yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to use the coupon code like a Rock-Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the coupon code like a Rock-Star

I get a lot of questions on how to use the super awesome coupon codes we send out in our newsletters. I created this screen share on how to do it just like a Rock-Star would.

Check it out here:

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I'm more interested in seeing more XS videos and what they'll be about.

Comment

There are going to be some great ones. I'll be doing a bunch on how to do stuff of course, but the next one is an old interview I did with Alex Allman. I also have one with Valentino X, Romeo and a few others too. I'm also going to be interviewing some lady friends of mine about how to approach them. I have a lot planned.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

^this sounds very awesome and interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to more info, whether they be tips, tricks, opening, or whatever have you.

Comment

Wow! Thanks Steve,

Nicely made. All such small but important things is what makes this a great forum! More videos.. especially the interview ones would be interesting to watch.

Looking forward to see more of them.

Comment

Hey SteveO!

Could you show us how to use the coupon code on the new website? I can't do what you did when I click on 'View Cart'. It leads me straight to the checkout and prompts me to enter either a promotion code or gift voucher code, no coupon code field ;(

Thanks!

Comment

promotion code =coupon code

Comment

Which products are are excluded from the sale?

Singles, limited editions and packs?

Comment

• Dioxonus
                  Dioxonus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Limited Editions/Custom Blends/Beta Testing & Single molecules.

• Sylvian
                  Sylvian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you

We have been working on a video series to answer all tech questions as well as an additional pheromone Q&A series. Most will be video for your viewing pleasure

Steve O

Comment

Is that Kevin Hart?
                  Okay so now i feel like a total moron. With all this talk aboyt coupon codes, i started to wonder why i havent gotten one. So i check my email amd realized that i never confiirmed my subscription to the newsletter. Smh
                  Last edited by 2000GT; 10-12-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X