yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

I am somewhat new to the mone game and now that I'm settled in with my job and everything I am wanting to get back into it. I am 25 years old, a supervisor in training at an insurance claims call center and I'm trying to get up into corporate with this job. Back in my early 20's I first discovered pheromones after a coworker tricked me into doing a very heavy drug and I felt like death afterwards. I was looking for something to give me an advantage not only the feeling of my own well being and make interactions with others easier as I had a hard time just talking after I was tricked into the devilish substance.

I discovered house of pheromones and then phero truth and then I tried various products from xs and other vendors. This changed not only how I feel when I am sober, but it also changed how people interacted with me and how I interact with them. I've been fascinated and lurking the forums ever since.

Just got my ascend xs. We will see how it does for me in my new job position here.

Hello HomeFryz
    Welcome to the forum.
    Ascend is a good choice for the work place, another one is APi.

Comment

Welcome! There are a lot of great people on the forum who will be eager to hear about your experiences and help you, so I hope you quickly become comfortable enough to interact with us a lot.
      XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
        Hello HomeFryz
        Welcome to the forum.
        Ascend is a good choice for the work place, another one is APi.
        I was hoping for api sample but Steve left a note saying they dont do oil samples, dang near cried for a second I really wanted to try it lol. Not sure I wanna spend the full oil price without trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
          Welcome! There are a lot of great people on the forum who will be eager to hear about your experiences and help you, so I hope you quickly become comfortable enough to interact with us a lot.
          Thank you!!! I love the friendly vibe here compared to phero truth. I'll be on here much more then the other places

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFryz View Post
            Not sure I wanna spend the full oil price without trying it.
            All I can say is: "It's worth it"
            Just in case you don't like it or if you think it's a dud for you you can still sell it on Pherothruth

Comment

I am somewhat new to the mone game and now that I'm settled in with my job and everything I am wanting to get back into it. I am 25 years old, a supervisor in training at an insurance claims call center and I'm trying to get up into corporate with this job. Back in my early 20's I first discovered pheromones after a coworker tricked me into doing a very heavy drug and I felt like death afterwards. I was looking for something to give me an advantage not only the feeling of my own well being and make interactions with others easier as I had a hard time just talking after I was tricked into the devilish substance.

I discovered house of pheromones and then phero truth and then I tried various products from xs and other vendors. This changed not only how I feel when I am sober, but it also changed how people interacted with me and how I interact with them. I've been fascinated and lurking the forums ever since.

Just got my ascend xs. We will see how it does for me in my new job position here.

HomeFryz! Perfect choice for the goals you want to achieve. I suggest using Ascend for a bit and see how well it works for you. I can only assume that reviews made you want to try out the Api. Be sure to do a search and read the reviews on Ascend and api. Some clients find that api work better for them and some prefer to go with ascend.

Since Api is an oil I include some info on the difference between the oils and sprays to help you further decide if you want to purchase oils in the future.

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

HomeFryz! Perfect choice for the goals you want to achieve. I suggest using Ascend for a bit and see how well it works for you. I can only assume that reviews made you want to try out the Api. Be sure to do a search and read the reviews on Ascend and api. Some clients find that api work better for them and some prefer to go with ascend.

Since Api is an oil I include some info on the difference between the oils and sprays to help you further decide if you want to purchase oils in the future.

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.
                Thank you for the info on that! I will continue to use Ascend and see what happens. Out of curiosity I put on 3 sprays before work, the effects are still there but I feel a bit too intense and i can smell it now for sure.. thought i forgot to do my laundry for a second lol. Luckily I'm just taking calls at my own desk for now as I won't actually be supervising people for a few months. But i feel good about this and yes the reviews are what made me want a sample of the Api. Maybe once i make my rounds with other oils i wanna try like bad wolf or alpha treasures
                I'll see if I want to try it.

Comment

Maybe once i make my rounds with other oils i wanna try like bad wolf or alpha treasures
                  If you're looking for samples from other vendors I recommend AromaFero. Paulius (the owner) is legit and has a very good reputation over at pherotruth. You can get decants from several pheromone vendors like LAL (Bad Wolf), Pheromone Treasures and some others. If you like the blends you can purchase a regular bottle and if you don't like it you've just spend a little amount for your experience with it. If you have any questions send him a mail, he's pretty fast in answering mails.
                  Meanwhile I've purchased three times from him and have only had excellent experience.
                  Hope this helps.

Btw even standard shipping is pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

If you're looking for samples from other vendors I recommend AromaFero. Paulius (the owner) is legit and has a very good reputation over at pherotruth. You can get decants from several pheromone vendors like LAL (Bad Wolf), Pheromone Treasures and some others. If you like the blends you can purchase a regular bottle and if you don't like it you've just spend a little amount for your experience with it. If you have any questions send him a mail, he's pretty fast in answering mails.
                    Meanwhile I've purchased three times from him and have only had excellent experience.
                    Hope this helps.

Btw even standard shipping is pretty fast.
                    Oh really?!? Ima go check this out right now then

Comment

Welcome HomeFryz

Comment

Welcome.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

new here with you. I also purchased Ascend today (along with Taboo and XIST). Can't wait to try them out.
                          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                            new here with you. I also purchased Ascend today (along with Taboo and XIST). Can't wait to try them out.

That is great. Have you opened a thread to introduce yourself so we can welcome you and help you with your pheromone journey?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

That is great. Have you opened a thread to introduce yourself so we can welcome you and help you with your pheromone journey?
                              Thanks @KateD

yes, I introduced myself here:
                              I am an Italian American living in Japan for nearly 20 years. I have had a lot of luck here, but it is getting a bit harder for me now that I am nearing 39 years old. Most guys and girls guess my age between 27 and 32, and I definitely look way younger and fitter than anyone I know that is my age. I am hoping to attract
                              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Welcome HomeFryz
                                And good luck with the new job position

Comment

Hello and welcome. I think you'll like Ascend, I look forward to reading your reports on it.
                                  Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Glad to see you! Cheers and enjoy the great products!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X