yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

From newbie to researcher ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i am really excited to begin and at this level of excitment i think placebo will be also huuuge.

So i need to calm down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
      Yes i am really excited to begin and at this level of excitment i think placebo will be also huuuge.

So i need to calm down a little.
      Yes, watch out for the placebo effect. As a noob, placebo effect had driven me crazy with frustrations countless times. The key is to keep up continued testings with consistent reports and with close observation and scrutiny for a period of time. With more and more experience, you will see the effects and patterns easily, even the not so obvious hits etc. All it takes is patience, practice and testings.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Hey if Placebo gives you self confidence that is a good thing in my book as long as you are gentlemanly but even that is not for all women.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Hey if Placebo gives you self confidence that is a good thing in my book as long as you are gentlemanly but even that is not for all women.
          That would be great.I think first step for believing in pheromones is to have self effects.Good or bad.

Comment

And remember to create a journal to report your usage and testings, for records and reference, very important.

Comment

Yes i will open a journal.Its more private.
              Posting on public forum has the disadvantage that people have to endure my poor english.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of my journal I write for myself to remember combos etc.

Will keep a lookout for your journal. Me personally, i used my journal for not only reporting testings, but for my personality development philosophies and general outlook on life, as well as my day to day activities.

Comment

Yes i will open a journal.Its more private.
                Posting on public forum has the disadvantage that people have to endure my poor english.
                Doesn't matter we love to hear everyone experience regardless
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Someone knows how to post photos?
                  I tried in a thread an post just goes blank and disappear.Where does he go?
                  It's there a section only with photos?

Comment

I havent done it yet, but from my understanding, the small camera icon above the area for typing text to post lets you select photos from your computer to post and upload, why dont you try it ?

Comment

That the way i tried.Upload ok the when i hit "Post reply" button goes blank.

Comment

Got it. I got blank post once too earlier, when i tried to post emojis and texts. Seems a glitch in the website.

Comment

First the idea is to upload the image instead of referencing a link. References disappear over time so upload will persist and not attract copyright issues.

In the editor, above the space you would type in is a row of icons. Click the image icon (mountains over by the link and video section.

There are two ways, upload from a link/web and upload from your device.

On the upload from link make sure the box retrieve and reference locally is checked
                          Put the link in and click OK

If you want to upload from your device you have to go to the other tab that says upload, click the choose file button, select your file and click send then click send to server. It will go back to the first screen, a bunch of stuff is filled out for you. For now leave it as is. And click ok

There is a test section of the forum where you can play with the options but lets get the basics down first.Click image for larger version  Name:	911-photographs-silhouettes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	133856

Comment

I was trying to upload from my phone.
                            I will not put here any type of links ever.
                            I will try again on the test section.Thanks

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My directions were for pc, Hope they translate to your phone

Good info, will try it myself too

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X