yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hello,
    Long story short. I’m almost 48yo and devoted. I I’m just looking to enjoy life and hopefully attract younger women. I’ve tried pheromones in the past (limited) and am hoping to see how they can help my dating life.
    thanks for adding me.

Dirty old man, what is the point of life without enjoying it. I can say that I have been trying to do so more and more.

You said you used pheromone before. What pheromone blends did you use and were they of much success ?

I am not a man with experience of how to pull younger girls to you so I will wait for the expert pheromone enthusiasts with great experience in this matter to give you some tips and tricks. They too are old dirty men so you are in good hands

While you wait on them to respond please check out this link below to our discounts for life program to aid you in stocking up your arsenal.

Discounts For Life - Community Influencers - Oh My! - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Comment

They too are old dirty men so you are in good hands
      HEY!!!!

Comment

I had Alpha Male, Nude, Aqua Vitae. Unfortunately they enter up leaking before I got to test them sufficiently (I believe they froze in my truck). I do have part of a small sample of Apua Vitae and a bottle of something at home, possibly Wolf or Bad Wolf. I’ll have to check when I get home.
        Now I am wondering what I should try.

Comment

After checking, the bottle I have at home is Aqua Vitae.

Comment

You should learn how to store them. I did the car and shirt pocket thing and got leakage too. Since they have large amounts of quickly evaporating alcohol, you want to avoid thi. I keep mine inside a styrofoam box near my home thermostat. My temperature stability this way is pretty good but mostly I worry about evap. As your collection gets larger, the bottles last longer since you aren't using them all at once. I periodically make sure each xs spray bottle is secured on the second click and check the tightness on the oils. I use dropper bottles and no problems yet though the euro droppers are hypothesized to last longer. No problems and many over 5 years old now.

Aquae vitae can hit really hard, it can be hit or miss and a couple of times has pissed off guys. I use 3 drops, 5 gets a bit unpredictable .

Comment

The great thing about our pheromone site is that each product page has a detailed description about the product. There are also reviews at the bottom. You can still read and get advice here but it is a nice start to see if you want to try the product or not. Here are a few links below to help you get started :

XiSt - Pheromone Spray for Men (pheromonexs.com)

Taboo XS - Pheromone Spray for Men (pheromonexs.com)

Barely Legal (XS106B) (pheromonexs.com)

Naked Gun (XS146) (pheromonexs.com)

Here is a sticky thread that would be great for someone getting back into the pheromone game :

amateur Beginner's Guide to Pheromone Application, Diffusion, Longevity, Oils, Sprays - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

Comment

I agree, I have to figure out the storage. I work on the road all week and am only home on the weekends. I think I will get some small dropper bottles and leave the original bottles at home. I also have to find a cover scent (The Aqua Vitea was supposed to be scented but I don’t think it is).
                I will do some research and most likely make an order today. I am leaning towards Naked Gun, Barely Legal and Taboo. Or should I be looking at something different to get started?

Comment

So far it looks like you have other brands but when you order from xs look up under lab supplies for sample sprayers, They are cheap and hold enough for a few uses at least if not more. Oh hell, here's the link. https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...ple-Bottle-2ml

Don't smash them too much, they will leak but good travel companion if you don't want to buy expensive travel atomizers

Comment

Aqua Vitae has a cool water-type scent. 80's early 90's stuff. Lots of covers that won't clash, Just think Blue and it should blend alright with aqua vitae

Comment

I think you should look at SOB or Brute also. SOB especially.

Comment

Ok, I think I’m getting closer to the three I want to order to start with, but keep finding more info that just confuses me more. Lol
                        I think I will try the SOB, (Naked Gun or Barely Legal), (Taboo or Xist).
                        Any thoughts of Naked Gun vs Barely Legal?
                        I am also trying to decide between Taboo and Xist.
                        Is one of these similar to Aqua Vitae?
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

Not really close to Aquae Vitae. It's an old formula from simpler times. SOB moves along those lines but is smoother and more fun. AV will push you into an aggressive personality. SOB doesn't do that despite its name. It has the base chemicals but then adds a lot on top. SOB seems to really let your personality come out and you just be you. It's got an honest molecule in it. It won't turn you into an SOB unless you already are on the inside. It's an Alpha IDGF with more talk than attitude. Self assured while smiling. AV doesn't seem to have any smile in it.

Generally SOB is enjoyable to wear which is in your post. Brute is a cousin of sorts that seems to break the ice with the younger gals but it first hits them kind of boorish. I had a gal turn around to jump on me as if I had shoved her and I was still about 3 feet away in line. It has a strong presence. I 've had similar startled responses but that one I remember well.

Comment

Thanks. Any thoughts on the other ones, or am I trying to start with too much?

Comment

I don't use barely legal or naked gun though I have both. To be honest I haven't had the right kind of social gatherings for them I think. I generally keep things low-keyed and intimate. It sounds like you're looking for some more excitement so give them a try. I about have them all. You're goals are your goals not mine. I love the socials, the intimates engaging and even though its playing with fire I like the imprinters like XIst and LAL's Nude and VooDoo.

Grab a few or 5, start a journal to get post count up and future discounts and post your results age groups types of venues etc etc. Will need lots of reports on stuff like naked gun and Barely legal. Maybe I can learn how and when to use them. Two-way street here ya know?

Comment

I just made my first order. Xist, Evolve and SOB. I’m looking forward to testing them and reporting my experiences.

Comment

You've got some good stuff coming, It will take a while to learn them. I caught onto SOB pretty fast, After you learn the dose for evolve then you have to learn the timing. And Xist is a slow ramp up over multiple encounters with the same woman. After you get to know Xist you'll realize its working first encounter but the woman takes a while to process her reactions. Looking forward to your escapades and info.

Comment

I hate to bother you again. I don’t really have a way to go test cover scents before I get my order, so I will have to order something. Are there any suggestions for a good scent or two to start with? Also, are there any that will not go well with the products I ordered, or do they pair with pretty much anything I like? I’ve been having trouble finding any information on what pairs with what.
                                    Thanks

Comment

The fragrance is a whole nother world. I don't know your budget. Since you are going after the younger set I would stay away from anything that smells like their Dad. Stuff from the eighties and nineties. My best recommendation is to start watching youtubes. I like this gal for a review of fragrances under a hundred. Girls like Blue Fragrances, Vanilla, and candies. Roses and woods are sexy but usually expensive. https://www.youtube.com/@CurlyFragrance

I also use https://www.perfuum.com/ to buy samples of the really expensive stuff. I often hear great reviews about stuff I don't like. So I order from here and get the samples. I may buy 10 before I decide to spend a couple hundred on just one. My current favorite is XERJOFF 40 knots but I have a list of 200-dollar fragrances that I save for. SHOP, I have found huge variances in prices. I start at JOMASHOP, if they have it its the cheapest in US. my 400 xerjoff was a couple hundred!

Besides a couple more Xerjoffs, I'm real close to pulling the trigger on this guy's stuff. https://aaronterencehughes.co.uk/collections/all but he's in UK and 400 dollar order for free shipping. But I have bought a bunch of 10 ml samples from Maxaroma. https://www.youtube.com/@AaronTerenceHughes

A lot of people buy clones. These are copies of the very expensive stuff The girls have some favorite companies they swear by but their names escape me. My first couple years I bought Al Haramain. My favorite out of there is Amber oud gold but it smells like a tropical fruit basket so You have to be pretty confident to pull it off. I have about 5 others from them. They aren't bad.

It's a real deep rabbithole.
                                      I'm loving my fragrance journey so far and wanted to share it with you! Keep tuning in to FM and keep smelling good! Follow me on Instagram @fragmental.uk

Another YouTuber I like that covers men's style and sometimes scents is https://www.youtube.com/@Realmenrealstyle/videos

That'll keep you busy for a while, after you narrow it down a bit get back. BUY DECANTS if Perfuum.com doesn't have it there are many others.

Comment

Yup. Learning about the rabbit hole. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X