yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from Singapore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Singapore!

Hello peeps!

Great to meet everyone here. Hope this is the start of beautiful friendships

So sorry to jump right in with questions. I'm a 47-year-old Asian male in Singapore. I'm trying to take things further with a 28-year-old lady colleague (she's Asian too) who got divorced a few years back. We were in the same department and she was moved to another department recently. We hang out together sometimes with other colleagues and I am pretty sure she knows that I like her. I am thinking if XiSt with Cohesion or Swoon would be a possible combo to try with her in the workplace, social gatherings and hopefully single dates, and would appreciate anyone's advice pls.

Apart from her, my work involves meeting a lot of people from all backgrounds. What combo/single product would you recommend I try to get them (both males and females) feel confident in me and be more open to my suggestions and presentations? And perhaps score with a few of the ladies on the side?

Would appreciate anyone's advice pls and looking forward to it! Sorry if I seem overambitious!

Thks
    Doomas

SteveO - pls disregard my email. I didn't realise I should seek wisdom here

High Doomas, and welcome. I don't have any experience with Asian girls that I can recall. But I have read others and hopefully they will drop by soon.

Xist is a great start, So is Cohesion and Loveboat. There are some differences in pheromones for Asians. It appears related to cultural upbringing, basically old fashion girl or modern girl. Old Fashion girls supposedly aren't attracted to product that contain enone. SO XIST and Taboo or Bliss are products with pretty light enone. If she's real old fashioned you may have to forgo enone containing products completely. There is one product called exotica and a number of products under the unisexy category.

Another product to look at is Boyfriend, its a little like Xist but Xist is slow and boyfriend is faster. These are all good blends though with light enone, There are some things that can close the age gap a bit too. As we get older I think our natural androsterone signature rises. This gives an air of maturity but products that contain epirone seem to smooth it out. Xist has a good amount of epirone. So does that exotica but not so much. DHEAS and xsp86 may help you look younger too.

For work its much simpler. Ascend and API are both great for work, Ascend drives to success, API kinda makes me feel like I'm already there. Probaly API with the Asian crowd but Ascend is Fantastic for actually working and enlisting others help. XS194 Inbetween is nice for cooperation and leveling the field in a nice way.

Feel free to call Steve on the support line, he likes the telephone.

Comment

Welcome!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome to the community!!!

Comment

Hello, welcome to the Forum.
            I'm not that versed on Asian ethnicity pheros, but some here are.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Doomas,
              when it comes to work settings I am a huge fan of APi because it is (at least for me) trust, respect and confidence while still being social. Projecting this can be a big magnet to women.

I have done a lot of reading on this forum as well as on Pherotruth forum because I am planning to travel to Shanghai next year for a couple of weeks. I am European and of course I don't want to go Phero-Free on this journey.
              I have read that a lot of people have good success with "Wolf" from LAL (Liquid Alchemy Labs).
              Since I already have "Wolf" I will take it with me and test what it does for me in China.

What you could try for testing reasons and to see if certain blends (non PXS blends) work for you the way you would like them to is to order samples at Aroma Fero.
              Paulius is legit and pretty quick in answering questions. Oh.. and when it comes to shipping this guy is really fast

What I would not do as a newbie is to start to combine different blends because you will never know what blend caused the hit you got.
              Start with one blend at a low dose and work your way up till you find your personal sweet spot which simply means the dose that works best for you.
              Having a log is a huge advantage. Write down date, dose, self effects, hits/effects on other and all other data that could be of relevance because you won't remember all of it. Doing it this way will save you a lot of time and money and you can always refer to your log and be able to repeat previous results.

Happy testing

Comment

Hello, welcome! Singapore's humid and hot environment works perfectly for mones. You may start off with Xist and then incorporate Ascend into the mix for work purposes. You might have to reapply sprays over the day due to the weather so I recommend you using oils in Singapore.

Comment

Welcome Doomas ! Since you're from Singapore, which has a strong international community alongside a local populace that has been Westernised to an extent - I'd suggest taking Xist or Boyfriend for the woman, it seems to work well for Asians. Xist is for more of resetting people's perception of you while Boyfriend supposedly doesn't have that but works faster for romance. Cohesion works well as well though and hopefully you don't get any mild lethargy/depression from the A1 in it, I've had and it was counterproductive.

From what I've experienced the copulins in Ascend might scare the more conservative Asian women, as it gives off the vibe of someone who sleeps around. It will work great in the workplace however as people will respect you.
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice. I had a great time researching your advice!

I have decided to go with XiSt and Ascend (both oil) for work. For social settings, I will go for either XiSt + Boyfriend (spray), or just Boyfriend alone. As I get more experienced, I could then try mixing and matching.

Hope to see results and share with everyone!

Comment

Xist and Boyfriend seems to be a combo i'd like to hear about.
                      I know Boyfriend is built on that same 'reset' premise like Xist.
                      Looking forward to hearing about that experience...especially in a journal if you make one.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X