yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm single again and therefore here I am(Kinda newbie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm single again and therefore here I am(Kinda newbie)

Hey, everyone, im newly single of a 5 year relationship(25). I got into mones around 21, I primarily used a different company that kinda closed down ?(you know the one lol). I'm getting back into dating, self development and so on. Been lurking for some time now. Have few questions and I will ask them later. Cheers everyone and good luck.

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome worldpositive1 ! Your username seems to indicate positivity, and I hope that will help you through as a newly single. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post
          Hey, everyone, im newly single of a 5 year relationship(25). I got into mones around 21, I primarily used a different company that kinda closed down ?(you know the one lol). I'm getting back into dating, self development and so on. Been lurking for some time now. Have few questions and I will ask them later. Cheers everyone and good luck.
          Welcome to the XS family! enjoy and have fun! welcome jenny slate GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome World, on this forum it is okay to state the company name, as well as products.
            I wish you well on your single journey's

Comment

Welcome
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome, let us know what we can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                  Welcome, let us know what we can do to help.
                  Thanks for the welcoming, guys I feel loved ha ha ha. Can you guys help me with this thread I created ? I have asked a specific question regarding purchasing mones. Sorry for the long read Ha ha ha.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...er-and-desires

Comment

Welcome, don't be shy!
                    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                      Welcome worldpositive1 ! Your username seems to indicate positivity, and I hope that will help you through as a newly single. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
                      as long as Not STD positive, stay safe guys!
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

as long as Not STD positive, stay safe guys!
                        yes guys, please stay safe
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

yes guys, please stay safe
                          It is really thoughtful when I received my package with extra stuff written "WE GOT YOU COVERED"

Click image for larger version

Name:	original.gif
Views:	46
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	105567
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          * sample bottle

Comment

It is really thoughtful when I received my package with extra stuff written "WE GOT YOU COVERED"

Name:	original.gif
Views:	46
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	105567
                            we really appreciate your feedback! and Hayley does an excellent job at taking care and packaging all of our customers orders! shes truly amazing at what she does!
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

we really appreciate your feedback! and Hayley does an excellent job at taking care and packaging all of our customers orders! shes truly amazing at what she does!
                              Oh, so Hayley is the one to be blamed for all those LOVELY stuffs included in our package! What an amazing welcome, and good marketing strategy (I learn about marketing, and got inspired from PXS for sure, lol). ALSO, honorable mention to KateD for being super helpful when my package got a problem in USPS
                              * sample bottle

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Awww shucks, thanks (major blush)

Oh, so Hayley is the one to be blamed for all those LOVELY stuffs included in our package! What an amazing welcome, and good marketing strategy (I learn about marketing, and got inspired from PXS for sure, lol). ALSO, honorable mention to KateD for being super helpful when my package got a problem in USPS
                              lol KateD does an amazing job! they're just both great at what they do!
                              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

lol KateD does an amazing job! they're just both great at what they do!
                                By the way Amanda, I am wondering why did I get "has disabled reputation"? What was my mistake :c

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.13_23h56m14s_001_.png
Views:	48
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	105588
                                * sample bottle

Comment

By the way Amanda, I am wondering why did I get "has disabled reputation"? What was my mistake :c

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.13_23h56m14s_001_.png
Views:	48
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	105588
                                  you need to go to account settings, privacy tab and it will be under there
                                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.14_00h12m24s_003_.png
Views:	50
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	105597

you need to go to account settings, account tab and it will be under there
                                    Aaannd, done! Found it on Thanks so much, Amanda. Would never check the setting, if you didn't tell so. Much appreciated
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.14_00h12m24s_003_.png
Views:	50
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	105597

Aaannd, done! Found it on Thanks so much, Amanda. Would never check the setting, if you didn't tell so. Much appreciated
                                      its no problem at all! im glad i was able to help!
                                      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X