yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello your enthusiastic fragrance expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello your enthusiastic fragrance expert

Comment

You speak Germany Ixist ? lol I see my name but have no idea what he's saying. lol

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really, I used google translate lol

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol don't think mine was Google. It's whatever came up on my phone. I hope my post makes sense. Lol

Ok I translates the post. Ace is a great combo. I've used it at work plenty. Ascend, especially, is great for work. I've been offered numerous promotions since I started using it. Not to mention that customers constantly ask me why I don't have my boss's job. It seems that you went without cops. I think that is prudent, it has worked best for me. Cohesion is great if you have a female boss but if you are A1 sensitive it's not essential. But it has really tamed my boss. Evolve is social enough that it's not overbearing for work. It has sex appeal but isn't like walking around with a swinging dick like a lot of Enone products.

XiSt is a great product if you want to influence a woman you already know. It has also been reported by some to work on strangers, as well. It's boyfriend in a bottle.

Taboo is great for day game but if it is A1 sensitive then you may have issues with it as it has a good amount of A1.

To clarify about Bliss. I primarily use it for self effects. I've used it at work but it seems a little too chill to be productive. But I love how it effects me.

Comment

Comment

Welcome! And thank God for the translate feature because I love to get to know you guys!
          , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X