yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie & Excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie & Excited!

Hello Everyone! I am not completely new to "phero" life but my first time using products from a very well known company with an owner who also uses his own products. To me that speaks volumes and so decided it is time to do something super special for myself and order the best on the market. I currently have an order on the way to me and I am very, very excited! I have never tracked/journaled any products but plan to test these by journaling regularly to know what works best for me.

I look forward to this new journey and also look forward to reading posts from others to see what is working for everyone, etc. I am looking forward to a few changes.

Welcome Nspired. Get the tracking number and follow it home. Inspect package before opening it. I would say resist the urge to spray them all at once..... but I don't lol. Journal helps a lot.

Comment

Hello Nspired. I think you are making the perfect choice of picking XS as a lady, as they have the most varied and best line of womens and unisex pheromones among the Vendors currently imo.

Hope to hear many experiences from you.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nspired View Post
        Hello Everyone! I am not completely new to "phero" life but my first time using products from a very well known company with an owner who also uses his own products. To me that speaks volumes and so decided it is time to do something super special for myself and order the best on the market. I currently have an order on the way to me and I am very, very excited! I have never tracked/journaled any products but plan to test these by journaling regularly to know what works best for me.

I look forward to this new journey and also look forward to reading posts from others to see what is working for everyone, etc. I am looking forward to a few changes.

Nspired. We all do. Everyone on the XS team uses the products. I haven't use much of the new ones but I am very familiar with most of the retail products and about 3 XSPutative alternatives.

I am happy that you are here and I know that you will love our products

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Comment

Welcome!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Nspired !!
            Good to have womens around.They make life better.

Comment

Welcome
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hello
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well it has been awhile and as sad as it sounds, I forgot how to find this forum. How shameful huh? That will NOT happen again. Well I had my first go round with the products I ordered and all I can say is the experience was AMAZING! I am about to place another order and this time I will journal and update better. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

Comment

Originally posted by Nspired View Post
                        Well it has been awhile and as sad as it sounds, I forgot how to find this forum. How shameful huh? That will NOT happen again. Well I had my first go round with the products I ordered and all I can say is the experience was AMAZING! I am about to place another order and this time I will journal and update better. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

AS funny as that sounds, no apologies needed love.

We all forgive you, ahhahaha

I am happy to hear from you. That is amazing and great news. What products did you use and what was your experience. Details are important to us, we love the juicy stories

We are a loving and happy community so it is all good.

What are you ordering this time around?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X