yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Not new but newly returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new but newly returning

Hey all, I went to find Pherotruth the other day but it was gone! And then I was looking for Liquid Alchemy Labs and they seem to be gone too! Are there any good phero merchants left besides Discover? Also, how has everyone been finding the mones from here (I only dabbled back when I used them). Thanks!

Hey SargeMaximus! Good to see you here, Liquid Alchemy Labs site is still on just it doesn't work due to the merchant account being down
    Voted best of the best by independent pheromone researchers. Using only the highest purity human pheromones in our perfumes and colognes for men and women

As for PheroTruth, unfortunately Mark passed away and Gladen had no way of recovering the forum from his servers.

here's the thread:
    I'm assuming that website is how we all ended up finding SteveO's line and and the rest... anyone know whats going on? I'm getting an error saying the site has

We've relaunched it with Johnny Fever recently at http://pherotruth.net/

Comment

Originally posted by TracerX View Post
      Hey SargeMaximus! Good to see you here, Liquid Alchemy Labs site is still on just it doesn't work due to the merchant account being down
      Voted best of the best by independent pheromone researchers. Using only the highest purity human pheromones in our perfumes and colognes for men and women

As for PheroTruth, unfortunately Mark passed away and Gladen had no way of recovering the forum from his servers.

here's the thread:
      I'm assuming that website is how we all ended up finding SteveO's line and and the rest... anyone know whats going on? I'm getting an error saying the site has

We've relaunched it with Johnny Fever recently at http://pherotruth.net/
      Oh awesome thank you so much. I’m also thinking about getting a XS mone but am wondering how much I need to steer them. Or if I say used a mone with my fwb and then didn’t a different time if she’d react negatively perhaps. Thabks

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

Oh awesome thank you so much. I’m also thinking about getting a XS mone but am wondering how much I need to steer them. Or if I say used a mone with my fwb and then didn’t a different time if she’d react negatively perhaps. Thabks
        If she's already into you without pheromones that means you likes your signature, so your best bet would be a mone that's close to your signature or enhances it

Comment

Originally posted by TracerX View Post

If she's already into you without pheromones that means you likes your signature, so your best bet would be a mone that's close to your signature or enhances it
          mate there any mones that simply enhance my natural mones?

Comment

There's Core by Apex pheromones, but maybe XS has something too

Comment

Status Booster is a general
              amplifier as are several putative molecules

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Status Booster is a general
                amplifier as are several putative molecules
                K I\m also an introvert tho so I don't want a mone that will make me the center of attentuion or flypaper to people.

Comment

Well, you said you wanted to amplify your natural signature, did you not? Normally someone would say that because they think their natural signature is attractive. But I should not make that assumption. How does your natural signature affect people? ANd what are you looking to do by amplifying it. What would a win look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Well, you said you wanted to amplify your natural signature, did you not? Normally someone would say that because they think their natural signature is attractive. But I should not make that assumption. How does your natural signature affect people? ANd what are you looking to do by amplifying it. What would a win look like?
                    I tend to rub people the wrong way but I don’t know if that’s my mones or my personality

a win for me would be attracting hotter girls than I get normally without losing the girls I already get. A few years ago I tried to do that and ended up losing the kinds of girls I was getting so I scrapped mones altogether. Also longer sexual stamina would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                      Hey all, I went to find Pherotruth the other day but it was gone! And then I was looking for Liquid Alchemy Labs and they seem to be gone too! Are there any good phero merchants left besides Discover? Also, how has everyone been finding the mones from here (I only dabbled back when I used them). Thanks!
                      Welcome.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X