yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

new members discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new members discount?

Hi I'm new to the forum page, does anyone know of the discount you get as a new user.

Originally posted by Kami1 View Post
    Hi I'm new to the forum page, does anyone know of the discount you get as a new user.
    Beginner discount?? Nah, no time for that. I am here to exchange experiences with other people who love XSteveO blends first and foremost. If there are other privileges they come second for me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Other than the Awesome Intro pack there are no immediate discounts for new users. That being said, you can earn discounts by posting on the forum. The more you contribute, the more you save. Check out the Lifetime Discounts section.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, what he said!

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        For once you listened to me.

Nah lol. no first time user discounts here XD

but if you become a first time user, there's a high chance you will become a second time user, and then third time user...... cuz xs pheromones work and work well.

welcome Kami1

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X