yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Welcome to the forum! Start with low dosage and increase little by little until you get desired output. Stay observing and experimenting
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! ????

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much!

welcome, what color was your envelope?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      White box, but purple bubble wrap. Sweet Pop Rocks included as a bonus treat! Super welcoming all around!

welcome! looking forward to reviews! welcome dr evil GIF
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I am going to leave a very brief review below in the most relevant post. Answering another comment I just found out about the 200 character limit! ???????Lol.

Tigris I am happy to have you here. How was your experience receiving your first package.

I am certainly excited for you.

I know you are a newbie to our pheromones but are you a newbie to mones?

I asked because of your first product choice, why did you decide on XSP96 , what are your goals with this mones

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      I chose it because of the tendency to help put one at ease & help them be themselves. Naturally I tend to have this quality & thought boosting it could prove useful. Wanted to fight the friendzone too

let us know of any results you may have

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Left a very brief summary below and will try to leave more details with more experiences.

Welcome to the XS community. XSP96 is one of my favorite putatives. Let us know what results you have with it.

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! -My times using it have seemed quite comfortable & conversation simply free flowed. -The only disclaimer is that each experience was with someone that I had already great mutual comfort with.

Comment

Welcome Tigris . Best advice I have is lurk around, read some journals. What are your goals using pheromones?
      I assume you have used them before with your first order being XSP96?

Happy moning!

Comment

hello and welcome!
        hope you enjoy your XSP96
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
            ​

Comment

XSP96 and XSP86 would be good in combination with Xist. Remember Xist is a slow mover and needs repeated exposure with the same target. XSP86 is a good beautifier and XSP96 will make the two shine together. Which are your goals? Situations, desired effects, targets etc? As Prettyrickyboi said above take your time and read up and ask a lot of questions before placing your next order. You might also consider joining the news letter for a 10% discount. Happy testing!
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Hello Tigris!
                Welcome to the forum.
                The XSP96 is on my wish list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  XSP96 and XSP86 would be good in combination with Xist. Remember Xist is a slow mover and needs repeated exposure with the same target. XSP86 is a good beautifier and XSP96 will make the two shine together. Which are your goals? Situations, desired effects, targets etc? As Prettyrickyboi said above take your time and read up and ask a lot of questions before placing your next order. You might also consider joining the news letter for a 10% discount. Happy testing!

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. XSP96 is a good choice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X