yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to all of this

Hey guys I'm new to all of this just received my first order of evolve and xist. I ordered the unsented and was wondering what I would need to do to get good diffusion? Things have slowed down to a dead crawl with my girlfriend lately I'm hoping to bring some flair back to our relationship.

Originally posted by Svensterama View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to all of this just received my first order of evolve and xist. I ordered the unsented and was wondering what I would need to do to get good diffusion? Things have slowed down to a dead crawl with my girlfriend lately I'm hoping to bring some flair back to our relationship.
    Welcome the forum!

evolve its spray or oil version? evolver oil its better in diffusion that spray version!

Comment

to XS Sven. I am super happy to have you here. Wohoooo, you already placed an order , how exciting.

I am going to include a thread in this thread to answer your question about diffusion. I may do that a lot to encourage all members/users to research and read all the useful information we have on the online store and the forum.

I believe this thread will answer so many questions and will wow you as well.

I can't wait to read your experiences using Evolve and Xist.

Comment

Welcome to the pheromone world Svensterama! You'll definitely want to read up that link KateD shared. It'll kind of sound like a science article but if you're able to cut out the jargon and just simplify it, t really goes in depth and should answer the majority of your questions regarding diffusion.
        i
        The products these days from PXS have a diffusion technology that should already give great diffusion. It was updated sometime in 2014 (early 2014?) so that a cover scent wouldn't necessarily be needed to improve diffusion as it did previously. There are some other companies that still produce products that require (or at least is recommended) that a cover scent be used for improved diffusion so keep that in mind. Does that make other products inferior? No. Just like with any tool, if you use it correctly or the way its intended to be used, you'll get optimum results.

Oils tend to diffuse less than sprays. That's why sprays are generally recommended for cooler/cold climates while oils are recommended for hotter weather.

In cold climates, oils aren't as easy to evaporate and the low temperature means low energy. If you've ever taken basic chemistry, ice is basically water molecules with low amounts of vibration/kinetic energy. If you increase the temperature, you're increasing the energy in the environment, which the molecules can use to increase it's vibration/kinetic energy level and break free from polar forces, causing it to melt into water.

Similarly, cold weather means low energy. Low energy means low vibration/kinetic energy for oils, which means its harder to break out of its liquid form and diffuse into the air. The amount of energy needed by oils to break free and evaporate is generally greater than the amount of energy needed by alcohol.

So in short, oils in cold weather will take WAY longer (if at all) to affect people. The diffusion rate is much slower, and the effective distance is sharply shortened.

On the other hand, in hot weather the alcohol sprays will diffuse much more but will shorten the application lifespan. The product page says sprays should generally last 4-6 hours. If you're in hot weather, you can cut that down to 2-4 hours (maybe even shorter) because too much evaporates at once.

There's a saying that less is more. The more you spray, the less believable your vibe/signature becomes. The less you use, the slower the effects might be, but the more believable it is because it feels more natural.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you so much guys I live in Wisconsin so it's pretty cold luckily I ordered the spray I ordered evolve and xist but they sent me cohesion bliss and ascend samples. I suppose my next question would be if you guys have any good combos or the believable amounts

Comment

And how long before I see her should I spray up

Comment

Anytime you want, although if a product you're using smells a bit, you may want to spray at least 30 minutes before to let it dry down, fade out, and blend with you.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome! You were lucky to have found XS, as was I. They are one of the best companies out there, and you should see results with those two blends! Keep us apprised of your experiences.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you so much guys I live in Wisconsin so it's pretty cold luckily I ordered the spray I ordered evolve and xist but they sent me cohesion bliss and ascend samples. I suppose my next question would be if you guys have any good combos or the believable amounts
                    You welcome, I hope your reports, success friend!

Comment

Welcome! !!

Comment

Welcome! I've used all the products you have (ordered and samples) - I haven't tried oils, just sprays....They work! I've actually sprayed an hour or more before interacting with someone, and they still seem to work; after about 3 hours, I do another spray - not sure if this is "right", but it psychologically feels right I am still experimenting, myself, though....

Comment

When I worked in NY in the winter, I always sat in my car w/ the heat at max to raise my body heat since I wore oil based pheros. It was good to get the diffusion going as soon as I walked into the place I was heading. A friendly hug and they would be hit w/ the whiff.

Should you still be sleeping in the same bed wearing the oils to bed should have an effect.

Comment

Zedd, interesting technique - I am assuming same works for the spray versions?

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                              Zedd, interesting technique - I am assuming same works for the spray versions?
                              It should, but from what I understand the effects will wear out quicker since the spray diffuses quickly, and the sweat will change the mones. You should be fine with the sprays just applied. I noticed the hits faster in confined spaces like closets and cars.

Comment

Thanks - I was @ an evening outdoor party and experienced tremendous success (reported the results in another post)....Really stoked....It took some time, but I was at the party roughly 1.5 hours - started noticing huge results towards the end of the party, but throughout, women were motioning for me to sit next to them, chatting non stop, and eyeing me....it was cool, the diffusion worked (wrists, neck, some residue on clothes no doubt)

Comment

No problem, you really have to know yourself well. For me, I tend to stay cold, but when I drink tea, the caffeine increases my body temp. I could be wrong, but I do notice faster hits. It is just as pronounced when I was taking fat burners a couple of years ago. I was always hot, almost to the point of sweating but not quite, and I do notice more hits than usual when I was on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                                    No problem, you really have to know yourself well. For me, I tend to stay cold, but when I drink tea, the caffeine increases my body temp. I could be wrong, but I do notice faster hits. It is just as pronounced when I was taking fat burners a couple of years ago. I was always hot, almost to the point of sweating but not quite, and I do notice more hits than usual when I was on them.
                                    fat burners affect the pheromones?, Did not know that

Comment

Not directly per se, but in my theory indirectly I think it helps with the diffusion of my oil based pheromones. In my case when I took the fat burners, Meltdown, my body temperature rose to the point where at some points I was sweating, sometimes borderline.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                                        Not directly per se, but in my theory indirectly I think it helps with the diffusion of my oil based pheromones. In my case when I took the fat burners, Meltdown, my body temperature rose to the point where at some points I was sweating, sometimes borderline.
                                        Good analysis, it has never happened to me using fat burners ... so I can not say that, but thanks for sharing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X