yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbiw

Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.
    I'm licing in Europe and I've just order some, and I'll share my journey with them here.
    -
    Celebrity XS - Pheromone Blend for Unisexy
    Cohesion XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
    Babe XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
    Vibe XS - Unisexy Pheromone Blend
    PSEL XS - Pheromone Blend for Women

It seems that Celebrity has gotten significantly more mentions on this forum ever since the 30ml version got released around two months ago

You will love it
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
        It seems that Celebrity has gotten significantly more mentions on this forum ever since the 30ml version got released around two months ago

You will love it
        So the 30ml version of Celebrity is new stuff then. Yes, I also consider it on my next purchase
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

The things is that there aren't many options on products or sizes on the european catalog. Can't wait to try them though!

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
            The things is that there aren't many options on products or sizes on the european catalog. Can't wait to try them though!
            Nobody stops you from buying from the main store in Memphis.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nobody stops you from buying from the main store in Memphis.
              I get crazy taxes for anything bought outside EU, so I decided to buy from the european site.

Comment

I get crazy taxes for anything bought outside EU, so I decided to buy from the european site.
                I see.
                Arsenal

Comment

Welcome and hopefully you'll be able to purchase from the EU site with just as many products the US has In the near future.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.
                    I'm licing in Europe and I've just order some, and I'll share my journey with them here.
                    -
                    Celebrity XS - Pheromone Blend for Unisexy
                    Cohesion XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    Babe XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    Vibe XS - Unisexy Pheromone Blend
                    PSEL XS - Pheromone Blend for Women
                    welcome! enjoy and have fun! cant wait to read your reviews! whats up hello GIF by Make it Move
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Any maximum amount of price so the tax would be exempted?
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      * sample bottle

Comment

• blue.manhattan
                        blue.manhattan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In my case, I have to pay taxes for anything coming outside the EU. So no exemptions for me.

Good to see the new up and active.
                      Welcome Zertul, glad to have you.
                      I am not privy to any info on Taxes or the EU site.

Comment

Welcome
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hi, I ordered on Sunday, and they have just called me to say the package is here. So I will start my journal today. Any tips or advice on mixes or anything?
                          Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=blue.manhattan;n105287]Hi; I've been reading about phermones for a while and I tried another brand while ago, with no effects on me or other.

Blue! I am glad you are here. You said you been reading about pheromones for a long time but have you been using for a long time.

That is a nice selection you have there. You have some socials and sexual products.

What are your goals for the products you chose.

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

I am really glad you are here.

Comment

I have been reading but I only used them once long ago when I was living in Latin America. I don't remember the company though and I didn't get what i wanted.
                              Well long story short I want a man and a better job.

Comment

I have been reading but I only used them once long ago when I was living in Latin America. I don't remember the company though and I didn't get what i wanted.
                                Well long story short I want a man and a better job.
                                I'm interested what worked in Latin America as my area has a lot of Latin ladies
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

nothing worked in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    Good to see the new up and active.
                                    Welcome Zertul, glad to have you.
                                    I am not privy to any info on Taxes or the EU site.
                                    It's been a while like 8 years for me not being active in the forum. I found this forum are super welcoming and enriching my mones knowledge. So, I give it a shot.
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X