yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a shitty job at a restaurant, and well I would like to use a mix that can help me to at leats get more hours form them. I have to work tomorrow and I want to talk to the manager any suggestions on the mones I have already? Thanks

Comment

Is the manager a man or woman?
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• blue.manhattan
        blue.manhattan commented
        Editing a comment
        Could be any? We have man a women managers. The big boss is a guy.

From what you have, Babe is probably a good option since people have reported it as a blend that gets them free stuff or favors. More hours might qualify as a "favor".

I have had good luck with Vibe putting people in a very good mood, but I'm not sure if it would be useful in this situation.
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Celebrity is a wonderful choice. It was one of my top 5 before and it will work wonder for you.

Comment

COHESION
          Seems to work with a collegue today cause he was chatty with me at lunch. But I coudln't get more hours at work with my boss, although I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
            I have a shitty job at a restaurant, and well I would like to use a mix that can help me to at leats get more hours form them. I have to work tomorrow and I want to talk to the manager any suggestions on the mones I have already? Thanks
            Perhaps a blend that makes you alpha? So when you demand more hours, he heard you more. Or add flirty mones too! But alpha blend is the main one
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

I own restaurants and from your list, I'd say go with Celebrity. People treat you better, better social between colleagues.

Comment

I want to try something and I would like some help. I really want to go for the job I want but of course, sending an application on email is not gonna work for the pheros. I wonder if you can suggest me what to do in order to get an interview and then what pheros can I use for the eventual interview. I live in Europe and here is NOT ok to go for what you want and just show up at a place to ask for a job.

Comment

I want to try something and I would like some help. I really want to go for the job I want but of course, sending an application on email is not gonna work for the pheros. I wonder if you can suggest me what to do in order to get an interview and then what pheros can I use for the eventual interview. I live in Europe and here is NOT ok to go for what you want and just show up at a place to ask for a job.
                    1. Get an amazing LinkedIn profile, update it and give description regarding your working experience and achievements

2. Search #oleg or #kb for super helpful CV or resume example, they also can repost your jobseeking post

3. Update your resume so it's ATS friendly (search in those hashtag)

4. Apply tons of applications, and get some interview schedules if you're luck

5. Come to the interview with Alpha/status blend mones as the main blend, (for men is Ascend, Api; for women Temptress I guess; Celebrity for unisex is also good), you can combine it with social mone
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    * sample bottle

Comment

* sample bottle

Comment

I have been reading but I only used them once long ago when I was living in Latin America. I don't remember the company though and I didn't get what i wanted.
                        Well long story short I want a man and a better job.

Well thanks for being so blunt about it. Those are goals you don't come across often or said in that manner

All women can get a man but am assuming you want a long term relationship

Do you go out? Besides purchasing mones, what have you tried to put yourself out there in regards to dating to find that someone

What is your current job?

Comment

Sorry, did not see that thread where you stated you work at a restaurant. What do you do? Are you a waitress?

What skills do you have and what type of job would you prefer?

Comment

Comment

You have to remember that pheromones is not a magic potion so you have to put yourself out there and put in the work. Think of it like going to salon to get your hair done, buying a new dress, sexy heels, getting your make up done by a professional then sitting at home or sitting by yourself sulking at a bar.

Yes, your environment has a lot to do but it also has to do with so much more

For e.g you work at a restaurant , the perfect place to meet ppl.

Can you give me some e.gs of how you used these products, what did you do, where did you use it? What was the reactions of others? Did you pay attention to the reactions?

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X