yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to this and excited to learn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this and excited to learn!

Hello, all! I am a bisexual woman married to a lesbian and looking to rekindle a bit of a spark several years into our relationship. The main products that brought me to this site were Xist and Cohesion, but there is so much fascinating stuff, including the putatives. I've ordered a few items - the two above plus 96 and 86. Looking forward to trying them out and hoping to see if there is, if not a true reset button, a way to possibly change the dynamic of a long-established relationship that is more distant and friendly and less romantic and passionate than I would like. Note that I am also making some changes in myself - not looking for the pheros to do all or even most of the work, just to help overcome something of a rut that we have let ourselves get into.

Welcome and good luck on your journey. We're all glad to help you on the way!

Comment

Welcome Xist is indeed a great platform to start with. Depending on the nature of your relationship, You might consider asking for samples of a few men's products. I often combine men's products with a splash of the woman's product. You may need to go in the opposite direction, or not. The men's products have more spark imo and the ladies a bit more comfort, intimacy and romance. Sounds like you are looking for a bit of each.

If you are inclined to experiment with single molecules this early in your journey, Three Very broad Molecules would be Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Pregnenolone. They could point you towards certain general directions. The first is considered more masculine use it in a light dose, the second more feminine and the third is unisexual party base. A fourth is Copulin, actually I think that's a necessity, possibly I should have put it first, no matter which way she leans LOL. These won't come in samples unfortunately and they are incomplete as in unbalanced compared to blends. I only mentioned them because of your interest in the putative. 86 and 96 are indeed two putative you should start with if you are looking to go that route first but understanding those basic molecules I mentioned is like pheromones 101. Even if you don't purchase them, read up on them.

Comment

Welcome! I've been using xist for a couple of weeks now but haven't had a chance to try cohesion. I'm also new to this and ordered P96 and 86. Putatives are so foreign to me but sound amazing. Let's compare notes when we test!
        Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
        Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
        LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

• Violet
          Violet commented
          Editing a comment
          I ordered Xist but have not received it yet. What do you think of it? Can it be used alone or does it have to be in conjunction with other things? (I’m a newbie and on a limited budget).

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          its is a complete and well balanced blend all on its own.

• Tryme180
          Tryme180 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep you can definitely wear xist on its own, and pair it with the putatives once you test each individually! It’s hard to tell it’s effect sometimes because it needs repeat exposures

Thanks for these responses, I really appreciate the information! I am definitely doing a lot of reading. In terms of whether I should lean more toward men's pheromones because she is female, versus women's pheromones because I am female... that's a tough one and though I haven't seen a huge number of experiences from women seeking women, I have seen evidence that either could be effective. I'm neither particularly femme nor butch, and she is about the same as me (in terms of wardrobe, makeup, and the like). In terms of how we relate to people, physical connection matters of course, but the emotional bonding is really central to it. Based on what I have read and our personalities, I am leaning more toward bonding, imprinting, socials... with a little bit of sexual thrown in. Nothing particularly alpha-ish because it really isn't who I am.

my purchases included Xist4W, Cohesion, and XSP86 and 96. I don't know that I would seek to use all at once, but wasn't sure where to start and wanted options. I am excited to compare notes with any and all!

Comment

What have you noticed with Xist4w so far? Anything can help point us. I seem to get noticed when I wear it even though I'm a guy. Its hard for me to tell what women are thinking though.

Comment

• Violet
            Violet commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it’s working on me more than anyone else, which should not be too surprising LOL. I feel more affectionate and cuddly when wearing it (Xist). Also a bit more spontaneous,

I haven't received it yet - I think it's arriving Saturday. I will definitely let you know.

So far I have used a couple of sprays of True Love and a spray of True Opener together. Not sure I noticed much with that. I feel like the Girl/Girl and Treasured Hearts combo from LPMP have gotten me a little more contact... more general closeness than clearly romantic, but it's a step in the right direction. Would like to see lines of communication open up more as well as ideally a bit more physical contact, even if it isn't clearly sexual at this point. So I am hoping that the Xist combined with maybe something else might change the tone a bit.

By the way, I have been getting everything that is offered in oil that way, unless the description specifically says it's better as a spray. For my purposes, a more gradual dispersion, smaller cloud, longer duration of action seems to be appropriate.

Comment

Xist is complicated but I often combine it with stuff like connections loveboat and innocence when I am using the men's version. I think the womens version is works quite differently though. I am looking forward to hearing what samples you get.

With The men's version I think others first get a sense that something is different and people open up in a bit of curiosity, This seems consistent across men's and womens versions. It is up to us to BE a bit different. If we generate some emotional response, that new you can imprint and your new impression will roll around in their minds for a few days. If the impression is good they willl start to wonder if it is true. If you see them after a few days it may look like some romantic interest has been stirred. In my experience I have had to be that new person again and even try to improve upon it and amplify it some more. The Xist helps the impressions you are working on stick. With men's Xxist most of us have found that a period of absence makes the heart grow fonder, 3 days to a week between experiences. I have yet to learn if this works with Xist4W too.

If you think you should be more kind, be more kind and next time act the same way again. if you think you should act more mature or helpful. the next time act mature or helpful. When we grant someone a fresh start, we all hope that we have learned from experience. Xist will get you the fresh start but we have to bring our own experience and learning to the situation?

I think their may be a bit of 96 in Xist, a bit more may smooth it out. 86 Should make you look prettier. When learning about this stuff, you can learn any ways that works for you but a lot of us like to try a blend just by itself and gradually up the dose until it gets worse instead of better. Just like makeup, you can put on too much. After we settle on what suits us and learn to recognize when a blend is working, then we can start adding a molecule here, a molecule there so we can see differences. It's a journey as long as the list of people we meet too. People respond differently for reasons unknown. Keep an eye on the other people around you as well.

Comment

That is extremely helpful! I have been working on myself - getting out of the ruts I had been in, appreciating life and new experiences more rather than being too settled into the old familiar routines. I think that is important to her. It is a little hard to show that in a pandemic, but some of the changes are evident and I will ramp those up a bit more.

She is staying in a short term rental place for a couple of months but is here almost every day (but not absolutely every day). So there's a lot of chance for repeat exposures but occasionally there is a break of a day or two. And as for the putatives... yeah, the P86 was appealing to me because I'm not as young as I used to be and while physical attraction is less a priority than the emotional connection, an increased physical spark seems important in getting her to look at me and us in a new way.

Comment

Thanks for sharing more about yourself and partner. I agree this is tuff in the pandemic. The gals around here have banded together into small cells of about a half dozen girls they trust to be wearing masks and trying to stay safe and are on the same page, they go out in small gangs instead of couples or so I think I have noticed. I have a small gang of guys but we are not as social as gals and we are more cautious because of age. We are due for an outing once the numbers simmer down a little bit more. Just coming off a peak here and there is some more room downwards before we are all comfortable again.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Products arrived today and I am resisting the urge to put them on immediately! Soon, though...

Further use of TL and TO together seems to have been good in the same way as G/G and TH - a little more open communication, physical closeness. Not romantic but more comfortable and easy than our recent baseline had been. So I'll take it. Feel like it makes sense to let this regimen settle for a few days, then maybe take a break before starting the Xist4W.

in addition to Xist, I have Cohesion (also in oil) and I got samples of Tease, Temptress, and Innocence. Also ordered sprays of XSP74, XSP86, XSP96, and XSP130 (one of these things is not like the others...). Trying to figure out what I will try after I start with solo Xist.

Comment

Thats a nice mix of stuff. Distinct personalities on the blends and the putatives should work well with any of them to steer them a bit.

Comment

Ildergreier did some testing of men's blends. I can't recall if they are in the men's section?

I've tinkered with some too:
                          XS men's blends, a lady's perspective. Yup. You read it right. No. I don't want to be a man, lol, though if these attract female attention, who am I to discriminate... It all started way back here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and-Phe...xperiments (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and-Phero-s-blind-testing-experiments) I

And
                          Harrisalexis90 wrote up some really great stuff also!

And happy experimenting!
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            Ildergreier did some testing of men's blends. I can't recall if they are in the men's section?

I've tinkered with some too:
                            XS men's blends, a lady's perspective. Yup. You read it right. No. I don't want to be a man, lol, though if these attract female attention, who am I to discriminate... It all started way back here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and-Phe...xperiments (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and-Phero-s-blind-testing-experiments) I

And
                            Harrisalexis90 wrote up some really great stuff also!

And happy experimenting!
                            Haven't seen that thread yet, will need to go take a read
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I appreciate that guidance! I had been hesitant to try men's blends mostly because my wife isn't attracted to men but also because I'm not particularly alpha by nature, so I had been concerned that men's blends (or honestly, anything too bubbly or dominant among the women's blends) would be incongruous with my personality and presentation. But I'm more than willing to read, learn, and experiment.

Comment

My testing men blends are in the women section.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by WLWphero View Post
                                  Hello, all! I am a bisexual woman married to a lesbian and looking to rekindle a bit of a spark several years into our relationship. The main products that brought me to this site were Xist and Cohesion, but there is so much fascinating stuff, including the putatives. I've ordered a few items - the two above plus 96 and 86. Looking forward to trying them out and hoping to see if there is, if not a true reset button, a way to possibly change the dynamic of a long-established relationship that is more distant and friendly and less romantic and passionate than I would like. Note that I am also making some changes in myself - not looking for the pheros to do all or even most of the work, just to help overcome something of a rut that we have let ourselves get into.

You are very much in the right place. I believe a lot of lesbians, homosexuals or bi's don't report much because our products work so well, they try it once, get the results they need. I mean they get married or in the relationships they been seeking and leave it be.

Or maybe it's because they read our forum and products and think it is not geared towards them.

The selection for the women is greater and so much larger than most pheromone companies I believe and Steve our phero master is always looking for feedback and input to create more blends for us ladies.

I had a convo with Steve about this and I believe he said for lesbians the women's products are better. Bcuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the reason you are attracted to women in the first place is that feminine vibe and mones they give of which is the same reason why a man is attracted to them

I know a lot of ladies use men products successfully. I believe it is something to venture into later on

Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

That's really good to know! I went ahead and tried the Xist4W yesterday... she was definitely more talkative than usual. Not clearly romantic or intimate, but just a bit more connected and communicative, a little more eye contact. Using it again today and added a drop of Cohesion split between my forearms (two drops of Xist, chest and base of neck). I meant to stay with the solo Xist, but I was reading about the calming self-effects of Cohesion and I thought it sounded like a good idea. I will continue to update.

Thinking about the men’s blends, I am considering the idea that part of reigniting a spark might include something a little more alpha or at least status-related. It would have to be mild enough that it remained consistent with my personality, but could shift things.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      are you normally the one with a higher relative status?

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X