yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!! I am new and begineer to pheromones! question regarding gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey friends!!
    i received the xist! With no cover!! I will use it today with some drops and I will let you know!!!

didnt find the dosage on the web..

cheerrs!! So happy to use it!!!

Comment

I ordered with cover scent but I received UNSCENTED..... :( .....do there is no diffusion with that option?

Comment

The dosage is mentioned under the Goals portion of the order page.

Just cover with the cologne of your choice.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-30-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

any disadvantages of the UNSCENTED.?

Comment

No it just doesn't have a premixed fragrance. It has the advantage that you can change up your cover scent if you like.
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-30-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

hi!!

I have tried the xist.... I put 2-3 drops on my chest and neck and wrists!
              when I meet the trainer at the gym, started telling me that we dont have chance together only friends....
              later after 1 hours she started talking like I am single and I can go out everynight! If I dont find the man that I want I will stay single for ever
              I am worried of getting wet...does this destroy the pheromones power?

tomorrow I will go for training again! I hope to press the reset button

Comment

As I said, you need to have patience. It takes time. If I were you, I'd just let it lie. Don't pursue her. If you're constantly hounding her it makes you look needy and desperate. Let her come to you. Show her that you don't need her. Create higher value in yourself. Go out with other women. Let her know that you're seeing other women.

Comment

I agree with Scottie2Hottie be patient let her come to you! Keep us posted
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks mates!! For your replies!! will keep u updated!! I am afraid that xist doesn't work if you are sweat any feedback on my this concern?

Comment

Do a search for Anti Sweat Technology.

Comment

hey!! I am patient now! hope it works during workouts.....t

Comment

Ok. Just to answer your concern, no, sweat does not spoil the product. Just apply and let it dry out before starting your workout. I've used it for Yoga and it works just fine. Lots of attention compared to without pheromones.

Some other product you canconsider are as follow:

Ascend: Alpha blend. You are perceived as being a successful person and someone to aim for. Lots of respect. Girls will be attracted to the confident and successful personality. Just make sure you can pull it through.

SOB: As the name implies it's the bad boy and mysterious vibe. Will either piss people off or get them closer. Remember, girls are emotional creatures. If you know how to press the right button, they will come knocking.

Both the above products contain Cops. I usually wear them unscented but some people may not be able to stand the smell. I would suggest you ask for a sample to try it out first. In the mean time, you can consider Bliss or Flirt as a social Mon.
                          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

hello,
                            Today my trainer woman told me that I have bad smell and it might me my sweat, this told me happened lately. ( basically since I am using the unscented xist. I am wondering if this is true or not..I ask another woman after the workout and she told me you smell nothing.....I am asking now.... might mb using overdose? or this is side effect of the usage during workout? I told her I have never had such an issue and I will change my deodorant. That brands you are recommeded have been used at gym?

thank in advance

Marios

Comment

Originally posted by mariosx5 View Post
                              hello,
                              Today my trainer woman told me that I have bad smell and it might me my sweat, this told me happened lately. ( basically since I am using the unscented xist. I am wondering if this is true or not..I ask another woman after the workout and she told me you smell nothing.....I am asking now.... might mb using overdose? or this is side effect of the usage during workout? I told her I have never had such an issue and I will change my deodorant. That brands you are recommeded have been used at gym?

thank in advance

Marios
                              Hi Marios welcome to the community,
                              ??????The body smell must be from under arms. You can use some proper deodorants that are meant for sports, and they keep working whole day. Adidas, Nike, Old Spice these are the ones I found are perfectly made.
                              The PXS pheromones contains diffusion technology. So even if they are not scented they will work equally.
                              What clothes do you wear at gym? I would suggest to put one drop on your clothing near the collar or thick edges of the sleeves. Or on a thick head band. The pheromones stay on clothing for longer time.
                              Another drop you can apply on the top of your head, in your hair. The hair will hold the products for long time and if it sweats, it is going to fall on your body.
                              Another drop split into half behind the ear in the groove. And wipe the same fingers inside your ears(not deep into the holes, just wherever your finger reaches). Because front and inside part of ear does not sweat.

What samples did you receive along with Xist? Did you get SOB, Evolve, Ascend?
                              I will suggest you to try the Evolve sample. Take the sample bottle with you at gym.
                              Already applied Xist. Start workout. Let the trainer get exposed to xist for 5 to 10 minutes. Then go to washroom, or do some water drinking break and spray the sample bottle of Evolve 4 times. 2 on your throat, 1 back of the neck, and one on chest. Then come back for training. Let her get exposed.
                              Then see the results.
                              You Do not expect. Let her expect and react. You enjoy her changes.
                              Last edited by Falvinski; 08-16-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks Falvinski for your reply. I was using ADIDAS deodorant and I bought CHANEL today ALLURE home sport Deodorant stick. Thinking of going today without the Xist and see ask her again about smell....so many years in gym I have never had an issue with sweat. Do you think the Evolve are better ? I dont have the samples. My clothes are sports clothes suitable for workouts ....

Do you think to order the scented xist?

tHank you

Marios

Comment

I went for drinks with the woman.....She smells the xist and at the end we took hands.....as we talked....for sure there is a bad smell in the gym.....
                                  now she afraid and she is trying not to go again with me out.....she afraid herself with me.....
                                  please advice.....

Comment

I went for drinks with the woman.....She smells the xist and at the end we took hands.....as we talked....for sure there is a bad smell in the gym.....
                                    now she afraid and she is trying not to go again with me out.....she afraid herself with me.....
                                    please advice.....
                                    What do you mean she is afraid with you? Do you mean that she realize things might go a different direction and she doesn't trust herself with you?

How do you know that the smell is bad.

I have had several clients complain about the smell of the unscented products or some of the products because of a comment or feeling self conscious. However, the way we women take the smell of pheromones is different from how a man perceives it and you wear these products to please us not other men

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

What do you mean she is afraid with you? Do you mean that she realize things might go a different direction and she doesn't trust herself with you?

How do you know that the smell is bad.

I have had several clients complain about the smell of the unscented products or some of the products because of a comment or feeling self conscious. However, the way we women take the smell of pheromones is different from how a man perceives it and you wear these products to please us not other men
                                      Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Thanks Falvinski for your reply. I was using ADIDAS deodorant and I bought CHANEL today ALLURE home sport Deodorant stick. Thinking of going today without the Xist and see ask her again about smell....so many years in gym I have never had an issue with sweat. Do you think the Evolve are better ? I dont have the samples. My clothes are sports clothes suitable for workouts ....

Do you think to order the scented xist?

tHank you

Marios
                                        Hello, she is an older woman. Evolve is good if you to make her feel sexy and naughty. Xist is generally used by people if they want to make her think about them as a perfect relationship candidate, a boyfriend. But now that you got Xist, combining it with Evolve will give greater results.
                                        I have smelled Xist sample, it is not bad atall. I think it is due to the workout technology fabric. This fabric keep sucking out fluids from your skin and keeps drying it in air. The water content evaporates but concentrated body material acumulates in the fibres, and it smells very bad. Try using pure cotton shirt and see for a few days.

or there is only other possible reason-

She is getting hit by your pheromones hard. She cannot stop thinking about you. So she is trying hard to demolish those feelings by complaining about your non existant bad odor. Psycotic denial, resultant to weird escalations.

Let us know what's happening lately.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X