yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb!

Hey guys I have no clue how I even made it to this forum or even ordering Xist 😂. But I ordered a bottle and now I'm here. I've never dabbed in Pheromones but went on a Google bender and spent hours reading before ordering. So my "goal" was to get more of a spark back with my gf of 6 years. A little backstory to this is I'm a recovering addict with 3 years clean and turn ed my life around HUGE. But me and her have been talking and since I've gotten sober I've lost affection, emotional connection etc. After some digging around I've found I've got an 'Avoidant attachment style and everything that's comes along with it to a T. All of this came out after being sober. I've lost my want to be intimate, my communication has decreased and all that good stuff that goes along with the avoidant attachment style. Long story short I'm looking to get all these back and It seems some of these pheromones may be able to able to help me along the way lol. So I've got a big bottle of XIST and some samples of Ascend, Cohesion and Love Boat and any tips would be greatly appreciated! ( I'm obviously going to read through the threads don't think I'm just being lazy and wanting all the answers done for me 😂)

Welcome - you're gonna love pheros - I've been using for years....They work! I'm still learning, like all of us here. Avoidant attachment style can be overcome! Keep at it, use the pheros, check the forums often. BTW, your GF can use them too Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PewbertV2 View Post
      Hey guys I have no clue how I even made it to this forum or even ordering Xist 😂. But I ordered a bottle and now I'm here. I've never dabbed in Pheromones but went on a Google bender and spent hours reading before ordering. So my "goal" was to get more of a spark back with my gf of 6 years. A little backstory to this is I'm a recovering addict with 3 years clean and turn ed my life around HUGE. But me and her have been talking and since I've gotten sober I've lost affection, emotional connection etc. After some digging around I've found I've got an 'Avoidant attachment style and everything that's comes along with it to a T. All of this came out after being sober. I've lost my want to be intimate, my communication has decreased and all that good stuff that goes along with the avoidant attachment style. Long story short I'm looking to get all these back and It seems some of these pheromones may be able to able to help me along the way lol. So I've got a big bottle of XIST and some samples of Ascend, Cohesion and Love Boat and any tips would be greatly appreciated! ( I'm obviously going to read through the threads don't think I'm just being lazy and wanting all the answers done for me 😂)
      Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Glad You are here.

Comment

Fuck yeah man, good job on getting and staying sober.

You reminded me I have to take that attachment quiz so thank you for that xD

And you chose a really good mix. I have and have been using Xist for a bit now. For you definitely test Xist out with Ascend. The point being that Ascend has cops in it. The testosterone and libido increase from smelling cops may help with your lost for intimacy.

Actually I don’t know what you mean, can you go into more detail about your list of wanting to be intimate and the decrease in communication?

Oh and welcome!

Comment

• PewbertV2
            PewbertV2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey! So yeah being intimate I mean physically and emotionally is what probably describes it best. I'm physically able to be intimate just there's no effort that goes into it.

• PewbertV2
            PewbertV2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a people person but communication with her isnt there like it used to be once I got sober. The love is still there. I'm mostly emotionless so I haven't been able to get to a deep level with her.

Welcome to the fam! Definitely echo ChasingAHigh

Comment

What age are you and your partner?

I know that xist did wonders for me as a reset, but it's rarely a go to for me recently. I tend to use a1 heavy products during her PMS and then heavy alphas such as evolve domination or SOB during other times. For reference I'm 49, and she is 39.

By losing your ability to be intimate do you mean physically, verbally, or some other description. Knowing the answer to that will help with what we can suggest.

Oh and welcome.
            ​​
            ​​

Comment

• PewbertV2
              PewbertV2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey thanks and I mean verbally and physically. I can but it's not like I put effort into things like I use to etc. I'm like emotionless most of the time lol

• PewbertV2
              PewbertV2 commented
              Editing a comment
              And I'm 31 she's 29. She's very mature though and highly into her emotions so we're polar opposites right now. It wasn't always like that though was what I was trying to explain

You are about to embark on quite a journey. You do realize that people use pheromones to attract while you say you have an inclination to avoid?

That will by necessity force you into a 180 from where you are at now. What I mean is that you will actually have to go out and try to connect, You are going to have to go out and connect and feel. AN important part of pheromone use is observing other people. That may be uncomfortable. If you got sober, you have more courage than you are aware of though. The only way out is through. You will have to interpret these observation evaluate, reevaluate and correct. You will make mistakes. We all interpret things differently, we all have our own perspectives which in turn generate feelings in us.

But we all deceive ourselves, Where there is perception there is also deception. Your biggest hindrance will be the deception of self. So we experiment with doses and dozens and dozens of different people, We tend to keep our pheromonal usage private btw because if people know it changes how they react to us and our perceptions are as i said easily deceived by them as well as our own. Error is additive while probability is multiplicative. Track feelings and observations in your journal is a good thing. You can set one up here, Most of us have respect for other journals and opinions if they are in a journal.

Your truths will slowly refine but a side effect is that I now have a much wider range of emotions. I permit myself to feel things I would not have before. These are mildly mood altering. I like to compare it to going into a room full of people where everybody is happy and i start to become happy. It's just a nuanced mood altering but you can pick your moods. This is very empowering to have chaotic emotions slightly under control. Be careful, I wear the lightest dose I can. Since you are a recovering addict, you might watch out for thinking that more is better. I have found that too much just pushes people away. I have used these to push people away on purpose. If you push enough people away, the human connection you need to stay sober will dissolve, That is counterproductive to you and the general idea of using pheromones.

Look into connections too, The rest you mentioned are staples when you can afford them. I tend to go for API oil instead of ascend, it is more street smarts. More my personal style, I quit wearing ties a long time ago but I still wear it with Sport shirts and dockers days.
            Last edited by Muestereate; 07-23-2022, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• PewbertV2
              PewbertV2 commented
              Editing a comment
              that's alot right there I appreciate it. Range of emotions if something I'm not good with so that's another thing I'm looking to improve with the help of these (but also my own working on myself).

• PewbertV2
              PewbertV2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally intend on keeping this private on my journey in my own self help with actually feeling, allowing myself to express emotions and bringing back connections I once had.

• PewbertV2
              PewbertV2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see your pretty knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff through all the other post I've been reading so I look forward to having more Convos with you. 200 text limit sorry for the multiples

just reply in regular forum posts. Reply don't count toward lifetime discounts. If you want to reply to a particalar person while getting post count up, just use the quote function. You can quote it all or just a piece.

Comment

EST - in very small amounts will draw out of you your most caring side. this is my emotionless cure recommendation for you

BNol - will make it easier to share your emotions and connect with them, yourself, and her on the deeper level you’re looking for

Cops - after experiencing and sharing a deeper connection with yourself and her, an amazing gift of thanks would be if she felt you had a desire for her greater than you ever before. cops will do that, and it would mean the world for the both of you. you two will continue to experience deeper connections because of it.

I recommend doing the 36 questions with her while having the above on. I bet my life you’ll notice a difference in the direction you want if you do all the above.

Comment

Those are good combinations. I have often done a est/cops blend (female) combined with thinker. It has the Bnol in it but not so much as connections. Connections and SOB sometimes have me saying stuff I should have left unsaid It might be a bit early too experiment with the feminine molecules but the recommendation could work. In fact, I think its spot on actually, I often wear it for meditation with a slight variation. When I have worn it in public some girls looked confused or bewildered but the communications were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Those are good combinations. I have often done a est/cops blend (female) combined with thinker. It has the Bnol in it but not so much as connections. Connections and SOB sometimes have me saying stuff I should have left unsaid It might be a bit early too experiment with the feminine molecules but the recommendation could work. In fact, I think its spot on actually, I often wear it for meditation with a slight variation. When I have worn it in public some girls looked confused or bewildered but the communications were fine.
                  Funny i have had the same thing with saying stuff better left unsaid with Fantasy and Connections!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I keep fantasy down to one drop, but 2 will indeed make me babble. Not unintelligently but fast.

Come Classic Film GIFIt's so great that you decided to join the forum! I can't wait to hear more about your experience with us! As for your situation, Boyfriend is for more of the "already established" relationships that want that initial spark back. Xist is mainly to 'get out of the friend zone", but a lot of people have had success in already established relationships too! Boyfriend is built off of Xist but has more comfort and communication molecules, so maybe give that a try at some point and see how it goes. Of course, other men on here may be able to give you a better suggestion since I mainly experiment with women's products, but I figured it was information that should be shared, ya know?

Enjoy your journey!

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Halley

• Hayley
                    Hayley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi there ❤️

Welcome to the forum my friend!

Comment