yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to Pheromones and really excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What product(s) would you guys currently recommend in getting for your current girlfriend so that she becomes more touchy/feely/spooning towards you?

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidWater View Post
      What product(s) would you guys currently recommend in getting for your current girlfriend so that she becomes more touchy/feely/spooning towards you?
      Hey there, nice to have you. Did you open an intro , I hope I already gave you a proper welcome to our wonderful forum

It is better to open your own thread with your questions and concerns. That way your question and your experiences don't get lost since it is someone else thread.

Comment

The product page says 2 - 3 sprays

It's not how you see the world that shapes your perception of it, it's the lenses you’re looking through. Through the years our eyes, seeing the same thing over and over, tend to insert a pattern even when it might not actually exist. Even when it's a negative or bad pattern when the situa

But everyone is different. It may be that Bliss may not be the best product for you , not all the products will work well for everyone. In some cases what happens is that we are looking for specific results and miss the hits that are actually taking place

Comment

Bliss is one phero that I can feel the self effects very much but really don't see affecting other people very much. That could just be me. Maybe try another product that might be easier to see or notice reactions...like a flirt or love boat or even a sexual. When they hit you'll know it.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Okay so I was at work on Wednesday and this time I sprayed 2 twice on my neck. I only got one (hit?). One of the ladies from the "higher ups" walked by me and when she passed me she stopped and asked me if that was me and I said yea.

She asked me what sent it was, and I said cool water. "I didn't tell her what it actually was". After that it seemed like she wanted to keep the conversation going a little but she was busy. I don't know if this was a hit from the pheromones or she just liked the scent. What do you guys think?

Comment

To be honest I don't really talk that much at work, not because I'm not social, but because I really put energy into my work. I work in retail, so I can't stay in one place. What I'm trying to say is that it is going to be a bit difficult to test Bliss out. I'm working part-time too, so I don't only want to rely on work to try this out. I think pure social situations is where Bliss is going to shine

Comment

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X