yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Saying Hi, after months of Lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome.and good luck!

Comment

Welcome
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverRubies View Post
      Hello,

I am a long time(3-4 years) Pheros wearer and stalker of threads. Also from LSA thanks Ildergreier. I think I'm just now starting to get the hang of things, but I'm still experimenting and learning. I literally just turned 26 and African american, 5feet even and body type like Adrienne Bailon, and I have a pending breast augmentation. Yay me lol

My goal is to attract well off white guys. I used to use tinder & bumble a lot because I work a lot and in grad school, but I am trying to do more of meeting men organically and not relying so much on dating apps. Trying to cultivate a life outside of work. I like live shows/ ballet/ opera/being cute lmao / thinking of taking up tennis or joining a gym ?

I have to be a bit serious at work, but I'm not a serious person. I'm the typical libra. I'm not really a stress type of person. I have anxiety so anything that makes me feel that way is a no. I have figured out that I like EST lol

When I'm out and about I usually get looks on my own but I feel that white guys need more encouragement to approach. I love DIHL but also action...

Any help would be greatly appreciated lol

My Active Collection
      DHEAS / Topper - I feel cuter and i stay in a mirror, and i need to be seen.
      Cuddle bunny - people do things for me lmao
      Cougar - Older men break their necks (even at church)...but the grapefruit is too loud for me...
      LoveBoat - I love it, makes me happy and people stay around for a long time
      Tease - Stares from men and paired with XS190 women approach me, which is nice but... not what I wanted
      Celebrity - I feel like a baddie and people need to see me....
      Lumina - reminds me of celebrity and puts me in a great mood and I wanna be seen..
      Desire Me+ - strong sexy.. and makes me horny so i only get sample sizes of it with every order because I don't want to OD, but I think i got my first male approach with this....but he seemed NERVOUS he was older...
      Xist - everyone is in love lmao
      Girlfriend - definitely had a guy trying to move me in within a month after meeting...so i'm definitely saving it....

p86- i just ordered it after reading all the reviews
      sweetness - makes me want to clean things..but people are nicer?
      xs190 - not sure what it does but i feel cuter and i was allowed to park in the handicapped section at one of my churches
      xs189 - feels serious on me...
      engage - not sure but people stay around for a long time
      Magnet - idk, it's supposed to attract men?
      Vibe - tester haven't to tried it yet..
      PSEL - tester, haven't tried

Honorable Mention:
      Babe - Serious on me, nothing for free, I always get the :order whatever you want treatment so...i gave this away.
      Flirt - makes me feel self conscious/triggers my anxiety...
      Innocence - idk..I have a baby face so I'm not sure if this does anything on me...
      Temptress, Dominance (LPMP) - ordered this for when I was teaching 6th grade... lol
      Cohesion / Bath Balm/ Teddy BB / open windows - made work life wonderful / great with women coworkers
      Comply / mother's little helper - people do what i ask...period...Comply is more serious, I prefer MLH
      Connections / Heart & Soul - makes me want to cry. Brings my mood DOWN. I hate that one so I gave it away to a coworker lol

Your intro is quite interesting. So far I can tell you are a happy go lucky type person who just enjoys life. So maybe a white dude is more your type. ahahaaa

I don't know......white men do love some chocolate in their tea these days so it shouldn't be that hard.

If it is that much of a challenge then your findings will be a "How to" get a rich white guy and then "How to" date a white guy if you african american and we can make a book out of it.

I am not from the US so educate me ladies. Is landing yourself or approaching a white guy different from an african american. Isn't it the same with all guys.

Generally men are the hunters but men these days esp in the US tend to be more afraid rejection than other races from what I have observed. So if you are the one to do the chasing doesn't the same rules apply.

I think white guys are more open and easy to talk to so am just curious as to what your challenge is?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Your intro is quite interesting. So far I can tell you are a happy go lucky type person who just enjoys life. So maybe a white dude is more your type. ahahaaa

I don't know......white men do love some chocolate in their tea these days so it shouldn't be that hard.

If it is that much of a challenge then your findings will be a "How to" get a rich white guy and then "How to" date a white guy if you african american and we can make a book out of it.

I am not from the US so educate me ladies. Is landing yourself or approaching a white guy different from an african american. Isn't it the same with all guys.

Generally men are the hunters but men these days esp in the US tend to be more afraid rejection than other races from what I have observed. So if you are the one to do the chasing doesn't the same rules apply.

I think white guys are more open and easy to talk to so am just curious as to what your challenge is?
        I have been dating primarily white guys for the past three years. My issue is how to get/meet a white guy. I have been meeting men online via dating apps. However, I am over dating apps and would like to meet men in real life for more of a long term. I work a demanding job and I am in grad school as well, so it would be nice to just go somewhere and meet a viable guy.

For the most part, I get a lot of looks and smiles when I am out (at the grocery store/ somewhere running errands) but not speaking, like saying hello/introducing oneself...So that's mainly what I want to use pheromones for. I don't particularly chase any guy,I just encourage them to chase?

On the subject of whether attracting a Black men vs any other: in short, the answer is no. It is not the same. Lol

Comment

I have been dating primarily white guys for the past three years. My issue is how to get/meet a white guy. I have been meeting men online via dating apps. However, I am over dating apps and would like to meet men in real life for more of a long term. I work a demanding job and I am in grad school as well, so it would be nice to just go somewhere and meet a viable guy.

For the most part, I get a lot of looks and smiles when I am out (at the grocery store/ somewhere running errands) but not speaking, like saying hello/introducing oneself...So that's mainly what I want to use pheromones for. I don't particularly chase any guy,I just encourage them to chase?

On the subject of whether attracting a Black men vs any other: in short, the answer is no. It is not the same. Lol

Oh wow, I never would have guessed it would be different to attract a white guy. How is it different though to catch their attention. I mean yes it would be different to date them, different race and culture.

How many times have you tried to attract one not using the dating app and what have you used? Products and technique????

Comment

Oh wow, I never would have guessed it would be different to attract a white guy. How is it different though to catch their attention. I mean yes it would be different to date them, different race and culture.

How many times have you tried to attract one not using the dating app and what have you used? Products and technique????
            In terms of attraction, it is a stigma between African American women and white men couplings. Things are changing but a lot of white guys are afraid of rejection from black women as we don't really venture out.

Whenever I'm out, I always look very put together and cute. I try to smile. Guys approach me or make eye contact. But they're nervous. Lol

I quit the apps and joined lifetime lots of cute guys. I also go to social events around the city.

Comment

Definitely have to agree. Completely different although I'm not sure how. I have loads to learn.

from my perspective as a mostly white racially mixed guy...

I have never seen or felt like an African American girl was expressing even a remote interest in me.

I have been interested in some, and matched with one so far on tinder. She replied right away but after I tried again she stopped replying.

so I just have no idea where to start.

expressing interest via eye contact and smile sounds like a good start to me.
              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

In terms of attraction, it is a stigma between African American women and white men couplings. Things are changing but a lot of white guys are afraid of rejection from black women as we don't really venture out.

Whenever I'm out, I always look very put together and cute. I try to smile. Guys approach me or make eye contact. But they're nervous. Lol

I quit the apps and joined lifetime lots of cute guys. I also go to social events around the city.

You know television plays a huge role or even larger role in our lives than we want to admit. I am from the Caribbean so of course, this is totally strange as it does not occur hair. We are all west indians but there are those girls who are fair like me and those who are dark in complexion. The men have their preference of course but generally we know if a black girl want a guy and she good looking, nice body he not gonna say No.

Andddddddd, the women from abroad who come here on vacay or to settle because of business etc. always go after them rasta men.

Cuz you dun know

Ok so now back on track. The shows that we see makes it look like white men and black women happen so naturally except for those shows that keep it real so I guess that is stuck in my head.

Personally I prefer dark skinned men but I don't see color. I tend to be a tv whore. I am sexually attracted to and have had sex (in my mind of course) with loads of male celebrities, most of them white

Comment

You know television plays a huge role or even larger role in our lives than we want to admit. I am from the Caribbean so of course, this is totally strange as it does not occur hair. We are all west indians but there are those girls who are fair like me and those who are dark in complexion. The men have their preference of course but generally we know if a black girl want a guy and she good looking, nice body he not gonna say No.

Andddddddd, the women from abroad who come here on vacay or to settle because of business etc. always go after them rasta men.

Cuz you dun know

Ok so now back on track. The shows that we see makes it look like white men and black women happen so naturally except for those shows that keep it real so I guess that is stuck in my head.

Personally I prefer dark skinned men but I don't see color. I tend to be a tv whore. I am sexually attracted to and have had sex (in my mind of course) with loads of male celebrities, most of them white
                  Oh, I don't watch a lot of tv but I get what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                    Definitely have to agree. Completely different although I'm not sure how. I have loads to learn.

from my perspective as a mostly white racially mixed guy...

I have never seen or felt like an African American girl was expressing even a remote interest in me.

I have been interested in some, and matched with one so far on tinder. She replied right away but after I tried again she stopped replying.

so I just have no idea where to start.

expressing interest via eye contact and smile sounds like a good start to me.
                    I think tinder is trash, but perhaps the eye contact, smile, and saying hello, how are you? Sounds generic but its their perfect Segway. I would do that but i want a guy to make the first move.

Comment

I think tinder is trash, but perhaps the eye contact, smile, and saying hello, how are you? Sounds generic but its their perfect Segway. I would do that but i want a guy to make the first move.
                      Ah yes, I forgot how different tinder is in different countries. Here in Japan it is truly quite nice. When I went back to the US last year and tried it I was shocked that all the girls were wearing nearly nothing and making sexy poses.

in japan you have pictures of fully clothed girls at Disneyland... I don't know the differences for guys but for girls it is far less of a hookup app and much more of a dating app.
                      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Hello and welcome. What a strong post and list. Could you talk about how love boat feels when you wear it?
                        Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X