yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, Lovely People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Comment

Hey Dagne, welcome!

Comment

Dange! So glad to have you here. I see you already got some good advice. Enjoy it and don't overthink it. We have a lot of awesome blends to offer the ladies and I would love to see you eventually enjoy and use all to your advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Dagne View Post

I am sorry to hear about your accident. Be patient with yourself. I am guessing from this statement that you tend to like things a certain way, even perfect. It may cause you to be edgy when it is not and even over do and over think things.

Welcome to my world girly if that is the case.

Sometimes it gets so bad that my husband says I allow myself to be miserable and stop enjoying life.

That could also be one of the reasons why you are not so approachable. While you are recovering from the accident try to just be patient with yourself, enjoy the little things and life a bit more.

Let your hair down as they say and every so often it is nice not to want to be in control but to take things as they come and be cool about it.

Comment

I use a few to get things done. What I use depends on what needs to be done I guess.

I use Ascend to do stuff thats kind of a grind. Ascend will be just a bit intimidating though and it's really designed for guys.

I use limitless when something in my head is just being stubborn when I have a subconscious resistance to starting on something.

I use Fantasy if something needs to be written. I often babble but I clean it up and make it briefer later.

And I've used sport to grind through boring exercises like cardio.

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you here.
              I had a similar start over at AD's forums years ago..as many have

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am sorry to hear about your accident. Be patient with yourself. I am guessing from this statement that you tend to like things a certain way, even perfect. It may cause you to be edgy when it is not and even over do and over think things.

Welcome to my world girly if that is the case.

Sometimes it gets so bad that my husband says I allow myself to be miserable and stop enjoying life.

That could also be one of the reasons why you are not so approachable. While you are recovering from the accident try to just be patient with yourself, enjoy the little things and life a bit more.

Let your hair down as they say and every so often it is nice not to want to be in control but to take things as they come and be cool about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I use a few to get things done. What I use depends on what needs to be done I guess.

I use Ascend to do stuff thats kind of a grind. Ascend will be just a bit intimidating though and it's really designed for guys.

I use limitless when something in my head is just being stubborn when I have a subconscious resistance to starting on something.

I use Fantasy if something needs to be written. I often babble but I clean it up and make it briefer later.

And I've used sport to grind through boring exercises like cardio.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Summer Daze is really relaxing, makes you less tense and also makes you more approachable. A1 or Cohesion might also help you relax. Neno perks you up and wakes you up when you are feeling sleepy or lazy.
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                        ​

Comment

Hello welcome Dagne. I'd say the ACE pack is a good starter pack!

Comment

Spring

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X