yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello out there!

Hello Everyone!

I found out about XS while stumbling down the rabbit holes of threads on LSA. I'm a longtime lurker over there and I recognize a lot of the users from over there on that big pheromone thread on here I'm almost done reading that over 100 page thread (Yay for quarantines and extra downtime ????) and I've learned so much!

I'm in awe by all the detailed reports and reviews. It feels good to be a part of this community and I hope to contribute to it as well. Currently, I'm just trying to figure out what I want to accomplish on my pheromone journey. I've been single for awhile now and I'm working on my "glow up" so the possibilities are endless! So far in my little growing stash is a full bottle of XIST and samples of Babe, Innocence,PSEL and Desire Me. From LPMP I have, Compromising Positions, Rocket Fuel and Blatant Invitation.

Please do say hello and feel free is discuss any combos with what I have that have worked for you in the past or anything new you think I should try out! Thanks!

hello
    LPMP just did nothing for me, the Occos aren't bad, but i have serious cool hits on here, here they are stronger and you can really see the reactions,i really love the stuff from here, they are down to earth and work strong!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome Chocolatechip06

There is a thread with combinations you could take a look at, perhaps you find something to be curious about and try there. You find the thread here.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        hello
        LPMP just did nothing for me, the Occos aren't bad, but i have serious cool hits on here, here they are stronger and you can really see the reactions,i really love the stuff from here, they are down to earth and work strong!

Hey Coconut! So far I've used LPMP Rocket Fuel twice out in public & the staredowns were intense lol. No one approached though but then again we are in the midst of dealing w/COVID :( I did take the plunge today and order Girlfriend and P86 off of here. I can't wait to try those in combo w/ what I've already have from here. And now I'm on personal time out from placing online orders ????????!! I just couldn't help it though! The reviews from all of you were just too much for me to resist!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Welcome Chocolatechip06

There is a thread with combinations you could take a look at, perhaps you find something to be curious about and try there. You find the thread here.
          Hey Ildergreier!! The OG of the thread over at LSA !!!! I've noted so many of your suggestions and reviews. Thank you so much for openly sharing your detailed accounts of everything. It's been so incredibly helpful and now I also have a new budding obsession over pheros lol Thank you for linking that thread, I'll definitely be diving into that. Once I really put my pheros to use I'll journal on here and I'll have to come out of lurk mode and report on LSA as well

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatechip06 View Post

Hey Coconut! So far I've used LPMP Rocket Fuel twice out in public & the staredowns were intense lol. No one approached though but then again we are in the midst of dealing w/COVID :( I did take the plunge today and order Girlfriend and P86 off of here. I can't wait to try those in combo w/ what I've already have from here. And now I'm on personal time out from placing online orders ????????!! I just couldn't help it though! The reviews from all of you were just too much for me to resist!!
            cool glad they work for you, i'm sure you will really enjoy your goodies, Girlfriend and P86 etc when they arrive!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

cool glad they work for you, i'm sure you will really enjoy your goodies, Girlfriend and P86 etc when they arrive!
              I'm trying to patiently wait but it's so hard lol! They do ship amazingly fast though so I can't complain. You have such an amazingly arsenal! There are so many I want that I'm going to save up for. When they come in I'll def update

Comment

I'm trying to patiently wait but it's so hard lol! They do ship amazingly fast though so I can't complain. You have such an amazingly arsenal! There are so many I want that I'm going to save up for. When they come in I'll def update
                don't forget to ask for samples each time you order, from what you have already you could try Xist with Babe, i'm sure you will like that combo that you already have in your arsenal!

Comment

Hi Chocolate, Welcome. You are in for quite a ride

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I found out about XS while stumbling down the rabbit holes of threads on LSA. I'm a longtime lurker over there and I recognize a lot of the users from over there on that big pheromone thread on here I'm almost done reading that over 100 page thread (Yay for quarantines and extra downtime ????) and I've learned so much!

I'm in awe by all the detailed reports and reviews. It feels good to be a part of this community and I hope to contribute to it as well. Currently, I'm just trying to figure out what I want to accomplish on my pheromone journey. I've been single for awhile now and I'm working on my "glow up" so the possibilities are endless! So far in my little growing stash is a full bottle of XIST and samples of Babe, Innocence,PSEL and Desire Me. From LPMP I have, Compromising Positions, Rocket Fuel and Blatant Invitation.

Please do say hello and feel free is discuss any combos with what I have that have worked for you in the past or anything new you think I should try out! Thanks!
                    Hello dear, I'm also here from LSA's threads! Nice to meet you

Comment

Hey welcome to the forum!

Comment

don't forget to ask for samples each time you order, from what you have already you could try Xist with Babe, i'm sure you will like that combo that you already have in your arsenal!
                        I def do ask for samples and they've been so generous! Each sample I asked for they tossed in for me and I appreciate that. My brakes need to be serviced on my car ???? so I'm thinking I'll wear XIST + Babe and see if I can get a lil discount lol! I've read so many reviews on how amazing that combo is.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Hi Chocolate, Welcome. You are in for quite a ride
                          Last edited by Chocolatechip06; 07-26-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by heynastya View Post

Hello dear, I'm also here from LSA's threads! Nice to meet you
                            Hey girl! Thanks for reaching out I'm just about done reading that entire thread so I'll be coming out the woodwork over there soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                              Hey welcome to the forum!
                              Hi Spring! Thanks for welcoming me in

Comment

hello

Same! LPMP never did a thing for me. I have so many of them sitting around collecting dust too. :(

Welcome ChocolateChip!
                                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Chocolate chip! Wow, it doesn't really matter how you came here I am just glad you are here. I personally think there is no such thing as coincidence so I know you are here for a reason.

Yes, the information on this amazing forum is really good stuff and a large help to all of us.

You only have 12 posts, I encourage you to participate more so you can take advantage of our lifetime discount program.

Comment

Welcome to XS!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X