Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbiw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Newbiw

    Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.
    I'm licing in Europe and I've just order some, and I'll share my journey with them here.
    -
    Celebrity XS - Pheromone Blend for Unisexy
    Cohesion XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
    Babe XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
    Vibe XS - Unisexy Pheromone Blend
    PSEL XS - Pheromone Blend for Women

  • #2
    It seems that Celebrity has gotten significantly more mentions on this forum ever since the 30ml version got released around two months ago

    You will love it
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

    all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome.
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pingu View Post
        It seems that Celebrity has gotten significantly more mentions on this forum ever since the 30ml version got released around two months ago

        You will love it
        So the 30ml version of Celebrity is new stuff then. Yes, I also consider it on my next purchase
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

        Comment


        • #5
          The things is that there aren't many options on products or sizes on the european catalog. Can't wait to try them though!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
            The things is that there aren't many options on products or sizes on the european catalog. Can't wait to try them though!
            Nobody stops you from buying from the main store in Memphis.
            Arsenal

            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

              Nobody stops you from buying from the main store in Memphis.
              I get crazy taxes for anything bought outside EU, so I decided to buy from the european site.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post

                I get crazy taxes for anything bought outside EU, so I decided to buy from the european site.
                I see.
                Arsenal

                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome and hopefully you'll be able to purchase from the EU site with just as many products the US has In the near future.
                  PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                  PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                  LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                  Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                    Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.
                    I'm licing in Europe and I've just order some, and I'll share my journey with them here.
                    -
                    Celebrity XS - Pheromone Blend for Unisexy
                    Cohesion XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    Babe XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    Vibe XS - Unisexy Pheromone Blend
                    PSEL XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    welcome! enjoy and have fun! cant wait to read your reviews! whats up hello GIF by Make it Move
                    AmandaXS - pheromoneXS Staff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post

                      I get crazy taxes for anything bought outside EU, so I decided to buy from the european site.
                      Any maximum amount of price so the tax would be exempted?
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

                      Comment


                      • blue.manhattan
                        blue.manhattan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In my case, I have to pay taxes for anything coming outside the EU. So no exemptions for me.

                    • #12
                      Good to see the new up and active.
                      Welcome Zertul, glad to have you.
                      I am not privy to any info on Taxes or the EU site.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Welcome
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: Cohesion
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Hi, I ordered on Sunday, and they have just called me to say the package is here. So I will start my journal today. Any tips or advice on mixes or anything?
                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            [QUOTE=blue.manhattan;n105287]Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.
                            I'm licing in Europe and I've just order some, and I'll share my journey with them here.

                            Blue! I am glad you are here. You said you been reading about pheromones for a long time but have you been using for a long time.

                            That is a nice selection you have there. You have some socials and sexual products.

                            What are your goals for the products you chose.

                            I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

                            I am really glad you are here.



                            Comment


                            • #16
                              I have been reading but I only used them once long ago when I was living in Latin America. I don't remember the company though and I didn't get what i wanted.
                              Well long story short I want a man and a better job.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                                I have been reading but I only used them once long ago when I was living in Latin America. I don't remember the company though and I didn't get what i wanted.
                                Well long story short I want a man and a better job.
                                I'm interested what worked in Latin America as my area has a lot of Latin ladies
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: Cohesion
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  nothing worked in my case.

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    Good to see the new up and active.
                                    Welcome Zertul, glad to have you.
                                    I am not privy to any info on Taxes or the EU site.
                                    It's been a while like 8 years for me not being active in the forum. I found this forum are super welcoming and enriching my mones knowledge. So, I give it a shot.
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
                                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                    APEX: Manimal 2
                                    * sample bottle

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Welcome aboard!

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X