yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Living in Japan. Here to test what works in Japan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in Japan. Here to test what works in Japan.

I am an Italian American living in Japan for nearly 20 years.

I have had a lot of luck here, but it is getting a bit harder for me now that I am nearing 39 years old.
    Most guys and girls guess my age between 27 and 32, and I definitely look way younger and fitter than anyone I know that is my age.

I am hoping to attract girls from 20 to 27 years of age.

Last year I dated two 20 year olds, a couple 23 year olds a 27 year old and a 24 year old (who I really like... but seem to have lost).
    I was using grail of affection by pheromonetreasures and it seemed to work quite well if I got close enough to them for an extended period of time. huge difference between sitting next to them versus across from them.

The forums I have read seem to recommend taboo, or taboo mixed with XIST... so I think I will get those... but cannot determine if I should get oil vs spray, and also if you recommend something else for young asian girls (20-27)

I am attracted to Japanese women with extremely low body fat percentage. Extremely low. It's very hard for me to find my type even here in Japan. So that is who I will be testing on.

I look forward to your help determining what products to use and also look forward to sharing my results here in Japan.
    XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Hello, welcome to the forum. I believe it depends on your goals. Are you looking for a long term relationship?

Comment

looking for OTS until I find my long term relationship. the current priority is definitely not long term.

fir now... I'm loooking to "get the date" and then also "pull" and possibly go long term after that.

the 24 year old I am dating LOVES to hold my hand and rest her head on my shoulder, but Dodges any attempts at kissing or beyond.

this has never been a sticking point for me. I have always pulled on the first or second date.

we have been on 3 dates and I may have lost my chance as she seems to be getting colder. Saying she can't meet etc.

if I get another date with her... then I am looking for long term, or happy just for Less too

So short term is priority.
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
        I am an Italian American living in Japan for nearly 20 years.

I have had a lot of luck here, but it is getting a bit harder for me now that I am nearing 39 years old.
        Most guys and girls guess my age between 27 and 32, and I definitely look way younger and fitter than anyone I know that is my age.

I am hoping to attract girls from 20 to 27 years of age.

Last year I dated two 20 year olds, a couple 23 year olds a 27 year old and a 24 year old (who I really like... but seem to have lost).
        I was using grail of affection by pheromonetreasures and it seemed to work quite well if I got close enough to them for an extended period of time. huge difference between sitting next to them versus across from them.

The forums I have read seem to recommend taboo, or taboo mixed with XIST... so I think I will get those... but cannot determine if I should get oil vs spray, and also if you recommend something else for young asian girls (20-27)

I am attracted to Japanese women with extremely low body fat percentage. Extremely low. It's very hard for me to find my type even here in Japan. So that is who I will be testing on.

I look forward to your help determining what products to use and also look forward to sharing my results here in Japan.

RelateSite! So happy you joined our forum and I look forward to reading your experiences when you finally get your goodies.

I already gave you some suggestions but the men will be around soon to guide you further.

I know it might be hard to believe but I have never dated a Japenese woman

Comment

I have experience with japanese women since when i was doing my industrial internship for 3years..with what i know most japanese women especially age from 18 yr to 25 most have low fat percentage since japanese women have healthy diet meal everyday and only consume high sugar meal or snack once a day..thats what i learn and experience since i have 2 ex gf japanese .
          life is precious so go full blast
          strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
            I have experience with japanese women since when i was doing my industrial internship for 3years..with what i know most japanese women especially age from 18 yr to 25 most have low fat percentage since japanese women have healthy diet meal everyday and only consume high sugar meal or snack once a day..thats what i learn and experience since i have 2 ex gf japanese .
            Yes, been here 20 years with loads of Japanese girlfriends. But I'm kinda sick and I even have a hard time finding the body fat percentage I like here... I don't mind some muscle, even like it... but young girls in japan don't typically work out.

in any case the only thing I don't have 20 years experience with is mones. So that's what I'm looking for help with. Did you use mines when in japan?

Comment

Yes, been here 20 years with loads of Japanese girlfriends. But I'm kinda sick and I even have a hard time finding the body fat percentage I like here... I don't mind some muscle, even like it... but young girls in japan don't typically work out.

in any case the only thing I don't have 20 years experience with is mones. So that's what I'm looking for help with. Did you use mines when in japan?
              Didt use any mones that time.just perfume.
              yeah when u mention it..they really dont work out much..out of ten only 2 of them are concern with healthy body.most of them usually stay home or out with friend mostly at karaoke or some coffee shop

Comment

Maybe xist with taboo? Oil?

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

Maybe xist with taboo? Oil?
                  lol, I just bought Xist, Taboo, and Ascend... but unfortunately all in spray... I could only get one oil for the price of those three, and since I want to experiment... but I assume the oils would be much better. Freezing winter at the moment so I guess sprays will work best for now anyway?

I wish there were smaller/cheaper oils.

If I get good results I will probably get the oil versions... one each month or so.

Comment

Freezing winter at the moment so I guess sprays will work best for now anyway?
                    Well, if you're outdoors at that time of the year a spray is what you want. If you are indoors both is fine, oils and sprays. With sprays I would start at a minimum dose for lets say about one week and work your way up. Sprays hit fast and from a further distance than oils do, so be careful.

If you wear oils indoors your target has to be very close to you because diffusion is lower and slower but far more natural. Start with a low dose as well because the oils are VERY concentrated.

Do yourself a favour and have a personal log where you note all the necessary data like date, what blend (phero) you used, time of application, dosage, time you got the hit, what sort of hit, etc, etc...
                    Because after a couple of weeks you won't remember all the necessary details anymore which means you can't reproduce the hits you got before.
                    It would be a guessing game more or less, if you know what I mean. You don't want that

If you got hits with a certain dose I recommend you try to reproduce the hits. This is the only way to find out if you found your personal sweet spot.
                    If the hits are reproducible than congratulations mate, you found your personal sweet spot, now you know what dose (for this specific pheromone blend) works best for you.
                    Time to go ahead and find your sweet spot for the next blend you have in your stash.

One thing is crucial when you're trying to find your personal sweet spot, patience!

If I get good results I will probably get the oil versions... one each month or so.
                    The same blend in oil version works a bit different because of the diffusion and the distance it hits.

I wish there were smaller/cheaper oils.
                    I wish there were a option for bigger oil bottles, at least for my favourite APi

One thing for the summer. Depending on how hot it is and what the humidity is like it is time for oils if you are outdoors for the most part of the day. Sprays function as well outside but burn off a lot faster and while they burn off they can appear pretty harsh, like a slap "in your face". Well, always depending on temperature, humidity and if you tend to sweat fast.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Well, if you're outdoors at that time of the year a spray is what you want. If you are indoors both is fine, oils and sprays. With sprays I would start at a minimum dose for lets say about one week and work your way up. Sprays hit fast and from a further distance than oils do, so be careful.

If you wear oils indoors your target has to be very close to you because diffusion is lower and slower but far more natural. Start with a low dose as well because the oils are VERY concentrated.

Do yourself a favour and have a personal log where you note all the necessary data like date, what blend (phero) you used, time of application, dosage, time you got the hit, what sort of hit, etc, etc...
                      Because after a couple of weeks you won't remember all the necessary details anymore which means you can't reproduce the hits you got before.
                      It would be a guessing game more or less, if you know what I mean. You don't want that

If you got hits with a certain dose I recommend you try to reproduce the hits. This is the only way to find out if you found your personal sweet spot.
                      If the hits are reproducible than congratulations mate, you found your personal sweet spot, now you know what dose (for this specific pheromone blend) works best for you.
                      Time to go ahead and find your sweet spot for the next blend you have in your stash.

One thing is crucial when you're trying to find your personal sweet spot, patience!

The same blend in oil version works a bit different because of the diffusion and the distance it hits.

I wish there were a option for bigger oil bottles, at least for my favourite APi

One thing for the summer. Depending on how hot it is and what the humidity is like it is time for oils if you are outdoors for the most part of the day. Sprays function as well outside but burn off a lot faster and while they burn off they can appear pretty harsh, like a slap "in your face". Well, always depending on temperature, humidity and if you tend to sweat fast.

Hope this helps.
                      Awesome. This is all very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

im sure I will also want bigger bottles in the future, but since I'm just getting started a tester set with a little of everything is what I need...

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
                        You're welcome, that's what a forum is for.

but since I'm just getting started a tester set with a little of everything is what I need...
                        Well, depending on how intense you are testing a blend I would say it takes at about three weeks hence there is no need to buy many blends at one time and spend all the money in one go.

There was a discussion about a testing pack or something similar some time ago if I recall correct. I think Muestereate started it but I don't know what the result was if there was any.

Comment

I think what you were talking about is that I had started a thread about a subscription service and phero of the month sort of thing. My phero budget constantly goes over. I personally tend to buy in bigger chunks and I don't seem to be able to resist the sales..

When I first came here, I jumped on the awesome party pack. Its the opposite of Phaethon's one or two a month idea. The store is currently broke but I wonder if it would be available by phone or something. Steve is real sick so I don't see it getting fixed in the short term and I don't know how well @Hailey is holding down the fort. Perhaps Silvia from Europe has it available. I think you pick 7. 3 or 4 men's and 3 or 4 unisex.

But, they send samples with every order too. The advantage pf Phaeton's idea is that you get more free samples. Those samples are enough to rough in dosage and whether you like it or not. Whether you want it now or its able to sit on the back burner for a few months. If you ordered one a month and got a couple samples with each order you could get a nice system going on.

Part of the problem with testing and one of the perks is that it forces you to get around a lot of different people in a lot of different settings. I like to get around people I don't know. People around us all the time build up a mental resistance to reacting. My doses around people I see all the time are lower and more carefully calibrated to get along instead of attracting women.

Comment

Well, depending on how intense you are testing a blend I would say it takes at about three weeks hence there is no need to buy many blends at one time and spend all the money in one go.
                            makes so much sense. I need samples... and it looks like that's what I will get with my most recent order!

I guess I was hoping to order just samples and pay a lower price for them. But samples with a regular order makes a lot of sense.

Muestereate I had imagined I was getting maybe one sample per bottle I ordered but if it is a set number per order it makes more sense to buy one bottle a month as you say.

Thanks for the ideas. Living in japan I have to spend enough to take advantage of free worldwide shipping so I may need to order more than one bottle.

Comment

I do the same for shipping domestically, usually 2 bottle minimum to get free shipping. I think I usually get 3 samples and Steve sometimes throws in whole bottles!!! I don't know if that is restricted to active forum people but he has been very generous at random times.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                I do the same for shipping domestically, usually 2 bottle minimum to get free shipping. I think I usually get 3 samples and Steve sometimes throws in whole bottles!!! I don't know if that is restricted to active forum people but he has been very generous at random times.

OMG that's so awesome! Fingers crossed! But I'll probably have to be a "posting God" before I get benefits like that. Very jealous of your status, but I have a feeling I will be able to contribute a lot to future people one the forums, especially those who visit Japan because I haven't seen a lot of information on Japan so far.

I think the "it doesn't work on asians" thing is possibly not accurate here in japan.

when I read things like Asian girls are more reserved I can't help but laugh. Japanese girls are by far the most free/open sexually of any girls I have ever met.

I was angry at myself for ordering a bunch of alphas that supposedly don't work on Asians, but I am really looking forward to testing them out.

I mentioned before I got "nude alpha" from LAL

I am by far most excited to get my pheromonexs order

(Taboo, XIST, Ascend) requested samples:
                                bliss, BL, exotica, crush

These are also on the way:

Comment

Welcome RelateSite

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                                    Welcome RelateSite
                                    Thanks, I feel extremely privileged to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                      I personally tend to buy in bigger chunks and I don't seem to be able to resist the sales..
                                      Yup, I'm guilty too

but I have a feeling I will be able to contribute a lot to future people one the forums, especially those who visit Japan because I haven't seen a lot of information on Japan so far.
                                      I'm very interested in your future adventures because I'm going to visit Shanghai in autumn. Maybe I can replicate some of the results you will get, so keep us posted.

Btw, Bad Wolf is very strong stuff. Do yourself a favour and start very low.
                                      I made the mistake and started with two drops and got a buzz-head for more than 1,5 hours. Now I know I was on the edge to a overdose. With APi I usually go with 3 to 4 drops plus 3 to 4 sprays of my self created APi spray. This is for you just to know about what amount I am talking. Meanwhile I can tolerate the 2 drops but that buzz-head was not funny.

Comment

I'm very interested in your future adventures because I'm going to visit Shanghai in autumn. Maybe I can replicate some of the results you will get, so keep us posted.
                                        for sure!

Btw, Bad Wolf is very strong stuff. Do yourself a favour and start very low.
                                        I made the mistake and started with two drops and got a buzz-head for more than 1,5 hours. Now I know I was on the edge to a overdose. With APi I usually go with 3 to 4 drops plus 3 to 4 sprays of my self created APi spray. This is for you just to know about what amount I am talking. Meanwhile I can tolerate the 2 drops but that buzz-head was not funny.
                                        yup, read a lot of bad things about bad wolf, especially in regards to Asian women.

it will be one I try down the road when and if I get bored, I think.

im super interested in APi. So thanks for that info. It will likely be in my next order.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X