yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

From newbie to researcher ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From newbie to researcher ..

Hello to everyone.
    I've decided to begin my journey with pheromones and PheromoneXS seems the right place to do so.Many many products to choose.
    I didn't buy anything yet but i was really close a couple of times.Even so, i had always get an answer to my emails from Kate.This for me made a really good first impression.A big hug for Kate.
    For my first order i was looking to try a phero that hits hard, like SOB and something for self effect, like rone sulfate.I read here that SOB also has some good self effect.
    Truth be told, now after some reading on here i want even more products to try ..but i think this happens to many newbies.

Hello Matthew. May i ask, what your goals are with pheromones. Dating, picking up girls, sexy time, work time, social time etc. If you can elaborate your intentions and goals with pheromones, then it would be easier to suggest you a product.

And please do read up tons of reviews and information on products that match your goals. But you should remember that each individual has our own body chemistry make up and composition, so testings results can be similar or vary greatly according to each person. So the best way to find out which products you like will be by testing it our in person.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Thanks ?Mad Scientist.For now my goal is to find a product for ONS and around here members claim SOB to be that.
      Not olny that.For a first product i think i need something strong and effective.
      Just imagine i try a multi exposure product like Xist and i don't see nothing?Maybe i will lose my interest in pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
        Thanks ?Mad Scientist.For now my goal is to find a product for ONS and around here members claim SOB to be that.
        Not olny that.For a first product i think i need something strong and effective.
        Just imagine i try a multi exposure product like Xist and i don't see nothing?Maybe i will lose my interest in pheromones.
        All, if not most products, dare i say, are all strong and effective products, bar the scam and fake products from elsewhere. But its effects are designed for specific environments and scenarios, so you will see different type of obvious and not so obvious hits and effects from them. It does not necessarily mean they are not strong or weak.

As to Xist, it is an imprinting and reset romantic type pheromones that elicit a certain charming boyfriend vibe. You dont necessarily need repeated exposure to take effect, it takes effect from the first exposure and gives off a charming boyfriend vibe, which when repeated can lead to a reset of her subconcious views of you.

As for SOB, yes, it is a good product for picking up women, but it is high in none and contains cops, so you might need a high game to get younger girls. I find it best in scenarios like clubs, parties and alchohol involved lol. If you have decent enough game, i am sure you will like it to pick up girls. Good luck, hope to hear your results soon.

Comment

I don't meant to say they are ineffective but now with the pandemic and masks i want something that hits in seconds.Some lady's i only see then once.If they think about me after they get home, it doesn't help me at all.
          Some mixes need time to cook and hit.Not something i want for my first mix ..or right now.

Comment

I don't meant to say they are ineffective but now with the pandemic and masks i want something that hits in seconds.Some lady's i only see then once.If they think about me after they get home, it doesn't help me at all.
            Some mixes need time to cook and hit.Not something i want for my first mix ..or right now.
            Whether you want products that hits in seconds or not, it might be down to diffusion. And masks may reduce greatly the effectiveness of mones too.

And why is it a bad thing is a lady thinks about you after your first encounter ? I am confused. Either way,just buy a product and test it. No amount of reading or advice will be enough as testings will only show you what works for your body or not.

Comment

Why is it a bad thing?Well i more of a guy ..shot the duck, eat the duck.I don't like mental games.
              I think i am kind of a SOB already.
              But a product for "special someone" i also need.When i find it.
              I am between Xist, Boyfriend and Cohesion.Kinda decided already for Boyfriend.Might be more powerful than Xist, according to site description.

I personally think reading is important.It's sort of respect for members that already took time to try this mixes.And second.This can considerably reduce returns.I don't want to return items.

Comment

Lol, i get that. Some guys are just not meant to be domesticated, and needs to prown in the jungle.

Save the romantic products for the ONE, and be the SOB you need haha.

Yes, reading is very important, i aint trying to dismiss the reading part. But more important is the field testing part, just stressing that part, thats all.

As for the 'Special Someone' product, Cohesion is A1 buffered to be less depressing, i i prefer straight A1 if one can wear it. Boyfriend seems promising, but still too new and with the current situation and crisis, aint considering it yet.

For me, Nude Alpha is the bomb in this department, with Xist a somewhat a distant second. Hope you try these at some point. It works really well for me, ya SOB
                ?????

Comment

SoB was a great first pick. It does hit fast but in general, hits as fast as you are asking for are rare. the temp humidity, airflow, you and the individual girl all have to line up. I find it much more reasonable to not expect this and look for about 20 minutes of interaction before their moods shift. What is nice about SOB though is that it's self effect will make that 20 minutes easy. I get very outgoing and higher energy and that can catch a woman's visual and auditory interest minutes before any scent hits. That said, SOB is one of the quickest. I like to wave my arms and pump air through my shirt and over my neck.

Comment

I read some reports of people liking Brute more than SOB.
                    Can Brute be sampled?

Comment

I think the Beta and Artisan products sample are not available. But experienced and veteran members are often given products to test from what i heard and read, idk. The main product line samples are available. Just make a request note at checkout when you order.

Comment

So if i want to try Brute the only option is to buy it and request sample of SOB as the other way around it's not possible.
                        Got it thanks

Comment

So if i want to try Brute the only option is to buy it and request sample of SOB as the other way around it's not possible.
                          Got it thanks
                          Yep, thats about it, you can request upto 4 samples at checkout fyi. But given shipping charges etc, i would suggest you to buy around 3 products at once to save shipping costs, and request samples as well. But dont go into the trap of crazymone shopping, which a lot of newbies, including me at the start of my mone journey, make the mistake of time and time again.

Comment

Welcome.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello to everyone.
                              I've decided to begin my journey with pheromones and PheromoneXS seems the right place to do so.Many many products to choose.
                              I didn't buy anything yet but i was really close a couple of times.Even so, i had always get an answer to my emails from Kate.This for me made a really good first impression.A big hug for Kate.
                              For my first order i was looking to try a phero that hits hard, like SOB and something for self effect, like rone sulfate.I read here that SOB also has some good self effect.
                              Truth be told, now after some reading on here i want even more products to try ..but i think this happens to many newbies.
                              Mathew! Thanks for the hug. Now, if you are super cute I won't mind that hug in person

Oops, hope the hubby isn't on the forum and reads this

ahaahaha

I see the guys have already jumped in and gave you some advice, tips and welcomed you here

Welcome again and I look forward to always assisting you

Comment

Thanks Ildergreier
                                ?
                                I feel welcomed.Really nice community here and good info.The access at journals gave me great joy.

Comment

Many thanks KateD ?

You're too kind, as always.

Comment

Welcome
                                    life is precious so go full blast
                                    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Thanks Ildergreier
                                      ?
                                      I feel welcomed.Really nice community here and good info.The access at journals gave me great joy.
                                      Cool.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Do report your adventure, id love to hear from a person who just started his pheromone experiences. It can be frustrating at times, but it is fun and exciting when you start to get a hang of it, you'll see.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X