yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to Pheromones and really excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Pheromones and really excited!

Hey everyone!

I am so excited that I have ventured into the underground territory of pheromones. After weeks of research and skepticism I decided to take the plunge and join this forum. I knew this forum from the beginning but I was just "spectating" on the comments and posts.

A little about me

I was born and raised in the Bronx, NYC (still live there for now) by great parents and I had a not so decent childhood. I used to suffer from severe anxiety and depression during my teenage years. Ever since then I always wanted to improve myself as much as possible, and in turn do the same for other people. I have a deep passion for doing this. I am currently working at a retail job at Uniqlo (won't be there for long) and would go back to school in the near future. Career wise I am looking forward to being a Life-Coach.

Ethnicity/race

I am hispanic, more specifically Puerto Rican. My mom was born in Puerto Rico and my father was born in the Bronx. Puerto Rico is beautiful! You guys should visit if you haven't already

Question

I have a question though. Since I am brand new to pheromones, I would like to know which pheromones would be best to start out with, as I have no flipping clue where to start lol. I did a good amount of research on pheromones, as well as your products and what situations to use them for.

I just want to know which formula is the closest to an "all around" formula so I could get a good idea on what to expect.

Thanks in advance guys!

Happy holidays and New Years!

Welcome - can't go wrong with Xist. Taboo is light and fun as well, plenty of flirt in that bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
      Hey everyone!

I am so excited that I have ventured into the underground territory of pheromones. After weeks of research and skepticism I decided to take the plunge and join this forum. I knew this forum from the beginning but I was just "spectating" on the comments and posts.

A little about me

I was born and raised in the Bronx, NYC (still live there for now) by great parents and I had a not so decent childhood. I used to suffer from severe anxiety and depression during my teenage years. Ever since then I always wanted to improve myself as much as possible, and in turn do the same for other people. I have a deep passion for doing this. I am currently working at a retail job at Uniqlo (won't be there for long) and would go back to school in the near future. Career wise I am looking forward to being a Life-Coach.

Ethnicity/race

I am hispanic, more specifically Puerto Rican. My mom was born in Puerto Rico and my father was born in the Bronx. Puerto Rico is beautiful! You guys should visit if you haven't already

Question

I have a question though. Since I am brand new to pheromones, I would like to know which pheromones would be best to start out with, as I have no flipping clue where to start lol. I did a good amount of research on pheromones, as well as your products and what situations to use them for.

I just want to know which formula is the closest to an "all around" formula so I could get a good idea on what to expect.

Thanks in advance guys!

Welcome to forum, and cool that you have curiosity to try on this hobby.
      For starting on pheromones, and taking in consideration your age. I suggest to have 3 products, no more. And then stick on those products and test. I suggest 3 of the following products : Xist, Taboo, Bliss, Cohesion.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• omi95
        omi95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much Loquisimo! So these are the lightest pheromones to use?

• omi95
        omi95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much Loquisimo! So these are the lightest pheromones to use?

you're welcome in the forum it says that older guys (over 30) can use more safely products with good amounts -enone, for example Evolve, SOB... but younger guys may overdose easily as they still produce naturally..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Omi. I for one am really happy you decided to graduate from stalker to lurker.

Just messing with you. Xs has made it super easy to find the right products for you with the use of our goals system. The guys will be around to assist but they are still on some holiday adventures.

I am sorry to hear about your life so far. There is so much we can't control but right now you do have that control and I commend you for taking hold of your life and seeking better. XS is all about progress.

Since you are super young and not rolling in doe , this will def help you to get your mones at a discounted price

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

• omi95
          omi95 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha nice one. I decided to buy Bliss.

You are absolutely right, I have to keep making progress , If Bliss reacts to my body chemistry well, I feel like I would be VERY suprised

Thanks

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww delighted to hear it Omi <3

Hey everyone!

A little about me

Ethnicity/race

Question

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi & welcome! I too am fairly new to pheromones, & only recently came across this forum. The people here are super nice & very he!pful, too. ????
        I've only started experimenting, so I can't offer much help at this time... Sorry ????
        Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
        Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Okay so I decided to order bliss and I got my order today! I used the fastest shipping, I couldn't wait . I can't wait to start experimenting with this! I'll keep you guys updated.

Stay tuned

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
            Dancing Orchid commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck! ????

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            staying tuned

welcome to the club bro

please come back and share with us your bliss experience

Cheers!
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Okay so I decided to order bliss and I got my order today! I used the fastest shipping, I couldn't wait . I can't wait to start experimenting with this! I'll keep you guys updated.

Stay tuned
            Good choice, now you can keep playing with that product and make own conclusions.. be social and have great conversations I also should buy Bliss soon, as finish already few months ago..

Comment

Ok guys so today is going to be my official day of testing Bliss out. It is 9:39am as I am writing this, so I got up really early to have plenty of time to test it out. I am going to wear stylish clothes to boost my appearance as well.

I'll give a brief description on whats going on today.

1. Take a shower and get out the house (without pheromones)

2. walk around a bit, and see peoples reactions (so I could compare it when I am on Bliss)

3.Go to a few public places (stores, malls, starbucks, supermarkets etc)

4. Go back home

5. Take a shower again

6. Go outside (with Bliss on this time)

7. Do step 3

7. See the difference

I would be doing this on my off days from work and I would be doing this testing for AT LEAST 2 weeks. Once I get the hang of it and I have an idea of what the difference is. This is where the fun begins

The journey of improving myself and changing my life begins today!

Wish me luck everyone!

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                Dancing Orchid commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck dude! Hope u get lots of good results! ????

Ok guys so today is going to be my official day of testing Bliss out. It is 9:39am as I am writing this, so I got up really early to have plenty of time to test it out. I am going to wear stylish clothes to boost my appearance as well.

I'll give a brief description on whats going on today.

1. Take a shower and get out the house (without pheromones)

2. walk around a bit, and see peoples reactions (so I could compare it when I am on Bliss)

3.Go to a few public places (stores, malls, starbucks, supermarkets etc)

4. Go back home

5. Take a shower again

6. Go outside (with Bliss on this time)

7. Do step 3

7. See the difference

I would be doing this on my off days from work and I would be doing this testing for AT LEAST 2 weeks. Once I get the hang of it and I have an idea of what the difference is. This is where the fun begins

The journey of improving myself and changing my life begins today!

Wish me luck everyone!
              Why you off days, do you not intend to wear mones to your environment as well to see what results you receive?

Thanks for reporting back

Comment

That's true...... I am going to wear them at work too. I think that would be the best time/location to try them, since the same people would be there most of the time.

You're welcome

Comment

Ok everyone so I am going to give you guys a quick update as to what happened in yesterdays test.

pheromone formula: Bliss

dosage: 1 spray

So i left the house at 11:15am the day before yesterday (the first day I tested bliss) and I took the normal route that I normally take to go to the city. I took the train down town to go to retail stores such as H&amp;M, Zara, Old Navy and some other more retail stores.

When I went inside the train that I take, there was unfortunately a very little amount of people in the car that I entered, there was a girl sitting beside me, but she seemed like she didn't get effected.....so nothing out of the ordinary.

I get off at the stop and transfer to the other train to go further downtown. This time there was a lot of people in the car, so I got a bit excited to see the reactions. To be honest, I did not see much reactions, if any at all. I just had the usual senario when girls look at me and then look away.

So I decided to go to 2 different cars in the train, I had a couple of girls look at me, but that's about it.

However when I went to the next stop on this train, there was a guy who looked like he was in a rush. He came SPEEDING into the cart that I was in. Me liking to talk people (and test this out) I decided to open him up. I started the conversation with these words "you came in like a speeding bullet". We ended up having a conversation for the entire time we were there. I felt good about the outcome.

After that I decided to go to the retail stores and pretend that I was shopping. I didn't get much in terms of hits, just normal day to day stuff. Even the workers didn't do much.

After that I went to Starbucks to order a bottle of water to make things quick. I went to an empty table and there was this older (attractive) woman sitting on the table next to mine and she gave me a good smile, and I smile back and that was about it.

Long story short I didn't really noticed much in terms of results and reactions. But I think is WAY to tell yet.

Maybe 1 spray is not enough? What's the ideal dosage for Bliss? It says 1-3 sprays. On some pages 2-3 sprays.

Also what are the best locations to try Bliss out?

I would give it another test

Thanks everyone!

Comment

And Bliss is considered a social right? I am thinking about buying 2 more pheromones, which other two would be good for a beginner like me?

Thanks

Comment

Ok everyone so I am going to give you guys a quick update as to what happened in yesterdays test.

pheromone formula: Bliss

dosage: 1 spray

So i left the house at 11:15am the day before yesterday (the first day I tested bliss) and I took the normal route that I normally take to go to the city. I took the train down town to go to retail stores such as H&amp;M, Zara, Old Navy and some other more retail stores.

When I went inside the train that I take, there was unfortunately a very little amount of people in the car that I entered, there was a girl sitting beside me, but she seemed like she didn't get effected.....so nothing out of the ordinary.

I get off at the stop and transfer to the other train to go further downtown. This time there was a lot of people in the car, so I got a bit excited to see the reactions. To be honest, I did not see much reactions, if any at all. I just had the usual senario when girls look at me and then look away.

So I decided to go to 2 different cars in the train, I had a couple of girls look at me, but that's about it.

However when I went to the next stop on this train, there was a guy who looked like he was in a rush. He came SPEEDING into the cart that I was in. Me liking to talk people (and test this out) I decided to open him up. I started the conversation with these words "you came in like a speeding bullet". We ended up having a conversation for the entire time we were there. I felt good about the outcome.

After that I decided to go to the retail stores and pretend that I was shopping. I didn't get much in terms of hits, just normal day to day stuff. Even the workers didn't do much.

After that I went to Starbucks to order a bottle of water to make things quick. I went to an empty table and there was this older (attractive) woman sitting on the table next to mine and she gave me a good smile, and I smile back and that was about it.

Long story short I didn't really noticed much in terms of results and reactions. But I think is WAY to tell yet.

Maybe 1 spray is not enough? What's the ideal dosage for Bliss? It says 1-3 sprays. On some pages 2-3 sprays.

Also what are the best locations to try Bliss out?

I would give it another test

Thanks everyone!
                      Bliss I would say 2-3 is good.. one is a little amount.. I would say the best locations to try Bliss will be in places where you can interact with other people. Work place, a course, dancing lesson, home party, seminary, etc.. where ever there is proximity with people and is socially accepted to interact with others..

I think with Bliss is very important to be social, so be in the mood to really be liking to talk with people, having conversations and have a positive vibe. And yes, you should open interactions. Not the other person, however if they open, that's welcome

Comment

And Bliss is considered a social right? I am thinking about buying 2 more pheromones, which other two would be good for a beginner like me?

Thanks
                        You got Bliss and that's a good one. I would recommend you Xist, Love boat and Taboo (I have never used but I think can be a good product). Also Cohesion, will be good if you got already a girl very close to you, like almost a girlfriend.
                        Last edited by Loquisimo; 01-22-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Ok it is 5:36 am here and Im off to work with Bliss on. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I am using 1 spray.

Comment

So I tested Bliss yesterday at work and I didn't see a difference in how the people were responding. It literally felt like a normal day. One thing I felt was that I was more tired than usual. Could it be that my dosage was too low?

Comment

I am going to do another test today with 2 sprays this time, so I can see what happens. I don't have work today, so Ill do the usual thing of going to stores, trains etc. There are no social events happening today unfortunately. I don't have work today, so Ill do the usual thing of going to stores, trains etc.

lets say when I find my sweet spot dose, how would people act around me? I'm just curious to know.

'Ill keep you guys posted

Comment

So I tested Bliss yesterday at work and I didn't see a difference in how the people were responding. It literally felt like a normal day. One thing I felt was that I was more tired than usual. Could it be that my dosage was too low?
                                Quite often, I think there is a feeling that everything is just normal, nothing different. Bliss, I think recommended is 2-3 sprays.

Something I believe, is when interacting with people, is offering a chance to pheromones to act. But if not interacting with anyone, no proximity with anyone either, using pheromones is just wasting them..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X