yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!! I am new and begineer to pheromones! question regarding gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!! I am new and begineer to pheromones! question regarding gym

hello.
    Its Marios here, I am new to the forum and to the pheromones, I have bought the XiSt - Pheromone Oil, and I would like to know if its applicable to the gym and the instructions usage.

Thank you

Marios

Welcome mariosx5 . What are your goals for wearing XiSt to the gym?

Comment

Make the woman trainer to feel sexy and naghty with me!! is that possible?

Comment

While XiSt isn't a sexual product, per se, it could help you in the sense that it could make a lasting impression. It is considered by most to be a "romance" blend. That it can have an imprinting effect and help to get you out of the dreaded "friend zone". Some have referred to it as the "perfect boyfriend" mix. It contains a molecule believed to have a "reset" potential. That is to say she may see you in a new light. Be patient as it takes several repeated exposures to have an effect.

Comment

thank you for your reply. is it a if you get sweaty during workout? is there special points that must spray or touch the oil on your body?

thanks

Comment

Well if your primary venue is going to be at the gym where you're body temp is high and you'll be sweating a lot I'd recommend you get oil. I think a spray will diffuse too quickly.

Just apply it anywhere you would a cologne. And speaking of cologne, if you're buying unscented I'd recommend a cover scent. Although I'm sure KateD would disagree as she likes the natural smell of pheros.

Comment

Do you normally wear cologne? mariosx5 ?
              , Bobbi

Comment

• mariosx5
                mariosx5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I wear cologne but not at the gym

Try two drops smile and just be friendly you would be
              surprised at the effect from the ladies.

Comment

I bought the oil. Where shall I put the two drops? thnks

Comment

hey!!! any update?

Comment

hey mariosx5 have you gotten you Xist?
                    , Bobbi

Comment

• mariosx5
                      mariosx5 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will have it tomorrow by the end of the day! Are there any tips & tricks? how to apply/use it? I would like to use it at gym....does this will destroy its purpose? for friendship zone reset??

• BobiiJo925
                      BobiiJo925 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Xist is great to get you out of the "friendzone" I can't promise you'll be getting busy at the gym right off the bat but if you're trying to get out of the friend zone you got the right product ????

Originally posted by mariosx5 View Post
                    hello.
                    Its Marios here, I am new to the forum and to the pheromones, I have bought the XiSt - Pheromone Oil, and I would like to know if its applicable to the gym and the instructions usage.

Thank you

Marios
                    Marios! We are delighted that you are here and I am excited for you, I really want to know how you like our products and how well they work for you.

I agree with Scottie that wearing Xist to the gym to make your trainer want to be naughty with you, Uhhhhhh.Let us just see how it works out. Why did you go with the oil instead of the spray?

Comment

I don't use oil. KateD or Scottie2Hottie is it any different from spray as to where you should apply it? What works best.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Yea it is different. As I said, I recommend oil bc spray would dissipate too fast with the body heat and oils tend to absorb into the skin more making it less susceptible to sweat. Given the body heat from working out it will diffuse similar to spray.

App points are like any cologne. Neck (jugular) or wrist. And actually given the body heat generated, inner wrist might work best. Slightly less heat than the neck.

Keep in mind that XiSt takes repeated exposures to be effective so have some patience.

Good luck

Comment

hello!
                          Do I need to apply the oil 1 hour before the gym? or less? how to apply the drops? on my finger first?

thanks

Marios

Comment

While SteveO's products last several hours they are most effective in the first three hours. I would apply right before you leave the house.

You can drop onto your finger tip if you like.

Comment

Which are the critical points of body to apply? lets say most effective? I am driving to pick it up! I read a lot positive feedback on that product!! hope will make me feel happy

Comment

As I said before, i would recommend the pulse points on your inner wrist.

Comment

only there? how many drops?

Comment

Have you checked out the product page? It gives dosage recommendations.

As far as app points, I've given some suggestions but you need to find out what works best for you. I can't do that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X