yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

As the name implies! Married Man who loves his wife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the name implies! Married Man who loves his wife!

Hey Everyone!

So I am completely new to the whole Pheromone game, while looking over many discussion boards dating back to 2012-current I decided that for what I am looking for... PheremoneXS has the appropriate mix for me.
    I am 31 and my wife is 29, both Caucasian,(married 8 years) we have a beautiful little one and one more on the way...which brings me to my first issue. TIME!

With my work schedule (2 weeks home/2 weeks gone) we hardly get to spend any time together, which means she has to pick up the slack while I'm gone. Making her more of an independent person.

Second issue is while she has become Independent, when I try to help around the house everything I do is wrong...which entails fighting (really just light arguing)

And Lastly, Since my kid always has mommy's full attention. When I get home I become the black sheep of the family (sleeping in our King Size bed alone, since she sleeps in my kids room) I have tried talking, bitching, make snide comments, and everything in between to try to get us back to "normal household sop" and I feel that with us having another one on the way it will only get worse...So I turned to Pheromones to assist in these matters.

I purchased the A.C.E pack thinking it will provide the best assistance for my issues. (Should be at my house when I get home from work)

Ascend- for the "I'm important too" feeling
    Cohesion- To help us "calm down and enjoy each other and life"
    Evolve- well because every man who loves his wife wants to show her in more ways than just doing the laundry!

I'm really hoping that I get a sample of Connections too. As I think it would be great to help us sit down and get some stress off of our chest!

What I have no idea about is...Do I need to wear these products everyday? I understand I need to test each one by themselves so I know what works at what concentration. Can I layer them on each other or do they need to be placed in separate pulse points?
    I like to talk a lot I am a pretty fast talker and most of the time my brain outruns my mouth so I have a hard time making any damn sense to her.

Any help in these matters would be greatly appreciated! She's my ZING and I will do whatever it takes to ensure I'm hers!

Welcome Lostinthesauce

First of all I think, given your situation, that you are facing some tough challenges. Pheros can help but they aren't magic potions. I believe that if you are both committed to the success of your relationship that you can get back on track. It will take communication and work but you can do it.

Ascend can definitely bring respect, even admiration.

Cohesion is a great comfort mone and has crushy effects.

Evolve should help with the physical aspects.

Good choices there. Yes it's good to try each one solo to get a feel for them. Then you can move on to layering. Every day isn't necessary but save them for when you two will be together.

Connections is good for bonding. Along with that comes a level of honesty. Sometimes TMI. Be prepared for that. An alternative to consider is Vibe. It combines 3 good products in one. First is Flirt which is predominantly Anol, a good social lubricant which encourages conversation. Second is Connections which I've already discussed. And third is Bliss which is a great chill feel good formula. Vibe may give a good balance and the best of all worlds. If you want something good for bonding without the TMI then consider P96.

Comment

Comment

P96 is a putative pheromone. Click on P96 and it will link you directly to it in the store. The same goes for any product highlighted in the above text.

Comment

Comment

More aggravated seems odd since you're using Cohesion. I would try 2-3 sprays. From 1-2 sprays is recommended for Ascend. I can use as much as 3 with no problems. Did you get your Ascend with cops? That could be an issue right there if you're not regularly sexually active. Remember, cops signal that you've recently been with a woman.

If you're wife is expecting then Evolve may be a waste. Evolve will make her horny but if she can do nothing about it then it may aggravate her.

If she's pregnant then she's probably riding a hormonal rollercoaster. Hard tell how she'll react to any pheromone at any given time.

Comment

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment

Glad you're seeing some success. Keep experimenting, you'll find what works best for you.

Ixist any issues with build up on your clothes from applying oils to your chest?

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment

Sounds like towboater's problems lol I know there are way more professions with the 14 on 14 off though. Towboating is what I personally relate to. My husband works 28 on 14 off. It does make things difficult. In the same respect the mones (in my experience) have a faster effect since we're not always together like most couples. The fact that you're more than willing to get down to the communication aspect of it is great. As we all know some men think if I can get her in the sheets everything will be ok. So not the case obviously. It'll be great to hear a man's experience that lives a similar lifestyle. My husband doesn't use mones but I do of course but I'm always learning! Ok done babbling again you'll love it here
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinthesauce View Post
                Hey Everyone!

So I am completely new to the whole Pheromone game, while looking over many discussion boards dating back to 2012-current I decided that for what I am looking for... PheremoneXS has the appropriate mix for me.
                I am 31 and my wife is 29, both Caucasian,(married 8 years) we have a beautiful little one and one more on the way...which brings me to my first issue. TIME!

With my work schedule (2 weeks home/2 weeks gone) we hardly get to spend any time together, which means she has to pick up the slack while I'm gone. Making her more of an independent person.

Second issue is while she has become Independent, when I try to help around the house everything I do is wrong...which entails fighting (really just light arguing)

And Lastly, Since my kid always has mommy's full attention. When I get home I become the black sheep of the family (sleeping in our King Size bed alone, since she sleeps in my kids room) I have tried talking, bitching, make snide comments, and everything in between to try to get us back to "normal household sop" and I feel that with us having another one on the way it will only get worse...So I turned to Pheromones to assist in these matters.

I purchased the A.C.E pack thinking it will provide the best assistance for my issues. (Should be at my house when I get home from work)

Ascend- for the "I'm important too" feeling
                Cohesion- To help us "calm down and enjoy each other and life"
                Evolve- well because every man who loves his wife wants to show her in more ways than just doing the laundry!

I'm really hoping that I get a sample of Connections too. As I think it would be great to help us sit down and get some stress off of our chest!

What I have no idea about is...Do I need to wear these products everyday? I understand I need to test each one by themselves so I know what works at what concentration. Can I layer them on each other or do they need to be placed in separate pulse points?
                I like to talk a lot I am a pretty fast talker and most of the time my brain outruns my mouth so I have a hard time making any damn sense to her.

Any help in these matters would be greatly appreciated! She's my ZING and I will do whatever it takes to ensure I'm hers!

Lostinsauce! Let me first commend you for actually seeking for solutions. Most of the times men just blame it all on the women and never try to come to a solution or some common ground.

She has a lot on her plate with you not being there, one kid, another on the way. Having that cake in the oven sends a women crazy. You seem to be trying to be helpful, understanding etc. Does she ever tell you what she wants/expects from you.

You want to be included and you want more from her but she may be thinking, well you are not giving me what I want and you are just thinking about yourself.

If you know what her demands/grievances are I suggest coming up with a plan where you both get what you want. When she bitches, yells and complains don't get angry, instead make a silly remark and smile, hug her and tell her something like "You know you want me"

Try constant compliments even if they are rejected and do something unexpected and sweet like leave notes all over the house

Notes :

Babe, I miss you. I miss us
                Lonely and cold without you near me at night
                Maybe even a card and a letter

Once you get to the heart of a woman she is like putty in your hands. Once you can break her down then you can start to subtly communicate and find ways to get your family order in place

Comment

I'm kind of hooked on this story now.... Keep updating us!

Comment

Yes, when I saw you resurrected it I even forgot about this. I too am eager for an update and I am wondering where he disappeared to.

It would make sense, if he is trying to conjure up some time for his wife, he definitely doesn't have time to be on this forum

I guess he just had to take his pheromone suggestions and pheromones and run

Hopefully,we will get a line or two as to whether these mones are working for him

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X