Newbie & Excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie & Excited!

Hello Everyone! I am not completely new to "phero" life but my first time using products from a very well known company with an owner who also uses his own products. To me that speaks volumes and so decided it is time to do something super special for myself and order the best on the market. I currently have an order on the way to me and I am very, very excited! I have never tracked/journaled any products but plan to test these by journaling regularly to know what works best for me.

I look forward to this new journey and also look forward to reading posts from others to see what is working for everyone, etc. I am looking forward to a few changes.

Welcome Nspired. Get the tracking number and follow it home. Inspect package before opening it. I would say resist the urge to spray them all at once..... but I don't lol. Journal helps a lot.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Hello Nspired. I think you are making the perfect choice of picking XS as a lady, as they have the most varied and best line of womens and unisex pheromones among the Vendors currently imo.

Hope to hear many experiences from you.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nspired View Post
        Hello Everyone! I am not completely new to "phero" life but my first time using products from a very well known company with an owner who also uses his own products. To me that speaks volumes and so decided it is time to do something super special for myself and order the best on the market. I currently have an order on the way to me and I am very, very excited! I have never tracked/journaled any products but plan to test these by journaling regularly to know what works best for me.

I look forward to this new journey and also look forward to reading posts from others to see what is working for everyone, etc. I am looking forward to a few changes.

Nspired. We all do. Everyone on the XS team uses the products. I haven't use much of the new ones but I am very familiar with most of the retail products and about 3 XSPutative alternatives.

I am happy that you are here and I know that you will love our products

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Comment

Welcome!
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Nspired !!
            Good to have womens around.They make life better.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X