yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone, from Xist after day one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, from Xist after day one...

Welcome seasixfour,
    Glad to have you here.
    If you start a journal I'll subscribe.
    I love to read experiences it really adds to all of our experiences and knowledge of pheros.
    I have a journal myself.
    See you around!

Xist typically takes some time to imprint (embed you in her thoughts), but constant exposure will makes it hit so hard when it happens.

Comment

Welcome seasixfour

Nice report. Definitely start a journal. It will be beneficial to yourself, as well as others.

Good luck mate.

Comment

glad to have you here so happy you're package arrived so quickly we do our best
        , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome to the Forum let us know your experiences with xist and remember Mones do just a little bit of your work and you have to do the rest.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Seasixfour! We are definitely happy to have you here and I love your introduction post. You recognized that you may have gotten friend zoned and made the convo, funny and QUICK. Operative word being quick.

So far you only have one post and no updates. I am just going to assume that you been having so much fun with your mones that you haven't had time to update us on your Greek goddess.

Was Xist the only product you purchased? Here is a link that I know would be helpful in you taking advantage of your forum abilities to get more of the mones you love at a discount.

Please keep us updated on your adventures.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X