yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Welcome to the community:)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know absolutely nothing about pheromones but excited to learn! I love scents and perfumery in general. I love the idea of something that can give me a confidence boost, as I'm very shy by nature.

Comment

Thanks for being so welcoming.

I just placed my first order. I'm exciting and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait to learn how pheromones can enhance my life.

Comment

Didn't see this post before lol
        Hello
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Dave I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and play games.I hope to find friends here and expirience.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCampbell View Post
          Hello everyone my name is Dave I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and play games.I hope to find friends here and expirience.

Hi there Dave, so nice to meet you and so happy to have you here. Although this is the Welcome thread. There is a separate thread for introducing yourself. Please use the link below to go to the thread where you can introduce yourself and get to know the XS community better.

We are a community of like minded individuals and welcome you, hoping you choose to participate. Our community focus is to promote the scientific aspect of pheromones, but you are free to post about any products you'd like, even other pheromone vendors.

Click on the New Topic tab and start a new thread to introduce yourself

Comment

Hey XSteveO, thanks for this building this positive community of like minded individuals. My first foray into Pheros was through a product I had ordered called Secret Seduction Spray SSS anyways I used it for 3 months and had absolutely 0 results from using it. I chalked it up to 1. Not everything works for everyone. 2. It didn't work with my body's chemistry. 3. It was expensive snake oil. At $80 a month for a subscription for the amount of product that I was getting was a ripoff.
            That is just my opinion based on 3 months of use and being congruent to the product to the letter.
            Pheromones
            Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Comment

Yo i'm here to learn as much as I can from everyone

Comment

Hello everyone !

Comment

Originally posted by AndewBear View Post
                Hello everyone !
                Hello
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello All,

This is as33156 from the pherotruth finally joining the forum.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X