yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Heeey! Brand new to pheromones! How's everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeey! Brand new to pheromones! How's everyone?

Heey y'all, my name is jazz! I'm an 19 y/o girl and i just discovered pheromones this week. A friend of mine has been using them for a while and gifted me a bunch of stuff. Not sure where to start or what I can/can't use as some of this stuff seems like it's designed for men.

Anyways, super existed to be here

Originally posted by queenjazz View Post
    Heey y'all, my name is jazz! I'm an 19 y/o girl and i just discovered pheromones this week. A friend of mine has been using them for a while and gifted me a bunch of stuff. Not sure where to start or what I can/can't use as some of this stuff seems like it's designed for men.

Anyways, super existed to be here

Jazzy hun

I am so excited to have you be a part of us

That is really great, which products did your friend give you,?

Here we use a goal system to help ourselves and our clients choose the right pheromone blend for them

If you look at each label on the product page you will notice the goals of each pheromone and the descriptions are on point

Listen, you have come to a pheromone company that caters to us women. The women selection is lit, we also have the Unisexy category and Steve is always looking for ways to make awesome new blends for us

The links above is to the women section, the artisan blends for women and the unisexy blends. You need to explore more here and you will see that the women section is fully stocked and loaded.

I also want to hear more about your interest in mones apart from your friend gifting some to you. What peeks your interest, what do you hope to gain by wearing these

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Jazzy hun

I am so excited to have you be a part of us

That is really great, which products did your friend give you,?
          Ascend (Oil and Spray)
          Xist (Oil and Spray)
          Celebrity (Spray)
          SOB (Oil)

Can i use any of these for getting women? or would they be weirded out cause they're meant for men?

Comment

Hey,Jazz!
          Welcome!
          We are so happy that you joined our amazing family

Comment

Originally posted by queenjazz View Post

Ascend (Oil and Spray)
            Xist (Oil and Spray)
            Celebrity (Spray)
            SOB (Oil)

Can i use any of these for getting women? or would they be weirded out cause they're meant for men?

Information is power. These are male blends except for the Xist because we have Xist for men and Xist for women.

I recommend reading up on the differences between the oil vs the sprays before making a purchase.

Oils are exact replicas of spray blends that are super-concentrated (typically up to 7 times stronger than sprays) therefore requiring a hot environment with prolonged exposure times to be effective.

If you live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immediately as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).

Sprays diffuse faster and are hard-hitting, Oils diffuse slower and stay on the skin longer. If you are not going to be around someone for too long or not sure then it is best to use the sprays.

Are you lesbian seeking pheromones for attraction?

If that is the case there are two views and I believe both works

We know that as a lesbian you are attracted to a woman the same reasons a man is attracted to a woman. So we suggest the female pheromone blends , however some studies and discussions say that the male blends are better.

We have had some lesbians and bisexuals say that they experiment with both sets of products, they have been successful with both but it depends on the goal, body chemistry and experimenting to find out

Since you already have these as a gift. I suggest experimenting with them to find out how they work for you

Comment

Welcome to the community Jazz!! We are all looking forward to reading your experiences and helping you out on this amazing journey.

Comment

Welcome queenjazz . You'll find various guide, genuinely experience based review in this community and could say all of them quite helpful for your pheromones journey.

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome QueenJazz!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X