to miss you. If you going to be around her a few times, I suggest Connections for "The Talk" and something very sexual the rest of the times so she will those times. If you can tease and flirt leave her wanting more that is even better.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh how I've missed you.

Wow! I really think you're spot on Kate! After we split up I did give her space and time to think even though she forcefully wanted to keep in touch, but I was firm on it. And it was after that she "came back" and was all-in. But, as a very (VERY) complicated creature, it wasn't as easy as she had imagined and she got scared again and started a roller-coaster ride that has been quite a test on my (enormous) patience!

I'm going to follow your advice and just simplify the mones! And I'm going to follow the other advises aswell, it makes perfect sense! If she has doubts despite having feelings, she needs to figure out what she wants to do! And the punishment part, wow! So accurate!!!!!

She's coming here next weekend, so I should see her then (provided the tension doesn't build up to intolerable levels in the meantime)! When you tell me to use something very sexual isn't it risky in this situation? I mean, it is a catalyst for any relationship and it's fundamental, but is it possible that a strong sexual vibe could scare her if she's still not fully connecting?

Bloodburn, I added the A314 as it's supposed to be a status mone and "increase" your value and presence. Also because alot of people say A314+A1 is the biggest fallout inducer around (some add P83 and other things). Since my goal is to get her to re-connect emotionally and bring back the way she felt about me not that long ago, I figured a fallout mix would be a good start! I fear the lovey-dovey alone without a "high-status-male" part would make me just a big dependable teddy-bear who's after her and won't go anywhere! She already has me figured for dependable and I feel I need to add an edge of "if I don't act I'll loose him".

Saying that, I'm thinking of maybe dropping the A314 as tbh I havn't seen much effect from it I will use Connections for the next encounter (maybe with crush? what do you think?). After that I want to know what's @KateD's opinion on the sexual mones, as tbh I had left out the sexual mones out in my mind out of fear they would scare her, and focused mostly on "falling-in-love" and "connecting" mixes!

If only women had a troubleshooting guide!

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              troubleshooting guide for women...I feel the same way about men SO THERE.

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Connections for talking and something sexual when you want to leave that imprint

• Jjj
              Jjj commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahahah I guess a troubleshooting guide for both then! But ours would be like a leaflet compared to your phonebook!

I can not tell you how much you need Xist. lol
            I'm going through something similar, Xist takes some time but hits soooo soo hard.
            Amazing, I'm almost out and cant stop getting text messages and calls from my ex wife about getting back together and how it could work..or just general messages out the blue to see what I'm up to.
            Xist Xist Xist then a break from her, Xist Xist Xist and boom...got her.

Comment

• Jjj
              Jjj commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn, should have ordered Xist! But for it to act you need to be around her many times, right? Is Xist working as a fallout inducer, much like Crush would? Could I get the same results with Crush?

Jjj Crush? is this the Cohesion version that has less steering?
            I haven't tried Crush yet but Cohesion is awesome but to my knowledge neither have the 'reset' ingredient like Xist has.
            I think Xist and Cohesion are awesome together though.

Comment

• Jjj
              Jjj commented
              Editing a comment
              Plus, doesn't Xist involve being around her alot? If so, there's a possibility I won't get to do that since I need to have a "Talk" with her as tension is building up...

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually in my experience it works best when you can be around her a few hours then be not be around her for a few days.. repeat.

• Jjj
              Jjj commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be a problem, I'm not sure I'll get the chance to do that...

Jjj What I understand is that A314 + A1 is a fallout combo for strangers or girls who actually haven't develop much affection towards you or know you really well. I believe she knows you so deep that your high status sig from A314 doesn't mean much. Maybe what she needs is a reminder of why you two started to be in relationship which is love and not status/alpha?

IMHO, if she also has figured out she is dependable on her own, that high status sig might be a double edge sword in your situation because she would think you alone can be dependable on yourself without her. Giving her an edge of "Wow, I don't remember how much a loving guy he is like how we used to date" is better for me but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Damn, I'm baffled, that makes perfect sense Bloodburn! I see now I've been looking at this all wrong! I need to stop working this angle as if she's a stranger, I need to bank on the positive things I bring to the table which made her fall in love with me! Tbh, I don't know right now how to do this, I guess I need to do some thinking, but you're right!

About that edge, could you elaborate a bit please? I see what you mean but am not fully grasping it!

P.S.- Mones-wise do connections+crush work well together? To what purpose?

Comment

lol check this out, my ex-wife after Xist exposure on and off for a month.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Xist and P86 25mcg and TAC oil. nothing else, alittle ammo everynow and then. But I'm sensitive to Enone so not often.

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No P96?

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm out of P96, I have worn it around her before for a few days though

Jjj English is not my native language so sometimes I may confuse you with my bad paragraphs. Please pardon my English, lol.

What I meant is that instead of you thinking of having an edge over her that she's losing a guy with so much status, that she cannot afford to find another like this anymore (but in fact there are so many guys with high status out there), to her thinking of losing that guy who has so much love for her and are so comfortable to be with. For me personally, I believe in love first and foremost living in an Asian culture. We believe if we're in love, money or status is not the real issue. We can always face every issues and build together from scratch. So finding one out of love is harder than finding one with status.

So I use that belief to suggest in this case, maybe she only needs something to remind her of you such as love? Crush might help together with P96. Xist is known for resetting as everyone here suggest so it fits the edge I mentioned, reminding her of the spark that started this relationship. But maybe try with what you have first.

Comment

• Jjj
                  Jjj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love your approach! I see now the status part is a foolish move, I need to use the other path!

*viewer discretion is advised, do not try the things written after this statement*

Awh just bust in there with 2-3 Sprays of SOB. She'll remember you then. lol

Comment

• Jjj
                  Jjj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahahahah I bet!!! It would imprint for sure!

Welcome Jjj

Listen to KateD . She gives good advice. We are fortunate to have such a wise woman who can give us insight into the female perspective.

I agree that you need to be firm. I understand you wanting to appear high value by using A314 but are you really acting high value? As you stated she is on this roller coaster and acting wishy washy. By allowing this YOU are coming off as wishy washy. That is NOT high value behavior. It's time to express your expectations. Time to draw a line in the sand. This doesn't mean be a jerk bout but be a man about it. Give her the old "I love you but....." speech. Tell her she needs to make up her mind. Then DO NOT contact her. No calls, no texts. Not even drunk texts. NOTHING. If she reaches out that's fine. It's time for her to come to you. If she continues to be hot and cold then stand your ground. I don't know if it will come to this but you need to be prepared to walk away. You may worry that you could lose her but if she's running hot and cold do you really have her anyway? All you're going to accomplish is to torture yourself. You deserve more.

Now on to pheros..... what should you use? I think Kate is correct in recommending Connections. I might add a couple of other recommendations. I agree that XiSt is probably what you need but let's work with what you've got.

The Talk:
                2 sprays Connections
                2-3 sprays Crush or Cohesion
                25 mcg P86
                25 mcg P96

Connections not only encourages deep conversation, the Bnol has a bonding effect. Crush or Cohesion will aid in a sense of comfort. A1, the driving molecule in both formulas, elicits a sense of comfort and mood elevation, as well as increased male attraction. P86 also has a beautifying effect. It will increases attractiveness and it itself increase your value. P96 also has been reported to have a beautifying effect. In addition, it has strong bonding effect, as well. Furthermore it has some degree of imprinting capabilities.

General use, added sexiness/sexual. Ok you don't own an out right sexual but you do have a few things that can be of benefit.

25 mcg P86
                25 mcg P96
                25 mcg P83
                25 mcg P75
                ? TAC
                2-3 Crush or Cohesion

I already discussed P86 and P96. To add to what I said about Crush/Cohesion, it heightens tactile sensation in women. Making kino and intimate touching more effective. TAC, as you may know, is an effective sexual molecule. It has a relaxing effect and increases orgasms. I'll let Prettyrickyboi recommend dosage. P83 is a disinhibitor and KateD has had success with it in the bedroom.

Comment

Everyone thank you for all your help! It's been more helpful than you can imagine!

Scottie2Hottie she really does! She's really insightful (Kate)! And I do need to be firm, I've been letting all this slide due to her exams and being so stressful and all that. A month or so ago I did do that and didn't contact her at all despite her continuously trying to reach out. Up to a point where I said fine, let's see what she wants, and she came back and was all in, fully focused on making things work! Right after that, the exams season started, the stress levels went sky-high, her focus shifted to the exams and with the patching up process not being as easy as flipping a switch, we bought a ticket for the roller coaster and there we are!

But it really comes to a point where enough is enough! There's another exam Monday but she's coming here this weekend and despite her focus being elsewhere, the Talk has to happen then... I gotta try and do what Bloodburn said, while being firm and as you say, draw a line in the sand! I've been ready to walk away for some time now, although it's the opposite of what I want, I'm ready!

I'm dropping the A314 for sure! And thanks Scottie for the mixes, I'm gonna do exactly that! Let's hope there's a chance to use the second mix! I've used 1spray cohesion on the back of my neck once (just got the pack) and didn't notice much effect on me nor anyone else, but Crush is supposed to be harder hitting! I'm invested in using crush in this situation as I need more impact, do you reckon it'll be safe 3x spray Crush? Damn I wish I had Xist...

Again, thanks everyone for all the help!

Comment

Cohesion is buffered to offset depression but Crush is not. If it hits harder it'll be you that's hit.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      Cohesion is buffered to offset depression but Crush is not. If it hits harder it'll be you that's hit.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
                      So its your thought that if the effects of A1 don't effect in a bad way that there is no difference?
                      What are your thoughts about the fixed A1 (cohesion) working against fall out?

Comment

Good luck and may the mones be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

So its your thought that if the effects of A1 don't effect in a bad way that there is no difference?
                          What are your thoughts about the fixed A1 (cohesion) working against fall out?
                          DHEA is the molecule in question. At the behest of a forum member it was removed from Cohesion and thus Crush was born. Some believe that DHEA is a fall out killer. I've seen no evidence of that. I've experienced fall out while combining XiSt and Cohesion. If someone is A1 sensitive why risk losing it's benefits?

I've been using DHEA in my TM series and have a girl totally crushing on me. She's too shy to ask for my number and too young to ask for hers. So I guess it's hard to say with certainty that there is fall out. I know she seeks me out when ever possible and certainly acts like she has a school girl crush.

To be completely honest I think fall out is not something to be desired. I believe it's something to be avoided. I've had stalkers before and I assure you it is no fun. Imprinting? Yes. Crushing? Sure. Fall out? No thanks.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X