yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, Lovely People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Lovely People

Hello Dagne,
    to the forum.

Comment

Hello and welcome
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Another woman! Woot woot!
        Welcome to the family!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Yay another lady friend! Welcome!

Comment

Heloo

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dagne!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Hello Dagne. There is an occasional banner ad, its gray, it says GOALS. There are a lot of new uses for pheromones and the goal system and lingo is a good start. We sling these category names around here a lot. I'd also get familiar with the cross categorizations of mens, womens unisexy, singles, putatives and research molecules.

If that banner ad doesn't pop up you can do a search in the store section. Forum and store are separate but linked accounts, with different bodies of information. You'll want to make an account in each to get posting discounts.

That ought to keep you busy and form a framework to hang all the products on in your head.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great advice

Welcome!!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Advice for new user? Subscribe to PXS newsletter, they'll send you surprise!
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

• Dagne
                      Dagne commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Will do. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Hello Dagne. There is an occasional banner ad, its gray, it says GOALS. There are a lot of new uses for pheromones and the goal system and lingo is a good start. We sling these category names around here a lot. I'd also get familiar with the cross categorizations of mens, womens unisexy, singles, putatives and research molecules.

If that banner ad doesn't pop up you can do a search in the store section. Forum and store are separate but linked accounts, with different bodies of information. You'll want to make an account in each to get posting discounts.

That ought to keep you busy and form a framework to hang all the products on in your head.

Comment

Hi all,

I really appreciate all of your greetings and responses!

Comment

i'm sure you'll have fun, everybody is really friendly, to me it's a family forum, very tight nit, helpful and friendly, not many forums like this around!
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                          i'm sure you'll have fun, everybody is really friendly, to me it's a family forum, very tight nit, helpful and friendly, not many forums like this around!
                          Yup, I second this. This is the first forum I post so much because to me the forum members are rather some sort of friends and family.
                          Well said Coconut

Comment

So which are your goals Dagne? Anything particular in mind for your first explorations?
                            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                            ​

Comment

Suaviter in modo

Comment

Also, what are your goals and how have you been able to achieve them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dagne View Post
                                  Suaviter in modo

I would like to be more approachabletask oriented
                                  Welcome!

So sorry to hear about your injuries, but happy to hear you are doing better now!

Thoughts...
                                  Approachable: Fantasy/Engage - and smile more, lol, it's free (I think we - read I, lol - don't realize how cross we may look when we're not smiling )
                                  Task oriented: Sport, Thinker
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix Thanks very much!

I do smile a lot more. I appreciate your suggestions.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X