yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Intro

Hey Guys!

I'm new to the forum and pheromones. I've made a few purchases after reading great reviews on LSA.

Super excited to grow my collection and learn more So far, I can say my purchases have worked more often than not! I'm going to continue lurking until I can contribute from an informed place.

Welcome!!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Peytonknowsbest

Comment

hello
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post
          Hey Guys!

I'm new to the forum and pheromones. I've made a few purchases after reading great reviews on LSA.

Super excited to grow my collection and learn more So far, I can say my purchases have worked more often than not! I'm going to continue lurking until I can contribute from an informed place.
          Welcome. You can contribute from day one. I'm also new here. I bought my first mones years ago but never really got into using them until now because I had a long term relationship that didn't need any extra physicality

im just starting testing but writing everything that happens in my journal, no need to be a super user to write a journal. I would love to see and learn from your experiences with whatever products you currently have.
          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post

Welcome. You can contribute from day one. I'm also new here. I bought my first mones years ago but never really got into using them until now because I had a long term relationship that didn't need any extra physicality

im just starting testing but writing everything that happens in my journal, no need to be a super user to write a journal. I would love to see and learn from your experiences with whatever products you currently have.
            Great advice! You're absolutely right. I think the whole concept can be intimidating in the beginning, but you're right. I think I'll just start journaling and go from there.

Comment

Welcome Peytonknowsbest

Comment

Please don't be shy. I benefit from new incites from new people. It really helps me dig back into the box and retry things I haven't visited for a while. For instance today I am trying just one drop of cohesion instead of two because their post made me remember that one drop has enough of an alpha chemical to attract women and I may be overdosing on as little as two drops so back into the box for just one.

ust something clicked in the way they described it that made me recall yet another phereomone product with 6mcg a drop that had turned a favorite waitress around right in her tracks. One drop of cohesion has 5. So off I go on a new experiment thanks to a new person.

Feels good so far, kinda bracing. Hope it hits a few ladies this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Please don't be shy. I benefit from new incites from new people. It really helps me dig back into the box and retry things I haven't visited for a while. For instance today I am trying just one drop of cohesion instead of two because their post made me remember that one drop has enough of an alpha chemical to attract women and I may be overdosing on as little as two drops so back into the box for just one.

ust something clicked in the way they described it that made me recall yet another phereomone product with 6mcg a drop that had turned a favorite waitress around right in her tracks. One drop of cohesion has 5. So off I go on a new experiment thanks to a new person.

Feels good so far, kinda bracing. Hope it hits a few ladies this morning
                  Hope it hits too! Report back on your findings.

You all have definitely encouraged me to move out of the shadows.

Comment

Hey Guys!

Pey! Mueserate is right. You don't have to wait to contribute. You can earn huge rewards by contributing to our community and we have this program because we understand what you think is a little goes a long way.

Even asking questions is a great way to contribute because some are too shy to ask that very question and the answer benefits everyone on the forum.

Ask questions, welcome new users, read, write your thoughts, concerns, feedback etc.

WE WELCOME IT ALL AND THEN SOME

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    Even asking questions is a great way to contribute because some are too shy to ask that very question and the answer benefits everyone on the forum.
                    Yes Peytonknowsbest
                    it is like Sesame Street - if you don't ask you stay dumb. You don't wanna stay dumb hence ask your questions!!

Comment

Hey welcome!

Comment

Welcome

You already know something we don't. Your opinion.
                      Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Good to have you here! Good luck!

Comment

By using these products, you have a advantage over 99 percent of your competition!

Comment

Hello welcome at the site!

Comment

Hey Guys!

By the way... what is LSA?
                              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post

By the way... what is LSA?
                                LipStick Alley.

Comment

• RelateSite
                                  RelateSite commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ah, thanks!

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                By using these products, you have a advantage over 99 percent of your competition!
                                You're seriously so right! It's like no competition once XS kicks in. I love it!

Comment

You're seriously so right! It's like no competition once XS kicks in. I love it!
                                  What are you using that gets you no competition... and where are you competing?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X