yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm single again and therefore here I am(Kinda newbie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your new found freedom
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post
      Hey, everyone, im newly single of a 5 year relationship(25). I got into mones around 21, I primarily used a different company that kinda closed down ?(you know the one lol). I'm getting back into dating, self development and so on. Been lurking for some time now. Have few questions and I will ask them later. Cheers everyone and good luck.

Worldpositive!Starting is never easy but we all have to do it with many things in life so I believe this new beginning is going to be great.

The fact that you are ready to get back on the horse and realize that you also need self development means you are half way there.

You will love it here.

Comment

You're on the right track joining here.

Comment

Guys i'm overwhelmed with your love. Didn't expect this type of welcoming. Ha ha ha.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awww, well expect this and more. We do care

Welcome to the XS community. You come to the right place. The members and XS ladies are awesome.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X