Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone, from Xist after day one...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, from Xist after day one...

Hi All!
    I can't remember how I found Xist and this site but I placed an order last Monday and it arrived on Friday (Tennessee to Queensland, Australia) so I'm super happy with the service.
    I received my bottle of Xist and samples of Taboo, Ascend and Evolve. Thanks heaps!
    Even the note inside was personalised and there was a piece of candy in there too!
    I’m chasing a Greek girl at work (she’s 27, I’m 31), we’ve grown really close in the 2 months (too close, friendzone alert!) however the last few weeks have also been straining at times due to work load.
    I basically got Xist because another thing I noticed was she would never initiate contact outside of work – it was radio silence over the weekends until Monday morning unless I initiated.
    Today was first day back from Christmas so I used one spray of Xist on my neck before leaving for the day.
    We work in the same office so she was in my bubble and I loved the effect it had, even on day one.
    She was squirmy, coughed lightly a lot, played with her hair a lot and even pulled her hair back revealing her neck while I was looking at her (which apparently is an IOI) and we were flirty and playful all day.
    I love the slight change of mindset the Xist gave me, I was witty, funny and quick. She went out of her way to bring me things (lunch, water, etc) and at one point came and leaned on the back of my chair and over my shoulder for about 5 minutes just watching me work.
    I look forward to continuing its use and hopefully becoming embedded in her thoughts – I’m thinking about starting a journal.
    Thanks to all the team at XS – any advice for the near future is also welcome.

Welcome seasixfour,
    Glad to have you here.
    If you start a journal I'll subscribe.
    I love to read experiences it really adds to all of our experiences and knowledge of pheros.
    I have a journal myself.
    See you around!

Xist typically takes some time to imprint (embed you in her thoughts), but constant exposure will makes it hit so hard when it happens.

Comment

Welcome seasixfour

Nice report. Definitely start a journal. It will be beneficial to yourself, as well as others.

Good luck mate.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

glad to have you here so happy you're package arrived so quickly we do our best
        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by seasixfour View Post
          Hi All!
          I can't remember how I found Xist and this site but I placed an order last Monday and it arrived on Friday (Tennessee to Queensland, Australia) so I'm super happy with the service.
          I received my bottle of Xist and samples of Taboo, Ascend and Evolve. Thanks heaps!
          Even the note inside was personalised and there was a piece of candy in there too!
          I’m chasing a Greek girl at work (she’s 27, I’m 31), we’ve grown really close in the 2 months (too close, friendzone alert!) however the last few weeks have also been straining at times due to work load.
          I basically got Xist because another thing I noticed was she would never initiate contact outside of work – it was radio silence over the weekends until Monday morning unless I initiated.
          Today was first day back from Christmas so I used one spray of Xist on my neck before leaving for the day.
          We work in the same office so she was in my bubble and I loved the effect it had, even on day one.
          She was squirmy, coughed lightly a lot, played with her hair a lot and even pulled her hair back revealing her neck while I was looking at her (which apparently is an IOI) and we were flirty and playful all day.
          I love the slight change of mindset the Xist gave me, I was witty, funny and quick. She went out of her way to bring me things (lunch, water, etc) and at one point came and leaned on the back of my chair and over my shoulder for about 5 minutes just watching me work.
          I look forward to continuing its use and hopefully becoming embedded in her thoughts – I’m thinking about starting a journal.
          Thanks to all the team at XS – any advice for the near future is also welcome.
          Welcome to the Forum let us know your experiences with xist and remember Mones do just a little bit of your work and you have to do the rest.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Seasixfour! We are definitely happy to have you here and I love your introduction post. You recognized that you may have gotten friend zoned and made the convo, funny and QUICK. Operative word being quick.

So far you only have one post and no updates. I am just going to assume that you been having so much fun with your mones that you haven't had time to update us on your Greek goddess.

Was Xist the only product you purchased? Here is a link that I know would be helpful in you taking advantage of your forum abilities to get more of the mones you love at a discount.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my

Please keep us updated on your adventures.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X