Greetings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hello and greetings everyone!!! I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself! I signed up a few days ago and just received my first shipment of XSP96. I am super excited and certainly welcome any tips, suggestions or pointers!

Welcome to the forum! Start with low dosage and increase little by little until you get desired output. Stay observing and experimenting
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion*, Ascend*
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

welcome, what color was your envelope?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
          Hello and greetings everyone!!! I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself! I signed up a few days ago and just received my first shipment of XSP96. I am super excited and certainly welcome any tips, suggestions or pointers!
          welcome! looking forward to reviews! welcome dr evil GIF
          AmandaXS - pheromoneXS Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

Tigris I am happy to have you here. How was your experience receiving your first package.

I am certainly excited for you.

I know you are a newbie to our pheromones but are you a newbie to mones?

I asked because of your first product choice, why did you decide on XSP96 , what are your goals with this mones

Comment

let us know of any results you may have

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. XSP96 is one of my favorite putatives. Let us know what results you have with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X