yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How many days can you go in a Row until you O.D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days can you go in a Row until you O.D?

Hey guys! I’ve been follow the guidelines for mone application over the last two weeks.

1-2 days: Mones
    Day of rest

Repeat

Wanted to know is there any harm in potentially going three days in a row followed by rest?

Or just how long is it advisable to go wearing Mones till you can get your body to reaclimate?

ppreciate all your help!

I rotate mones but I've went months in a row when testing all the new stuff and before the pandemic. Now most stuff has been tested and I only go out a couple times a week But I don't wear alphas more than a couple days in a row, but socials, unisex, even chick stuff for days on end, weeks. 2days of alpha is plenty for me but I have to say I did get used to using them steady for a while until I learned socials fit my personality better.

If you go really heavy they can indeed fatigue you a lot, I've taken the supplement tyrosine, well balanced protein powder, good sleep, balanced diet etc but Chasing women till dawn will tire out the most Studley of us eventually. I guess it depends on a lot of things Alphas cause stress, stress is hard.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X