yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

DHEA is the molecule in question. At the behest of a forum member it was removed from Cohesion and thus Crush was born. Some believe that DHEA is a fall out killer. I've seen no evidence of that. I've experienced fall out while combining XiSt and Cohesion. If someone is A1 sensitive why risk losing it's benefits?

I've been using DHEA in my TM series and have a girl totally crushing on me. She's too shy to ask for my number and too young to ask for hers. So I guess it's hard to say with certainty that there is fall out. I know she seeks me out when ever possible and certainly acts like she has a school girl crush.

To be completely honest I think fall out is not something to be desired. I believe it's something to be avoided. I've had stalkers before and I assure you it is no fun. Imprinting? Yes. Crushing? Sure. Fall out? No thanks.
    Lol, I want to experience being stalked by girls especially ones I like to have as a wife. What products used in tandem do you suggest to have best fallout effects?

Comment

Perhaps we should discuss these matters in a separate thread. I don't want to hijack JJ's introduction.

Comment

Apologies to Jjj for that but Scottie2Hottie it might be something of use for Jjj too. He was looking for fallout as well.

Comment

The ultimate fallout mix is like the Holy Grail of pheromones. There are as many mixes as there are people seeking it. There's no way I could possibly compile every mix out there. There have been some combos which have worked but because of product changes they are moot. However, I can tell you what I've experienced. For me I noticed it with a combination of XiSt, Ascend (-cops), Evolve and Cohesion with the occasional addition of Connections.

That being said, I'd like to share my opinions on fallout. I've experienced fall with and without pheromones. The women who are prone to fallout are not the most mentally stable. They have obsessive tendencies, are highly possessive and extremely jealous. They are not marriage material. Bottom line is that stalkers are crazy. Do you really want a woman who tracks your every move, who scours your phone daily, who constantly accuses you of cheating if you even just look at another woman? They are high maintenance. Require constant attention and validation. They won't give you space to breathe. Trust me it's a nightmare. With my last experience it took two months to break up with her. She refused to believe we were broken up. I tried everything. She stalked me constantly. Even showed up at my job and made a scene. I had to change my number and move. It is not a good time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X