yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post

What are you using that gets you no competition... and where are you competing?
    I'm not sure if I'm doing anything differently from anyone else. It could be the extra boost of confidence. I'm not sure. But whenever I walk into a room, heads turn. It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything differently from anyone else. It could be the extra boost of confidence. I'm not sure. But whenever I walk into a room, heads turn. It's great.
      Awesome! I mean what XS products are you currently using? Give us a head turning journal entry..: how many drops of what? XIST? Desire me? Babe?
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I

Awesome! I mean what XS products are you currently using? Give us a head turning journal entry..: how many drops of what? XIST? Desire me? Babe?

I've got a few journal entries so far. Babe is my fave! I always get free drinks. Girlfriend truly works on men that you want to have eating out of your palm. Xist4W is a staple in my collection. I put it with everything! I've only used DM once but I saw men literally stare at the application location. It was weird. It's also really really good for those intimate moments. Goddess gives me great selfies. It commands respect. I tried LB over the weekend and it was a really fun social.

I'm still a newbie but I've had nothing but success. Hope this helps. You can totally check out my journal for more in-depth reviews.

Comment

I

I've got a few journal entries so far. Babe is my fave! I always get free drinks. Girlfriend truly works on men that you want to have eating out of your palm. Xist4W is a staple in my collection. I put it with everything! I've only used DM once but I saw men literally stare at the application location. It was weird. It's also really really good for those intimate moments. Goddess gives me great selfies. It commands respect. I tried LB over the weekend and it was a really fun social.

I'm still a newbie but I've had nothing but success. Hope this helps. You can totally check out my journal for more in-depth reviews.
          Wow, thanks. That is so awesome! Great selfies? Does that mean you are more photogenic?

oh! I'm stupid...
          I guess it means "self effects!"

awesome. Will check out your journal!
          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Wow, thanks. That is so awesome! Great selfies? Does that mean you are more photogenic?

oh! I'm stupid...
            I guess it means "self effects!"

awesome. Will check out your journal!
            Yup, it just means self effects. No biggie. I definitely had to research to catch the meaning.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything differently from anyone else. It could be the extra boost of confidence.
              It definitely is the confidence boost that changes your appearance to the positive. Confidence has this "sexy" aura, makes you sooo interesting
              Confidence does the main part and mones do the bonus for you
              But first you need the mones to build up confidence. Sounds confusing but that's how it works most of the times.

Comment

• Peytonknowsbest
                Peytonknowsbest commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally understand your logic here.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X