Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

As the name implies! Married Man who loves his wife!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the name implies! Married Man who loves his wife!

Hey Everyone!

So I am completely new to the whole Pheromone game, while looking over many discussion boards dating back to 2012-current I decided that for what I am looking for... PheremoneXS has the appropriate mix for me.
    I am 31 and my wife is 29, both Caucasian,(married 8 years) we have a beautiful little one and one more on the way...which brings me to my first issue. TIME!

With my work schedule (2 weeks home/2 weeks gone) we hardly get to spend any time together, which means she has to pick up the slack while I'm gone. Making her more of an independent person.

Second issue is while she has become Independent, when I try to help around the house everything I do is wrong...which entails fighting (really just light arguing)

And Lastly, Since my kid always has mommy's full attention. When I get home I become the black sheep of the family (sleeping in our King Size bed alone, since she sleeps in my kids room) I have tried talking, bitching, make snide comments, and everything in between to try to get us back to "normal household sop" and I feel that with us having another one on the way it will only get worse...So I turned to Pheromones to assist in these matters.

I purchased the A.C.E pack thinking it will provide the best assistance for my issues. (Should be at my house when I get home from work)

Ascend- for the "I'm important too" feeling
    Cohesion- To help us "calm down and enjoy each other and life"
    Evolve- well because every man who loves his wife wants to show her in more ways than just doing the laundry!

I'm really hoping that I get a sample of Connections too. As I think it would be great to help us sit down and get some stress off of our chest!

What I have no idea about is...Do I need to wear these products everyday? I understand I need to test each one by themselves so I know what works at what concentration. Can I layer them on each other or do they need to be placed in separate pulse points?
    I like to talk a lot I am a pretty fast talker and most of the time my brain outruns my mouth so I have a hard time making any damn sense to her.

Any help in these matters would be greatly appreciated! She's my ZING and I will do whatever it takes to ensure I'm hers!

Welcome Lostinthesauce

First of all I think, given your situation, that you are facing some tough challenges. Pheros can help but they aren't magic potions. I believe that if you are both committed to the success of your relationship that you can get back on track. It will take communication and work but you can do it.

Ascend can definitely bring respect, even admiration.

Cohesion is a great comfort mone and has crushy effects.

Evolve should help with the physical aspects.

Good choices there. Yes it's good to try each one solo to get a feel for them. Then you can move on to layering. Every day isn't necessary but save them for when you two will be together.

Connections is good for bonding. Along with that comes a level of honesty. Sometimes TMI. Be prepared for that. An alternative to consider is Vibe. It combines 3 good products in one. First is Flirt which is predominantly Anol, a good social lubricant which encourages conversation. Second is Connections which I've already discussed. And third is Bliss which is a great chill feel good formula. Vibe may give a good balance and the best of all worlds. If you want something good for bonding without the TMI then consider P96.
    Prowl, APi, Bliss spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

Thanks a ton for the input. We’re both willing to make it work so I believe these will definitely give a shove in the right direction.

Is P96 a single molecule?

Comment

P96 is a putative pheromone. Click on P96 and it will link you directly to it in the store. The same goes for any product highlighted in the above text.
        Prowl, APi, Bliss spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X