yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

truec beginnings post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truec View Post
    Thanks Phaethon! Tell me what you like about APi? I'll search on it when I get the chance. Thanks for the direction.
    APi for me is a friendly leadership blend. Some Alpha blends are more on the "leadership by intimidation" side. Somewhere here on the forum I wrote that for me APi is leadership by competence, to me it is the "You can ask me for advice, I will not bite you" vibe. The self effects for me are that I feel calm, collected and I have everything under control. Even when in time pressure, everything is just smooth because I can focus on the job that has to be done.
    Some other Alpha blends like "Bad Wolf" by LAL give more the "You better do what I told you" vibe which I don't like.
    APi for me is easy to steer in the direction I want it to be. I can steer it in the friendly competence way, the business leader way or the flirty way. It's so easy that it is hard to explain. I can even wear high doses of it like four or five drops and I'm not overdosing.

But in the end effect you have to find out yourself whether you like it or not, I can just tell you what APi is for me. It can be the different for you

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

APi for me is a friendly leadership blend. Some Alpha blends are more on the "leadership by intimidation" side. Somewhere here on the forum I wrote that for me APi is leadership by competence, to me it is the "You can ask me for advice, I will not bite you" vibe. The self effects for me are that I feel calm, collected and I have everything under control. Even when in time pressure, everything is just smooth because I can focus on the job that has to be done.
      Some other Alpha blends like "Bad Wolf" by LAL give more the "You better do what I told you" vibe which I don't like.
      APi for me is easy to steer in the direction I want it to be. I can steer it in the friendly competence way, the business leader way or the flirty way. It's so easy that it is hard to explain. I can even wear high doses of it like four or five drops and I'm not overdosing.

But in the end effect you have to find out yourself whether you like it or not, I can just tell you what APi is for me. It can be the different for you
      I second this (though I'm only using two drops daily with 25mcg P74). I should try increasing to observe the effects. But then again, I'm not a mad scientist like Phaethon with his APi sprays

Comment

This makes me wonder if I overdosed with two sprays of XIST and two sprays of taboo. maybe that's why I had a wall between me and the girl who is normally very physical from the start?

its also really making me want to try api.
        XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
          This makes me wonder if I overdosed with two sprays of XIST and two sprays of taboo. maybe that's why I had a wall between me and the girl who is normally very physical from the start?

its also really making me want to try api.
          Bite the bullet, lets goooo. If low dosages of taboo xist work for you, stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post

Bite the bullet, lets goooo. If low dosages of taboo xist work for you, stick with it.
            Ya... still debating between taboo + xist and my other combo. Might mix 3 of them
            XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

truec I know you are looking for products with big results... I don't think I have read anything that had as big results as the hoodoo stuff I read here yesterday.

Comment

Hello all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Favorite and best thing for hits for me has been Xist. Celebrity in low doses has shown to be awesome. Sample Loveboat has proved to be a hitter as well. However evolve hasn't got me some fun yet even though I had high hopes for it. Thanks for having me guys

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X