yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

truec beginnings post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truec beginnings post

Hello World

I look forward to learning from this community. Can anyone suggest some good things to read here? I've made a few purchases and I am most interested in products with strong observable effects.
    Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Originally posted by truec View Post
    Hello World

I look forward to learning from this community. Can anyone suggest some good things to read here? I've made a few purchases and I am most interested in products with strong observable effects.

truec! Nice to have you. I would start with the stickys, there are a few stickies that are really good at breaking down some real need to knows about pheromones.

This thread below on the importance of community participation and how we reward you for it.

News and Announcements is also an important need to read and keep yourself updated with what is going on with us.

Guidelines & Tips to Applying Pheromones Behind the scenes, I have racked up hours and days on Pherotruth and DiscoverXS over the past two months soaking up as much information as I could find from veteran members of the community on DiscoverXS and PheroTruth, I have spent so much time on this hobby This is my conclusion

Comment

Thanks, I'll read those

Comment

Hello welcome!

Comment

Thanks Spring. Any suggestions on what to read around here?

Comment

Welcome truec!

Comment

Thanks Phaethon, any good thread suggestions?

Comment

Read the stickies first, that's what I did.

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks! I've been reading the stickies, what's good to read around here?

Comment

Welcome!

Good that you're reading stickies. I'd then proceed by reading up on the different blends that you're interested in. That's what I did.
                      XS arsenal:
                      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I've been doing that, and reading up on the individual and research molecules too. There's so much to learn. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

I would read up on evolve for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                            Welcome!

Good that you're reading stickies. I'd then proceed by reading up on the different blends that you're interested in. That's what I did.
                            I second Quiet&Dreamy, a very good advice. That's what I did as well.

Comment

Thanks MRSNAKE I've read the description pages and I've worn Evolve a few times. I like that mix, I'll search some more on it. Any good threads that stand out?

Stickies are good advice, of course.

Comment

Just use the search option, you will find lots of references. Another one to look at SOB and XIST.

Comment

I'd recommend reading the description of the mones on the website itself. If they interest you then do more research by using the search functions. Lots of good threads and reports.

Comment

Originally posted by truec View Post
                                    I am most interested in products with strong observable effects.
                                    Btw, APi is one of them

Comment

• Silvia
                                      Silvia commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Phaethon and his API

• Phaethon
                                      Phaethon commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yup! Those two found each other

Welcome at discoverxs truec!

Comment

Thanks MRSNAKE! I have a little SOB and I haven't written about it yet but it is quite good. I like Xist too, but maybe not as much as some. It is a solid blend.

Thanks Spring! I do search a lot but you know how it goes, so much to do, so little time.

Thanks Phaethon! Tell me what you like about APi? I'll search on it when I get the chance. Thanks for the direction.

Thanks angelo777!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X