yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My First PheromoneXS Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First PheromoneXS Pack

Hi everyone!
    I'm excited about the near completion of my very first pack. My shopping cart, currently, has the following intriguing products. I came up with this list based on the GOAL System.

CALMING - Cohesion
    PLAYFUL - ? ?
    FLIRTY - Exotica
    INTMATE - Connections XS
    STATUS - Ascend XS
    SEXUAL - SOB XS

Well, whadd'ya know, almost a month ago I started with 3 and now I have 5 in my shopping cart. All unscented. I'll be using my colognes to cover. Just one little problem though, I was given a discount code, but I can't seem to find the option to input it. The option should be right before I pay with my card, right?

Help a newbie. SteveO? idle? 2000GT?

You should see the option as soon as you go to your shopping cart, below your products.

Comment

Like Shakes said. Go directly to the cart (not just the button at the top of the page). Scroll down and you'll see that there should be a yellow highlighted area with options to choose from, with the first one being "Use Coupon Code". If you're not seeing that, I suggest you PM SteveO or Idle and let them know of it and they'll fix it fast.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

This should help you to find out how to use coupon codes: https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...ke-a-rock-star

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X